Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Iceman Cometh - (2 Parts)

aussieblokeintexas

Stepping around the corner of the building, Iceman pulled his sunglasses over his eyes to shield them from the sun coming off the surrounding buildings, he caught a glimpse of a red-headed figure in the early morning deserted street. 'Pyro,' Iceman watched the spot he'd seen him disappear at and willed him to show himself. Hearing a stifled ehh-IGNNXT! behind him, Iceman knelt down pretending to tie his shoe, and touched his fingertips to the ground freezing the sidewalk around him.

Taking this moment to attack him, Pyro ran at him holding the red-orange flame in the palm of his hand. Hitting the patch of ice Iceman had created, he felt his feet go out from under him. 'Damnit!' His temper flaring as he landed on his back, his head hitting the ground. 'Ugh! He'd feel that tonight.' Iceman was on him in an instant, landing ice blast after ice blast, Pyro rolling just out of the way. He pushed himself onto his feet and lauched a fury of fire at Bobby. "Fuck you. Is that all you got?"

"Sure looks like its enough," Bobby countered.

"Guess again, Iceboy," Pyro brought both hands together creating a mega ball of fire. Anticipating his fury to get the best of him, Iceman was prepared.

"Poor little Pyro, still think you have what it takes to bring me down with fire," Bobby brought both hands together, as well, gathering a ball of ice.

"I'll roast your ass off!" The tips of Pyro's ears turning pink with rage.

"Not if I freeze yours off first."

Pyro's hot temper seemed to get the better of him as none of his hits found their mark. Iceman, on the other hand, hit after hit landed and soon Pyro was cold and soaked. Finding a moment of misstep, Pyro launched at Bobby...only to be ripped out og his thoughts by the sound of a bell overhead. "Oh! Come on!" Pyro yelled.

The buildings began to fade and soon it was just him and Bobby standing in the training center. "Guess its time for class," Bobby shrugged and walked off toward the locker room.

"Don't be late," Storm's voice came over the intercom from the control room. "Good job, Guys." She smiled down at them.

Moping on his way to the locker room, 'Great! Getting soaked! Ugh! I hate being wet!' He quickly changed in the locker room, and headed to class.

"John, you should've dried your hair," Iceman noticed him shiver slightly as they walked into the classroom.

"Thanks, Mom, I'll do that next time," Pyro grumbled sitting at the back of the class. The headache he'd had before the training was now making its presence know as he felt his heartbeat echoing in his head. Putting his head in his arms, he dozed off until he heard Jean Grey's voice as she called roll. Class dragged as usual and he doodled on his notebook paper to pass the time. Stifling a few sneezes in the crook of his arm, he cursed his allergies. Looking around to make sure no one had heard him, he let out a sigh of relief as he noticed no one had even turned to look. The bell rang to signal the class had ended and he made his way to the door. "Bless you," he heard someone say behind him quietly, and was shocked when Bobby walked around him toward Rogue.

Ducking into the bathroom, John grabbed a handful of toilet paper and honked a good deal of his brains into the bath tissue. Sparing this morning had taken a lot out of him. His back ached where he'd landed on the concerte, his head ached where it too had landed on the concrete and his nose ran from the drops of water that kept falling from his hair. He was a mess, and to top it all off, his allergies had been bothering him since early this morning. 'Fuck them for giving me away. Ice wouldn't have known he was there if he hadn't sneezed.' Giving one last blow he exited the bathroom.

As the day dragged on, his mind became more sluggish. He was tired, late night studying was catching up with him. At lunch, he fell asleep trying to eat his sandwich. "Hey, does it taste better when you snore?" he startled when he felt a tap on his shoulder, as Rogue and Bobby sat down next to him.

"Yeah, you should try it sometime," John yawned. "Makes the chicken more chicken-y." He smiled winking at Rogue, who only rolled her eyes in response. They finished lunch, and headed off to the rest of their classes. Four down, two more to go.

Sitting in Calculus was pure torture as the numbers kept swimming in his head. Needing some fresh air, he excused himself to the bathroom. Starting down the empty hallway, he suddenly realized just how dizzy he was. Supporting himself with the lockers he made his way to the hallway that led to the bedrooms. Stopping for a moment to catch his breath. Once he made it to his room, he laid down on the bed, willing his dizzying headache to go away. 'Stupid Iceman, and his stupid ice on the sidewalk,' he whined in his head. Closing his eyes, he fell asleep.

