Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Turn to Ask a Celeb Question

zneeze

Aight, we've talked about if/how being a celeb would change anything, and it got me thinking...

I want as FEW people to know I have a fetish. So being famous or semi-famous would probably be bad for that. But...

What if you told someone to tell the world after you're dead?

Let me elaborate.

Let's say you and your wife/hubby are the only two people in the world you're a sneeze fetishist. You happen to be famous, for whatever reason. Why not tell your wife/hubby that, if you should die before her/him, she/he could tell the media about your fetish? Sorry if this is stupid, it's just been floating around in my mind. :D

Helter Skelter

Well, I'm not ashamed of having the fetish or anything but I have to say that if I were famous it isn't the thing I would want to be remembered for, if that makes sense.

So I probably wouldn't want the world to be told about it after my death. I just don't really see why it would be necessary or what it would accomplish, you know? Especially seeing how the media likes to exaggerate and embellish things. Keeping all that in mind, I don't think I would do it, no.

i guess it would depend on whether i was famous or notorious. if i were well-liked, and not likely to taint the fetsih with my other behaviors, i wouldnt mind people knowing. but i wouldnt want my other actions to detract from the fetish in anyway...

Archived