Sneeze Fetish Forum

The ManFlu forum !

countless

If you are into the nurturing thing then you should check out The ManFlu Forum.

ManFlu ? :blink:

The condition shared by all males wherein a common illness (usually a mild cold) is presented by the patient as life-threatening.

Isn't that very promising ?

Here is the link :

manflu forum

The forum is rather new and up to now there are not so many members and posts, but maybe we can help a bit ?

C

Oh my god. This kinda makes me laugh... but for some odd reason (I'm sure it's tied to the fetish in some crooked way) I have ZERO patience/tolerance for this kind of thing. In my previous relationship I had to deal with a couple of cases of manflu and the completely uncontrollable irritation, anger and roaring flames of HELL it triggered in me was something I'm still scared of myself. :)

Uhhhh........ :)

While I certainly enjoy tending to a truly sick boyfriend, sometimes the whining soars to totally annoying dimensions. I remember I had an ex-boyfriend call me at like 11p.m. and ask me to come over because he was sick. Being the good girlfriend, I did. I found him in the "woe is me" position on the couch. After a night of whining, complaining and acting like he had the bubonic plague, I took his temperature - 99.2 F! I told him to take some midol and get over himself!

Heh I don't mind taking care of my SO if he's sick, but I would likely get annoyed if he started whining about it (which he doesn't). I have difficulty being fussed over myself, but eventually we come to a compromise ;)

For those who know German, this (text) video talks about the same thing -- women's practical approach to being sick, compared to men's overdramatic approach.

Archived