Sneeze Fetish Forum

past time memories??

12 to 6

I'm not sure what you mean specifically when you say past time, but I do know my favorite sneeze memory.

This is also under the topic "Your Greatest Obs Ever" (female): "In sixth or seventh grade I was sitting in front of this cute girl, J. She had brown hair, brown eyes, of Irish descent. She was always so sweet and personable. By this time, I had just begin to understand that I had a fetish for sneezing. Anyway, J had a great, loud and feminine sneeze, which I could easily recognize and identify. So this one day, I hear her sneeze a high-pitched "A'chyoo!" At the same time, I felt a cold spray on the back of my neck... I put two and two together. She had actually sneezed on me. This was not only my favorite obs, but probably my best sneezing memory of all time. Anyway, I picked up my head from what I was doing and slowly turned around. There sat J, blushing and covering her mouth in horror. I started laughing and told her it was alright. Oh, the memories..."

:cryhappy: I swear. That was probably my best. I have a second and a third, if you're interested.

2. Early last month, I heard my first real, long allergy attack. This girl A sneezed about thirty or forty times in a fifteen-minute period. It wasn't very special, other than I'd never personally witnessed that much sneezing at once.

3. Coming back from a field trip a year or so back, people were fooling around with their camera phones and junk, and someone accidentally caught a picture of GF sneezing. :( Praise the Lord... The only reason I have it third is because I proceeded to make an utter fool of myself, looking at the pic like twenty times with a stupid grin on my face I couldn't wipe off. I even laughed at her a bit, which in retrospect was one of the meanest things I've ever done... but she was laughing too, so I guess it was fine. :hug: Honestly, though, I'm pushing myself closer to the edge... one of these days someone will do the math...

But enough rambling. Those are my fav three. Great topic, and I hope more people lend us theirs. :laugh:

i've been browsing this forum for years, and just can't believe there ore others out there like me..

my best memory might have to be right before my first kiss to be with who at that time i thought to be the most beautiful girl i had ever seen, she had an allergy attack outside in the wooded area behind my house...it was unreal, and i remember it like it was yesterday...

for some reason, all of the women i have been with since don't even hold a candle to that moment hahaha, maybe since it was the first

Believe it, man. We're out here.

That sounds like a dream come true for a sneeze fetishist! You must have been ecstatic. Would you mind sharing in detail in the observations thread?

It seems like you're pretty new here. So am I. Don't be fooled by my larger number of posts; I've been a member for (maybe) five weeks. Let me tell you that you've found one of the best and friendliest places on line for people like us. Enjoy the forum! :(

Archived