Sneeze Fetish Forum

grrr! she stole my moment!

brownsville

grrrrrr!!! i'm going to write my fetish related gripe the only place anybody will understand, i haven't seen my fella sneeze in AAAAGGEEES! in fact i cant remember when :dead:

Yesterday we were out and during a quiet moment, he suddenly inhaled sharply and turned away from our table and suddenly let out a wet "huhtissshhoo!!!!"into cupped hands- it was adorable- but before i could even open my mouth, a middle aged woman behind him said " oh dear! bless you!!!" :drool: "Thank you" he said, still facing in her direction. "what a big sneeze!" she said " i know, excuse me!"

I couldn't get a word in edgeways! he then turned to me and resumed normal conversation. then the fetish related glasses took over and i felt too suspicious to mention it myself now. i just lowered my eyes to the table. Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! i could have sooo innocently have commented upon it myself, rather than have her steal my moment! grrr! I felt like going over to her husband and kissing him or doing.. well.. y'know... and going "see??As a fetishist, thats like what you just did to me!"

Ah well, maybe in another hundred years i'll see another one, but this time i'll be ready.....:drool:

Don't you just hate when that happens? I feel for you, honey. Blessing my GF is one of the great joys in my life. NOBODY shall steal those moments from me! :dead::drool: Yeah, so sorry about that...

thats horrible... i know that "blessing me" in public is one thing that my bf is dying to do....

i dunno what would happen if someone stole his tunder!

i hope he does it again for you soon

:P

Um, yes, I hate it when this happens. However, I realize that not everyone understands our feelings on this, and therefore cannot be held accountable for the action of blessing when we really wanted to do it! ^_^ I have learned to let that sort of stuff roll off my back. Now, if people know about my fetish, and do that anyway, watch out! :D Kidding! I don't let it bother me anymore. But, I do understand how you feel. *HUG*

ahahahhaaha! i know eXACTLY what you mean and i just think its great that only here could we ever commiserate over something like this. don't worry you'll get your chance again. :yes:

xoxojpeach

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LoraLee

awwh that sucks!! im sorry :devil2:

but at least you got to hear him sneeze right??

i've been dating my bf for 9 months now and i STILL have yet to hear him sneeze!!! :*(

even though he has really bad allergies (he's allergic to my cat) so his eyes gets all red and he gets sniffly.. which is still cute.. but he never actually sneezes :huh:

Archived