Hearing his alarm go off for the next morning, Pyro leaned over and hit it. Giving his head a second to clear, he realized he wasn't as dizzy as before. Missing those last two classes and going to bed early had been exactly what he had needed. As his senses started to wake up, he noticed he was smelling smoke. "What the hell?" he mumbled, as he looked around the room. Suddenly, his eyes were drawn toward the curtains blocking out the sun. They were on fire! "Fuck!" John jumped up and started banging them out, but had just barely gotten them out when the mansion's water sprinkler system came on drenching him and most of the room. "Gosh damnit!" he couldn't catch a break. "How the hell did they catch on fire?" Replaying his wake up, he realized when he reached over to hit the alarm he must have set them on fire. But how the hell did he do that without realizing it?

Walking into the bathroom, he started the shower and slowly undressed, still sore from yesterday's practice session. Feeling the steam fill the room, a small tickle crept into his nose. The tiny pins and needles that started in his sinuses quickly rushed forward and he barely had time to think as he sprayed the air in front of him with a startled huhhuh'ISHOO! Feeling more coming he reached to grab a hand full of tissues, only to watch them turn into ashes in his hands. "Fuhhh..ehhhh...hehhhh" pinching his nose quickly he desperately tried to starve off the impending sneezes that were plaguing him as he reached for more tissues. 'Don't sneeze...don't sneeze,' he told himself over and over again. hehh...hehhhh....ehhhh! he grabbed another handful of tissues only to watch them too catch on fire and turn to ash in his hands. ehhhh....hehhhh...EHHHH! 'No, I'm not going to sneeze, damnit! I want a fucking tissue!' He mentally scolded himself. Finally able to get his powers back under his control, he shoved the tissues under his nose, mouth half closed, and eyes squinting shut. hehhhhuh'ISHOOO! HEHH-ISHOO! ehhh...hehhhh....hehhhuh'egkshooo! 'Damn!' he mused. Blowing his nose, he rubbed his finger under it, sniffling with slight congestion. Tossing the tissues away, he stepped in the shower to get ready for class.

hehehehe poor pyro is so adorable but has so much awesome attitude to him! :P And I love the build ups like always haha

I can't wait for more!

Walking into the bathroom, he started the shower and slowly undressed, still sore from yesterday's practice session. Feeling the steam fill the room, a small tickle crept into his nose. The tiny pins and needles that started in his sinuses quickly rushed forward and he barely had time to think as he sprayed the air in front of him with a startled huhhuh'ISHOO! Feeling more coming he reached to grab a hand full of tissues, only to watch them turn into ashes in his hands. "Fuhhh..ehhhh...hehhhh" pinching his nose quickly he desperately tried to starve off the impending sneezes that were plaguing him as he reached for more tissues. 'Don't sneeze...don't sneeze,' he told himself over and over again. hehh...hehhhh....ehhhh! he grabbed another handful of tissues only to watch them too catch on fire and turn to ash in his hands. ehhhh....hehhhh...EHHHH! 'No, I'm not going to sneeze, damnit! I want a fucking tissue!' He mentally scolded himself. Finally able to get his powers back under his control, he shoved the tissues under his nose, mouth half closed, and eyes squinting shut. hehhhhuh'ISHOOO! HEHH-ISHOO! ehhh...hehhhh....hehhhuh'egkshooo! 'Damn!' he mused. Blowing his nose, he rubbed his finger under it, sniffling with slight congestion. Tossing the tissues away, he stepped in the shower to get ready for class.

:laugh: Ooh you push my buttons... but you know that, don't you? :twisted: I'm with daystar - power to the buildups, and mngh! I die over his desperation and fighting! Please continue soon, or I shall poke you. :P

This doesn't really merit an 18+ tag, so I removed it. Just so you know, if it *is* 18+, you have to post it in the Adult Board instead :P

This doesn't really merit an 18+ tag, so I removed it. Just so you know, if it *is* 18+, you have to post it in the Adult Board instead :P

I dont think i have access to the adult board...how would i do that....Thank you by the way, I wasn't sure.

