Sneeze Fetish Forum

Special A (SA) Ep. 12 (M)

daystar428

In this anime, Special A. The main female character and male character are rivals for almost everything and the male always wins. Yet, the male character deeply cares for the female who is extremely oblivious! hehe :unsure: Here in this episode he's finally made a bet to have a day with her after winning something but he falls ill. Its super sweet, she takes care of him most of the episode! There are many cute feverish scenes but the only sneeze is goofy in part 2. Decided to share it anyhow :) enjoy!

part 1

part 2 The only sneeze is kind of silly and not realistic at all (kind of cute sounding) at 3:55

part 3

OH I never knew there was a Special A anime! I LOVE the manga but he doesn't sneeze in the manga, they seemed to have added a lot of extra stuff in. He looks really cute and flushed in the anime *fangirl squeal* That doesn't really count as a sneeze to me but the whole scene itself is cute =D

SERIOUSLY that whole thing just made me squeal all over the place! Thank you so much for posting it, now I must go watch all the episodes and become completely obsessed!!!

:wacko: You're welcome!! I loved how flushed he is in it as well.

To answer your question, I'm actually not sure whether or not he sneezes in the manga version since its been awhile since I read it. I do believe your correct that they've added stuff to it since I don't remember his illness scene being as fun as this :)

That was adoooorable! I'm a huge sucker for the flushed face and heavy breathing gahh. :stretcher: Thank you so much for sharing!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Oh my, this is kind of an old topic. But I remember seeing that; even though it's unrealistic, it's quite cute.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived