Sneeze Fetish Forum

I return! (briefly) with a plea

Firstly hey, I'm dropping by, throw me a cake and a drink or something :drool:

Secondly, a plea for help. Well, advice really. My girlfriend is having trouble sneezing for me. And when I say for me I mean at all when I'm anywhere near her. And when I say trouble I mean she physically cannot do it. And it also extends to when she tries to do it on her own in order to be able later. And when one comes on naturally around me, it won't appear.

Basically she can't sneeze; we've tried various powders and implements and they don't work. I've tried different sneeze spots, different lighting conditions, diferent combinations of inducing materials. She's done the same on her own. Each time, we get many many false starts and hitches (so hot its unbelieveable, by the way) but no actual sneezes.

Now, I'm proud to say this doesn't matter to me, and its certainly the least of our troubles. She still turns me on, I still dream of her and we manage to get along fine with romance etc. But actually, it bothers her; she knows this is a big thing for me and is constantly worrying that I'm not attracted to her/not happy withher ANYWAY, so its very hard for me to keep her on the level and not go bawling for a few nights because she can't sneeze. Its basically a trouble we really don't need right now. And I don't want it to be any more of a hang up for her.

I'm thinking she's trying to hard, not relaxxing, not letting it come etc. She has no allergies, but aparantly when she has a cold she sneezes semi regularly. Which is encouraging- at least she does it.

So yeah, help me. Suggest some out there inducing methods (don't link me the sticky thread, I have actually read it ^^ ) or some other ways to get her to relax and remember its not a big deal. Because as much as it hurts my pride to say, I'm failing here.

Right, thats me, respond and be lovely :yes:

xxxx

Hey, I had the same problem with my bf. He was still able to induce actually, but couldn't sneeze around me naturally. Apparently other people have had this problem too because other members have posted about it. For us, it just took a couple of months for him to just be like whatever im just gonna sneeze. cause I told him it wasnt going to be a big deal. and you know what? we were driving and he sneezed adn I said bless you, and didt even realize whoa this was the first sneeze in forever. so it really WASNT a big deal. He then sneeezed 6 more times. So I was just relieved that he finally felt comfortable. It wasn't even a matter of yay im turned on. It was yay, he is comfortable. once he saw that he felt better. There was also some great "special time" (cause this is not a 18+thread) afterwards. But, I think its just a matter of the SO knowing there is something that turns us on so much, that they are afraid to fail or not be up to some standards or whatever.

Your gf may just need some time. Let her know that it isn't a big deal to you whether she does or does not. Tell her the things you told us...such as you still have dreams about her, and are still attracted to her. I had to have the conversation with my bf several times, over several months. Sometimes it helped him to just not talk about it for a while. Good luck!!!

You're both stressing over it too much - My advice would be to tell her to forget about it, and one day when she's not thinking about it, it'll happen :D Now that she's worried about it all the time, she's stuck. She wants to, but she's afraid of what will happen if she does, just by accident someday. The more you can get her to forget about it, the easier it will come. Eventually, you may even be able to incorporate it into intimacy, but don't let her push for it, because it will just stress her out more :D

Oh I've told her these things so so many times, you would not believe how much reassurance this girl needs. I've actually been repeating myself in varying forms for months now, she wants to believe but she can't.

And actually Lynne, I'm not stressing per se. But she is, so its now got to the point where its becoming annoying.

Oh I've told her these things so so many times, you would not believe how much reassurance this girl needs. I've actually been repeating myself in varying forms for months now, she wants to believe but she can't.

And actually Lynne, I'm not stressing per se. But she is, so its now got to the point where its becoming annoying.

Well... if *you* aren't stressing, and she is- I would think that she just wants to please you. Maybe she is Really insecure- which obviously you cannot magically fix (unfortunately). I personally think that you are very fortunate that she wants so desparately to try for you. Not everyone on this board has had that experience.

If there is a total mental block- it Won't happen until it happens. Trying to force someone to relax- doesn't really work- as I'm sure that you already know.

Wish I had a secret magical answer- unfortunately all I have is to hang in there.

a good grade of white pepper is always the best trick in my mind, and it may work well with the whole "tryin too hard thing". If a little of it is sprinkled into the air when she is around you, and just forgotten about, there is a good chance that while she is just hanging out she will forget and accidentaly let out a sneeze.

First, use your undoubted skills at fixing things to other things to reassure her that it really doesn't matter if it doesn't work this time; there will be lots of other times; make a game of it; make her laugh before you start on any sneezy activity; infact, make her laugh about it; get her to talk about it humorously herself.

I would say, take charge of the inducing yourself and use some physical method. You have to be incredibly careful, but there are very few people who can resist sneezing with something semi-solid pressed against their sneezy place. It doesn't have to be as solid as matchsticks, though I recommend them. You can do worse than eg stick the end of her watchstrap up her nose. No honestly, it can work and it doesn't hurt, because it's soft and sort of nostril shaped. But always be ready to withdraw. Both hold it.

I also agree that you cannot magically fix her stressing but you may be able to ease it some like Count says, by joking before trying anything next time.

I'd have to agree with what was also said above that most likely it may be best to let it happen on its own. Years ago when met up with another fetishist regularly for about a month while we were dating I struggled to sneeze in front of him. He, unfortunately, I felt did put pressure on me since he'd always bother me why I wasn't sneezing naturally on my own, which ultimately led to me fake sneezing with out his notice. Fun but I regret it since I felt pressured. I also struggled when I tried to induce but in the end usually was able to sneeze. So I'd have to believe she's putting a lot of pressure on herself even if you aren't putting it on her.

Sneezing has to do with losing control. If you're tense or nervous it may keep it from happening. Think about when you finally are able to sneeze, you have to usually stop what you're doing, relax before being able to release the sneeze.

If you are determined to try inducing, the small end of a clothes tag always works best for me. Its nice since its plastic and bendable (can't really hurt you unless you stick it up way way too high).

Good luck!

*sigh*

Unfortunately, her health has taken yet another turn for the worse, this time down pretty much the worst path it can take. Thus no "18+" activities and I'm definitely not going to be getting her inducing in a hospital bed.

Thus, I disappear once more into the shadows. I'll come back in a few months, or if she gets one out :D

*hugs*

My condolences, kush. I hope she'll be okay. :cry:

Good luck, many blessings from various gods and forces on both of you, and take care. :D:bawl:

Archived