Well, since it's not 18+, you don't have to :P But to gain access to the Adult Board, just PM an admin (Hypnos or High On Lullabies can do it for you).

I'm liking this! Please continue!

what a nice scenario, too, one of my favorites (getting soaked) < even though that is not likely to make anyone sick, lol

PART 2!!!

"Hey Pyro, hope you didn't need that quiz grade that you missed yesterday in calculus," Rogue smacked him on the back with her gloved hand.

"What quiz?" Pyro watched her set her books down on her desk.

"You walked out right when they started passing out the quiz, we thought you skipped it on purpose," Rogue stared at him as if he had grown a new head. Seeing John sit down heavily, "What happened to you yesterday anyway?"

Before he could answer, the bell rang and Professor X rolled in, beginning the lecture. Staring at the seat in front of him, Pyro recalled how dizzy he was leaving the classroom, but didn't even realize he had walked out on a quiz. His grades already weren't the best, this could really set him back. He'd have to talk to Professor X .

What seemed like hours later, almost a full page of useless drawings, and a handful of stifled sneezes, the bell rang signalling the end of class. Pyro jumped up, threw his books in his backpack and made a beeline for the bathroom. His nose had been running all class, but he hadn't want to embarass himself by walking across the classroom and grabbing a tissue. Once in the bathroom, he went to the first stall to get toilet paper. Reaching under the dispenser, he found none. 'Okay...' Going to the next stall, he again found none, and almost as an ironic twist in some sick movie, he found the last three stalls empty of toilet paper as well. 'Damn! Sure glad I didn't have to go to the bathroom,' he thought. Disgusted by his own predicament, he began to get desperate to relieve himself of the liquid gurgle that was making his nose whistle when he inhaled. Stepping out of the bathroom, he looked around the crowded hallway and found the only two people he could ask a favor from, Bobby and Rogue.

Quickening his step he made it to their lockers. Looking at the floor, much like a small child caught in the act of doing something inappropriate, he began his question, "Hey, do you guhhh...hehhhh," 'No!' he mentally screamed. Turning to the side and catching the offending HEHHHUH'EKGSHOO! in his hands, he sighed in disgust, too embarassed to remove his hands, knowing the mess he had made in them.

"Oh, geez, John. Get a tissue would you?" Rogue laughed. Bobby realizing Pyro's predicament, quickly searched his locker for a tissue, a napkin...anything. Grabbing his gym shirt that he'd been meaning to wash, he offered it apologetically. "Sorry," he muttered. Pyro didn't care, grabbing the shirt he shoved it around his nose and blew heartily. Feeling the eyes of his two friends staring at him, he realized he was enjoying his momentary relief too much.

"Are you okay?" Rogue made a step toward him. "You look a little pale," she brought her gloved hand up as if to feel his forehead, but the bell rang startling her, giving him just enough time to make a run for it.

"Sorry, I got to go change for gym! Thanks, Ice, I'll wash the shirt and bring it back," Pyro waved the balled up shirt, running to the gym locker rooms.

"I'm telling you, Bobby his color just doesn't look good. He looks sick," Rogue pulled a few more books out of her locker and shut the door.

"Today is your fitness test for the 1 mile run." Several groans followed, but Jean would have none of it. "No excuses. Let's get going. The faster we get started, the faster you get done." She led them to the track around the small lake behind the mansion. Pyro shivered as they stepped from under the shade into the warm sun. His minor headache that had returned on his way to the gym was becoming more of a dull throb. His sinuses which had merely itched before began to burn, and now his teeth chattered as he was assaulted by a bout of chills. All in all, Pyro did not feel well.

"Jean," John approached her, "I don't feel well, please can I make this up later." She regarded him with curiosity. He had chosen his words carefully, and taking in his apparence, his pale skin, pink nose and the two pink strawberry patches under his dark eyes, and the fact that he was shivering slighting in the 90 degree weather told her he was serious. "Give me just a second," she went over to the crowd of children.

