Sneeze Fetish Forum

Acted sneezes?

angora48

Pseudosneeze's topic about whether or not you'd tell if you were a celebrity got me thinking about another subject. Particularly for those of you who are interested in acting, like Pseudosneeze. Have you ever played a part in which you had to sneeze? If so, how did you feel about it? Was it weird? If not, do you think you ever could? Would you be excited, embarrassed - what? I know a lot of us (myself included) imposed our sneezy ideas on our friends/siblings while playing games growing up, but I'd never do anything like that now. I remember when I was in the 7th grade, my school was putting on Guys and Dolls, and I couldn't even try out for Adelaide. Couldn't do it. Tried out for a different part and would get all awkward during rehearsals when the girl playing her would be singing "Adelaide's Lament." And that was female sneezing! If I was acting in something that had male sneezing, things could get very, VERY weird!

Which leads to question 2: any of you actor-y types been in something where someone else's character had to sneeze, particularly someone who fit your sneezing preferences? Again, reactions?

Oh snap! Bringing out the Guys and Dolls reference!

You'll never believe it, angora, but in my sneezy series "Secrets, Secrets," in a future episode, I was going to have both my characters try out for the school play, which just happened to be... Guys and Dolls! Not that that answers your question or anything... just thought I'd throw it out there...

Now, to your questions: I LOVE fake sneezing, plus I'm mad good at it, so if I was ever in the position to have to act a sneeze, I'd relish the moment and likewise use the opportunity to ask certain girls (particularly GF) how they thought of my fake sneeze. :) In fact, I'm praying my high school does Guys and Dolls soon 'cause I'd love to hear everybody trying out for Miss Adelaide fake-sneeze!

Plus, if I were old enough to land a starring role for my high school production of Guys and Dolls, I'd definitely try out for Nathan Detroit just to bless Adelaide's fake sneezes! :blushing: Wow, I'm messed up, but I digress...

Alas, I can see where you're coming from. It isn't easy for everyone to cherish our fetish in public, and thus, we get all these weird feelings when it does come up, even when the sneezing is fake. :lol: I've read some threads here about how some of us can only enjoy their fetish when they were alone - maybe that was you, maybe not. I know that used to be me. When I first understood my fetish, I, rather than enjoying a sneeze, would shy away from it (maybe not even say bless you! :P omg). I don't think it's something to worry about though, angora. Some of us can't enjoy it in public, and that's not a problem. I don't know if you're one of those people, but if you are, it's OK. :) Sorry, I'm just rambling now. Hope you understand what I'mtrying to say!

In 3rd grade, our class had to perform a little skit for the whole school. Some assembly thing... where each grade did a skit. (Yes.... it was a small, red schoolhouse with one room :lol: ) Well.... maybe not that long ago. Anyhooooo... as fate would have it, our skit involved EVERYBODY sneezing. Something about a guy cooking in a HUGE pot, and using too much pepper, and the whole "kitchen" begins to sneeze... and our teacher wanted these to be way overacted. Loud. Big build ups. Body benders. :) Well...

Read throughs were okay... because I had a desk for protection. Rehearsals were... rather... embarrassing :blushing: . All those cute girls... sneezing loud, and uncontrallably :P . I was sportin' MAJOR wood. The teacher must have noticed... because I was moved to the rear of the stage and told to sneeze the other way! :omg:

All in all... a good experience. :)

Read throughs were okay... because I had a desk for protection. Rehearsals were... rather... embarrassing :P . All those cute girls... sneezing loud, and uncontrallably :P . I was sportin' MAJOR wood. The teacher must have noticed... because I was moved to the rear of the stage and told to sneeze the other way! :)

All in all... a good experience. :P

HAHAHA too funny!!!!

Read throughs were okay... because I had a desk for protection. Rehearsals were... rather... embarrassing ;) . All those cute girls... sneezing loud, and uncontrallably :P . I was sportin' MAJOR wood. The teacher must have noticed... because I was moved to the rear of the stage and told to sneeze the other way! :D

Cute girls... sneezing LOUD and UNCONTROLLABLY...

Dude, third grade? Something's messed up there. Then again, the words "Dirty Old Man" next to your avatar pic must mean something... :nohappy:

Might I ask the point of a skit like that (besides trying to embarrass the hell out of you and other sneeze fetishists lol)? Do you remember the purpose?

Hey now, be nice LOL. Sternuto may indeed be a dirty old man, but he's not the dangerous kind. He's the lovable if a little lewd and occasionally inappropriate kind! :P

Read throughs were okay... because I had a desk for protection. Rehearsals were... rather... embarrassing :) . All those cute girls... sneezing loud, and uncontrallably :P . I was sportin' MAJOR wood. The teacher must have noticed... because I was moved to the rear of the stage and told to sneeze the other way! :boom:

Cute girls... sneezing LOUD and UNCONTROLLABLY...

Dude, third grade? Something's messed up there. Then again, the words "Dirty Old Man" next to your avatar pic must mean something... :)

Might I ask the point of a skit like that (besides trying to embarrass the hell out of you and other sneeze fetishists lol)? Do you remember the purpose?

XD; Well, he was in third grade at the time too, right? Perfectly natural for kids to be attracted to other kids their own age.

Dude, third grade? Something's messed up there. Then again, the words "Dirty Old Man" next to your avatar pic must mean something... B)

I used to get wood when my momma would change my diapers.... at what? One? Two?

As for the point of the play... its been so long ago... I really only recall the major sneezefest that I got to participate in. (and little Suzy Taylor fake sneezing! :P )

Just thinking...

Last spring the local high school put on H2$ (How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying). I remember just a few days before going with my class to see it (my old grade school is affiliated with my future high school, but does that matter right now? probably not) that I went on wikipedia to read the synopsis. Then I took the list of songs, went on youtube and searched virtually to see if there was sneezing in any. So I could be ready lol.

Anyway... I looked at most of the songs, found no sneezing, and was satisified. Unfortunately for my well-being, I did not search the song

. The sneeze in this clip is at 1:37. What made it worse is a.) I was half-asleep at the time, so it kinda startled woke me up, and b.0 the actress playing the sneezer in question happened to be GF's sister, which got me all weird... :huh:

Has absolutely nothing to do with your question, but I thought it might help a bit...

Always anticipated/longed for something like this when I acted in highschool. Best I ever got was the "summer cold" routine in 12 Angry Men which was discussed recently. But I played someone else; the guy only did one sneeze, the coughlike kind, easiest to fake I figure. I often thought how I would have made more of that... oh well.

In 3rd grade, our class had to perform a little skit for the whole school. Some assembly thing... where each grade did a skit. (Yes.... it was a small, red schoolhouse with one room :laugh: ) Well.... maybe not that long ago. Anyhooooo... as fate would have it, our skit involved EVERYBODY sneezing. Something about a guy cooking in a HUGE pot, and using too much pepper, and the whole "kitchen" begins to sneeze... and our teacher wanted these to be way overacted. Loud. Big build ups. Body benders. :) Well...

Your account triggered a memory for me. In 5th grade, I was in a play along with my major crush (who played a prince), and I recall that the plot involved sneezing in a situation almost exactly like this -- cooking, pepper and sneezing. Needless to say, I quite enjoyed seeing my crush fake-sneeze. . . .

Archived