Sneeze Fetish Forum

Something New and Good and YAY!

tma

I noticed HOL's post re: the story section.

I want to thank the mods and staff and especially Lynne *who was very instrumental in implementing it* for getting going on an index. I've Always wanted to have a story index here. But I have less than no computer savvy, so...

At any rate- I'm so happy. I did a little dance in front of the computer screen. Either that means that I have no life, am easily excited, or it is super cool (or all of the above).

Anyway- happy days!! :P thanks!!

An index????

That's absolutely brilliant. *runs off to inspect*

Edited to say......drat, I should have named myself 123Aardvark! Because obviously everyone should read my stories.

Kudos for such a fantastic and innovative idea and for taking on the additional work that will involve.

You guys are great.

An index????

Edited to say......drat, I should have named myself 123Aardvark! Because obviously everyone should read my stories.

Kudos for such a fantastic and innovative idea and for taking on the additional work that will involve.

You guys are great.

hehehe... *sneaky look* now I'm off to rename all my stories... :P

An index????

You guys are great.

hehehe... *sneaky look* now I'm off to rename all my stories... :P

An Amazing Chase Story

An Awesome Wilson Story

123 Professors are Luscious

Apolgies HoL for the threadjack. I'm just over excited at this concept!

*giggles*

you two are silly!

and yus, Lynne, TYS, HOL... you guys all rock for this index!! thank you so much!!!

It's our pleasure.

No, seriously. I love cataloguing things. It's the OCD in me. :huh:

Just FYI, I locked the two threads because it was getting a bit discouraging to have people constantly commenting "But where are MY stories???" :)

We're making our way through the oldest archives first, in chronological order towards the new ones. I'm up to about March 2006 so far. A few people have PMed me indexes of their own stories, which is quite helpful, but for now TYS and I will be continuing in the order we've been working from (J, you really need to pick a shorter screen name LOL).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived