Sneeze Fetish Forum

josey's handsanitizer

Guest burgundian

Guest burgundian

Dear Josey,

Thank you very much for your new wavs. I especially like your hot sneezes in ' hand sanitizer' , introduced with a good sense of humour. Very sexy!

Guest Obsessed With Sneezing

hey! yeah ill def add to that :boom: thankyou josey! glad you're still with us :P keep the faith. also thankyou to the handsanitiser company. unsung heros :)

Lamborghini

Indeed Josie. Cuteness. Pure cutesville. No other word for it. :P

Lamborghini

Yes, particularly excellent, especially because the first one sounds as if it's so enormous as to be completely unstiflable.

Wait a moment; hand sanitiser? Isn't that what you strange germophobes put on your hands when you've sneezed all over them? And it makes you sneeze again, indeed more? So you have to put more on...

Perhaps it's a good idea after all.

I so loved this wav! It's definitely my favorite kind. No words can describe the intense mental ecstasy you allow me to experience. Thank you so much.

Josey's wavs are always something to look forward to and this one might be my favorite. Thanks so much for sharing! :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

....good...god...man! B):drool: :drool: :drool: These wavs are sooooooo hot!! :D Just incredible! Thank you so much Josey! :) :) I hope you keep it up! ;):D

If she is and wants to reveal her identity, I'm sure she will do so in her own time. If not then she is entitled to her privacy, so should anyone have any information regarding her identity, please keep it to yourselves :laugh:.

I am honestly surprised, HoL, to see this opinion. I cannot recall Josey ever receiving anything but praise for her .wavs. Not only has she acknowledged that praise gratefully, but, when she took her .wavs down, the support she received here persuaded her to put them back up and add more; it also helped her with the stifling problem.

I know it is traditional to welcome the taking down of .wavs, but would it not be more sensible to try to persuade the artist to put them up again? After all, if they are really retiring from the business, they will not read the comments; if they are uncertain, they will be pleased by the praise.

As far as I know, her wavs aren't being removed. We're simply saying that regardless of whether or not she is a member of this forum, only she can choose to reveal herself. What's the issue here?

Well, the last thing I wanted to do was to cause a controversy where everything so far has been in praise of her lovely .wavs.

But there have been instances in the past where the most gifted sneezers, even those renowned for their talkies, have taken down their .wavs, and then, perhaps after a time when that fact has been lamented on the forum, decided to put them up again.

Everyone has rejoiced in such cases, and indeed hoped that the artist will put up more of her work, with her unique qualities.

And , luckily for us, Josey has done that.

Hi...

Josey here.

I'm a daily lurker on the forum, and I was quite taken aback when I logged on for my daily lurk today. LOL

It's all good.

I just don't have much to contribute as far as discussion goes so I don't post in the forum very often. I occasionally make wavs because I have a apprecication for those who have made wavs that I have enjoyed. And, of course, if I'm being honest with myself and others, who wouldn't like the kind words?

Yes, I removed my wavs a while back and then immediately put them back. It's no secret that I have had struggles with accepting this fetish in myself and my removing the wavs was just a result of my coming to terms with the fact that this fetish is a part of me. It's a struggle, but over time, I've come to accept this part of myself. So, I don't think the wavs will be coming down again anytime soon unless I have another emotional struggle regarding this (stay tuned. LOL).

I'm sure I'll make more wavs soon. I'm kinda out of things to say. LOL. I try to be an original, so the idea of doing the same thing over and over is not something I like doing. But, whatever. I'll probably run for the mike the next time I feel a few dozen sneezes coming on.

Thanks for the praise..and for the surprise tonight.

Josey

Everyone who comes to this forum does whatever he or she is comfortable with. All I can say is thanks again for the great wavs and don't worry about lurking, I've been known to do that quite a bit myself. :)

Well, the last thing I wanted to do was to cause a controversy where everything so far has been in praise of her lovely .wavs.

But there have been instances in the past where the most gifted sneezers, even those renowned for their talkies, have taken down their .wavs, and then, perhaps after a time when that fact has been lamented on the forum, decided to put them up again.

Everyone has rejoiced in such cases, and indeed hoped that the artist will put up more of her work, with her unique qualities.

And , luckily for us, Josey has done that.

I, too, am confused by your point here, Count. At no point did I say or even allude to me not wanting people to praise .wavs or not agreeing with people doing so, whether those .wavs have been removed from the page or not. My point was that several members use different screennames on Bondi's wav. page to that which they do on the forum and they may well not want that identity to be outed here (I can certainly think of two instances in the past where that was the case).

I feel they have a right to have that identity protected, just as everyone here does with their real name, etc. Now as it happens, I'mstillnothere had already freely admitted previously that she was Josey, but I wasn't aware of that and for that I can only apologise.

Neither do we object to people posting saying they wish a certain person's .wavs were still available, though of course it's entirely the .wavmaker's choice whether they respond to the request or not. If they choose to put the .wavs up again or indeed make more that's great.

• 1 year later...

Archived