Sneeze Fetish Forum

does anyone think our families know or remember us being fascinating by sneezing at a young age?

12 to 6

because i gotta tell you, maybe that is the root of the reason most of us are mortified by family members who bring up the act of a sneeze

just a thought

probably way off

Helter Skelter

I think the reason is that most people hate it and are mortified when their family members bring up something that is remotely connected to sex in any way. Which for us, sneezing is. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

I think the reason is that most people hate it and are mortified when their family members bring up something that is remotely connected to sex in any way. Which for us, sneezing is. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

I agree with Helter Skelter. I also think that most of us tend to worry about this sort of thing too much because we assume our non-fetishist family members pay as much attention to sneeze related behavior as we do, when in fact they probably don't notice these things at all. Then again, if a member of your family is a sneeze fetishist, they might very well notice, but if this were the case they would understand.

I had a family friend who I told that i really liked her moms sneezing when I was like 5 or 6 and she told her mom and years later she was like do you still like my moms sneezing? And I was like what? Did you tell her I did? And she was like yea....so if that adult (who I am still friends with, and now get nervous around when she sneezes) knew anything about the fetish..she prob. knows that I have it. bit uncomfortable! Esp. cause I still enjoy her sneezes, but feel like I cant now!

Yeah - people usually just write it off as 'kid stuff', in my experience, but that doesn't stop it from being awkward when they bring it up years later, trying to tease you about it.

I think my mom has the sneeze fetish but I'm not sure, she kind of blushes when someone sneezes. I know she knows about my sneezing antics when I was younger but I'm not sure about now. I hope she doesn't! :D

Anyways, I think the mortification mainly stems from families remembering our sneeze facination but then once we hit puberty, the whole sexual sneezing came into play. So I agree with both HS and 12 and 6.

OMG mine do!!! :D

I had mastered the art of fake sneezing at about 6....so my dad decides to bring the subject up the other week in front of my friends going "Go for it..show them!" :D:yuck::yuck:

and my brother (who's 4yrs younger than me) seems to remember me inducing when I was a lot younger :shy::yuck:

i would have freaked out, packed my bags, and never came back if that happened to me hahaha, jk man...the fact that you can even be cool with it shows that ur far more advanced with being comfortable with this than i am...haha, oh man...i feel uncomfortable just thinking of it

• 2 weeks later...

My mom defintely knows and remember me being fascinated all these years later. Every once in a while she'd bring up me wanting her to read me the book "The Little Bug That Went Kachoo" every night when I was little. She's also mentions other stuff about sneezing too.

I think my mom has the sneeze fetish but I'm not sure, she kind of blushes when someone sneezes. I know she knows about my sneezing antics when I was younger but I'm not sure about now. I hope she doesn't! :lol:

I wonder if my mother does too. She use to induce when I was young. I shared a bedroom with her. It freaked me out. I hated it. She'd think I was asleep and would induce with a bobbypin in the dark while watching the TV. I use to move around and put the pillow over my head praying she'd stop.

:)

I did everything not to bring attention to my fascination of sneezing. It was a very, very private thing.

Oh God, that really sucks with your mom inducing. And it's weird... I don't know why anyone without the fetish would induce alone by themselves. Some people do it because they think it's funny but if you don't have anyone to laugh about it with... then why do it?

I remember drawing a Scooby Doo comic. Every panel had him hiding from a ghost, but something would happen to make him sneeze. I drew every possible scenario, with pepper, feathers, leaves. And then for some unholy reason I went downstairs to where my mother was meeting with her book club AND I SHOWED IT TO HER.

I knew at the time it was weird to like sneezing, and I was usually pretty secretive about it. But it was like I was possessed. I knew it was stupid to show her but I did it anyway. I remember later I folded the paper up and shoved it in my desk drawer, but I have no idea where it is now. The desk was disassembled years ago and I don't even remember what we did with it.

That drawing is out there somewhere. :blink:

I remember drawing a Scooby Doo comic. Every panel had him hiding from a ghost, but something would happen to make him sneeze. I drew every possible scenario, with pepper, feathers, leaves. And then for some unholy reason I went downstairs to where my mother was meeting with her book club AND I SHOWED IT TO HER.

That drawing is out there somewhere. :D

I did something similar, with a little comic strip I used to draw when I was little, then I'd show it to my friends or my parents. "Ooh! Lookies What I'm drawing mommy!!!" Yeah...I wonder what she thought of it...

I think my mom has the sneeze fetish but I'm not sure, she kind of blushes when someone sneezes. I know she knows about my sneezing antics when I was younger but I'm not sure about now. I hope she doesn't! :D

I wonder if my mother does too. She use to induce when I was young. I shared a bedroom with her. It freaked me out. I hated it. She'd think I was asleep and would induce with a bobbypin in the dark while watching the TV. I use to move around and put the pillow over my head praying she'd stop.

:blink:

I did everything not to bring attention to my fascination of sneezing. It was a very, very private thing.

is it possible this is the factor that made you a sneeze fetishist? considering hte belief that fetishes come from classical conditioning, and almost all of us started so young? Forgive me if I am making an off remark. i have always been fascinated with where this came from for me and others

Archived