Sneeze Fetish Forum

is there a way to sneeze without sticking something up your nose??

*~Blue~*

My boyfriend has suddenly expressed a desire to sneeze for me and has tried on occasion sticking things up his nose, such as tissues, q-tips and the like, but nothing has worked!!!! Any ideas on how to make him sneeze without sticking stuff up his nose? He can't stand the feeling :D

Blue

Pepper works wonders. Also certain plants with pollen (even if he doesn't have bad allergies). Hmmm, thinking... :D um...heh some spicy foods. Or if you rub your nose the right way (although that's never worked for anyone I know). But I'm sure yall can find something! Good luck to yall! :D

It really depends on the person. My girlfriend can get herself sneezing with spices and powder type substances. But that doesn't work for me. Sadly the only thing that works for me, inducing wise, is sticking things up my nose. :D

Has he tried a thin plastic clothes tag. Allot of people have found that to be very sucessful. It's thin enough and just stiff enough, without being dangerous, to tickle in all the right spots. :D

Well if he's allergic to something that makes him sneeze, then that's probably the best thing to use for inducing. Otherwise as others have said, maybe try to use pepper or other spices, or some kind of powdery substance. Just be careful how much you use, too much will likely cause burning sensations.

Using a vibrator or massager on the side of the nose helps sometimes if he doesn't want to sniff anything. Otherwise I agree with everyone else pepper and/or allergens.

Good Luck!

This method can be a little dangerous and also unpleasant, but you might want to give it a try if nothing else works.

Laundry detergent (the powdered kind) will induce sneezing in some people. You have to be VERY VERY VERY careful with it though, only use a TINY TINY bit and for the love of god DO NOT SNORT IT! Just crumble a teensy bit into the air in front of your nose and LIGHTLY breathe in.

I'd only recommend using it if you're really desperate and nothing else works, though. The very thought of someone putting detergent up their nose makes me worry. :D

I know of two lesser-used ways that work for me, though they won't exactly bring on a fit:

1.) Rubbing the inside corner of your eye, or

B.) Holding your nostrils closed and humming

Interesting, right? Neither are guaranteed to work, but they do for me. Just not fits, maybe one or two.

Good luck! :D

The vibrating massager wand would be my first choice. :D It used to make my niece sneeze like MAD! :D

Or if you rub your nose the right way (although that's never worked for anyone I know).

Works for me ;)

Oh heck, let's be honest. Emptying out the lint trap on the dryer works for me (as does eating wasabi).

He really can't stand sticking stuff up his nose. I can't figure why. ;) I'll see if he will try out pepper but I have NO desire to see him inhale laundry detergent.... I'd hate for him to get hurt because of it. >.<

Blue.

Would he try snuff? There are some very sneezy varieties about!

I don't think that stuff actually works, does it? :) I always thought it was just a load of hoo hah.

That particular one might work... it's just made of really finely ground black pepper.

I don't think that stuff actually works, does it? :yes: I always thought it was just a load of hoo hah.

Well I've never actually tried it. But I'd pay 2 bucks to try it out heh. That's just me though :angry: Good luck to you!

*giggles* uhm... I'll go with Your Majesty! :angry:

*sigh* you know... I actually taught my kids to moonwalk this week... they were so impressed that i actually knew one of those.... "old" dances... as they put it...

*fades out into 80s reminiscing* ahh... Beastie Boys, Michael Jackson....ZZ Top.... the good old days...

"Come on kids, let me show you this dance mommy learned when she was 2" . :yes: Sorry Chui I had to.

Speaking of ZZ Top, I like the video they did with the first Elmstreet girl (Heather Langenkamp AKA Nancy). Hmmm i'm bringing up Elmstreet alot aren't I?

Well i think most of them are essentially White pepper, so they can work pretty well; this one is Black so i would predict that it might be a little less effective. There is another kind of Sneezing Powder banned in many parts of the world that uses a botanical ingredient that can cause extremely violent sneezing, but can be dangerous in other ways. I would assume that the majority of the remaining varieties probably just don't work as well. In any case, White and Black pepper are less expensive than the delivery cost of those powders.

It's banned in the US and the UK, therefore illegal to import.

It's banned in the US and the UK, therefore illegal to import.

what's the ingredient if i might ask? :) I'm guessing that's the reason it's banned. If anyone knows...

Archived