Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inducing

gonnasneeze

There have been occasions when I have been taunted by a teasy sneeze that is stubbornly stuck. I can usually induce successfully by looking at an artificial light or out the window.

There have been times when I have been on the verge of successfully inducing, building up to a tantilizing sneeze with rapid hitched breaths. When someone walks in on me while I am inducing, I completely lose my buildup and thus my sneeze. :P

;) Can anyone successfully induce in the presence of others?

:D If they ask what's up, do you inform them that you are trying to sneeze?

:nohappy: Can you successfully induce only if you are by yourself?

Thanks to those who share their inducing experiences.

I can successfully induce in the presence of others, but I've never done it in such a way that the other person knows what I'm doing. I do this by alternately pressing and releasing the soft spot just below the bridge of my nose. This doesn't always work, but if conditions are just right, I can get a couple of good sneezes out, even with another person in the room. I can also induce with a clothes tag, which is almost 100% effective for me, but only if the room is dark, such as in bed at night. This is a good way for me to set the mood, if you know what I mean.

I think the main problem you're facing is something similar to a sneeze block, where another person entering the room shuts down your sneeze. My suggestion to overcoming this is to first practice sneezing when another person is within hearing distance, but can't actually see you. If you find an inducing method that works very well, you can condition yourself to sneeze so others can hear you, making it easier to sneeze when they can actually see you.

I hope this helps. In any event, good luck! :whistle:

i tend to only be able to manually induce, like with a tissue... and thats not something i generally do in the presence of others (although i have) Just once i managed to photically induce (recently actually) and it was around two others. they didnt ask, so i didnt have to worry about telling them...but i would have, had they asked.

Archived