Sneeze Fetish Forum

subtle inducing

sneezybreezy

This kind of goes along with kindasneeze's question.

What is the most subtle way of inducing in front of someone without them knowing that your trying to induce a sneeze? Any experiences or stories?

Most covert way I could think of would only work if you had a scent sensitivity. Handkerchief... pretend you're blowing your nose... inhale instead.... I'm sure you can figure out the rest. :) Other than that nothing comes to mind. I wonder if anyone else has a stealthy inducing memory? :laugh:

hmm.... well, i have bent over at concerts and the like, pretending to be fussing with my shoes and such, to induce for a fellow fetishist. it wasn't the MOST subtle of methods, but well...no one noticed me....

If you're a photic sneezer, like me, sudden exposure to bright light will do it. Other than that, I can sometimes induce by alternately pressing and releasing the soft spot under the bridge of my nose. This can be done in a subtle manner if you pretend to be adjusting your glasses, or scratching the side of your nose.

Ooh! What about tweaking at your eyebrows? I know for some irritating those nerves there will induce sneezing (myself included ;)).

Ooh! What about tweaking at your eyebrows? I know for some irritating those nerves there will induce sneezing (myself included ;)).

Yes, that sometimes works for me as well, even when I don't mean to make myself sneeze!

during "hoodie season" i have been able to use the end of the hoodie pull strings (they have the plastic on the end like shoe laces) and induce like that...it would be a situation where the other person i was with was at his computer for a second or something and i could just use it quickly.

xoxojpeach

Thanks for all the responses!

I currently grew my sidebang out so it reaches under my nose and sometimes when it blows into my face I just get the tickle of having to sneeze but nothing happens... :D I'm going to try some of the suggestions..I know the eyebrow thing works very well, but only when I don't mean to do it. lol.

I was asking because I want to sneeze in front of certain people (BF, guy friends), so they can be relieved to hear my sneeze if they haven't before. (assuming they are fellow fetishist...if not I still get the attention haha) I would love to hear any other suggestions! :D

Archived