Getting them started on their run, she turned her attention back to John. He was now sitting in the shade of one of the trees. She kneeled down next to him feeling his forehead. Hot, moist skin. "Why don't you sit here in the shade? Just take it easy, okay?" He nodded his thanks and laid his back on the grass and stared up into the branches of the tree.

In the back of Jean's mind, she knew he had the ability to warm up his own skin, and that if he really didn't want to do the run he could have easily gotten out of it. Seeing him sit up quickly and catch three hehheh-eshuuu!eh-shhuu!hehhh...ehhhh...HEHHUH'EGKSHOO! in the crook of his elbow and then rub his forehead as if trying to pinch away an offending headache, she knew she had made the right decision to let him sit out.

Finishing the run, the other children headed toward the gym, Pyro following them back. "Go ahead and go back to your room and get some sleep. I'll inform your teachers where you are," Jean smiled at him.

"Thanks," he mumbled feeling the flush run to the tips of his ears.

Getting back into the hallway before the other classes were released, he was thankful for the quiet, allowing him to concentrate on the sneeze that was trying to make its way out of his nose. hehhh...ehhhh...hehhhhh!

"John!" he could hear Bobby running up behind him. "Woah, you look like sh..." he trailed off. "You look bad."

"Thanks," losing any hope of stopping the sneeze he'd been concentrating against...ahhh...hehhhhhuh'ISHOO! "You, on the other hand, look like shit!" Pyro smirked. "But then again thats not different than usual," he continued to walk toward the bedrooms.

Grabbing his hand, Bobby shoved John into the lockers. "No, I mean you look sick," he was concerned, John could see that.

"No, I have bad allergies. I'm trying to go take some Allegra. Go. Away." he practically growled feeling his anger spike again.

Refusing to back down, Bobby put a hand on one shoulder and pinned John to the lockers with his forearm against his chest. Reaching up with his other hand, Bobby put the back of his hand against John's forehead. "Bet you feel worse than you look," he said worriedly.

Relaxing against the lockers, he accepted his defeat. Bobby was right he did feel worse than he looked. Slowly sliding down to where he was sitting on the floor, he put his head in his arms, finally admitting defeat, "You're right. I feel like shit." His flushed face looking up as Bobby kept a sympathetic hand on his shoulder kneeling down to look him in the eyes.

My school and the Mansion have the same bathrooms, who knew?

I love this story. Pyro's a cutie. Yay.

What seemed like hours later, almost a full page of useless drawings, and a handful of stifled sneezes, the bell rang signalling the end of class. Pyro jumped up, threw his books in his backpack and made a beeline for the bathroom. His nose had been running all class, but he hadn't want to embarass himself by walking across the classroom and grabbing a tissue. Once in the bathroom, he went to the first stall to get toilet paper. Reaching under the dispenser, he found none. 'Okay...' Going to the next stall, he again found none, and almost as an ironic twist in some sick movie, he found the last three stalls empty of toilet paper as well. 'Damn! Sure glad I didn't have to go to the bathroom,' he thought. Disgusted by his own predicament, he began to get desperate to relieve himself of the liquid gurgle that was making his nose whistle when he inhaled. Stepping out of the bathroom, he looked around the crowded hallway and found the only two people he could ask a favor from, Bobby and Rogue.

Quickening his step he made it to their lockers. Looking at the floor, much like a small child caught in the act of doing something inappropriate, he began his question, "Hey, do you guhhh...hehhhh," 'No!' he mentally screamed. Turning to the side and catching the offending HEHHHUH'EKGSHOO! in his hands, he sighed in disgust, too embarassed to remove his hands, knowing the mess he had made in them.

"Oh, geez, John. Get a tissue would you?" Rogue laughed. Bobby realizing Pyro's predicament, quickly searched his locker for a tissue, a napkin...anything. Grabbing his gym shirt that he'd been meaning to wash, he offered it apologetically. "Sorry," he muttered. Pyro didn't care, grabbing the shirt he shoved it around his nose and blew heartily. Feeling the eyes of his two friends staring at him, he realized he was enjoying his momentary relief too much.

Ohhh that image... :D You do paint a pretty picture. *grins* I think I enjoyed his momentary relief quite a lot myself... but I enjoyed the torment before even more. :D Bravo! I look forward to you continuing.

Archived