Sneeze Fetish Forum

An official hello!

reggie1

Hey all! I just recently started posting and realized that I forgot to introduce myself. I was a lurker for about a year, and they say that you know when you are ready to come out of hiding. For me it was two things. One, I just really appreciated how supportive the atmosphere is here. Two, I am a runner and just blew up my knee = being layed up on my couch with a large knee brace and a laptop for the foreseeable future. So rather than sitting and lurking and being bored out of my mind, I thought it was time to participate.

About me: I am a 24 year old law student from Pennsylvania.

This is a pretty big step for me and I am not open to my friends or family about my fetish. I don't have an SO, but will have to cross the bridge about telling him when I get one, lol. I am on here to make friends, and hopefully continue to contribute to the positive atmosphere.

hiya! welcome to the Forum... have some cheesecake! :yes: please, just ask if you have any questions, and enjoy!

Always nice to see new people, reggie! :) I hope you enjoy your time here (I expect you will, this place is MARVELOUS for killing boredom :twisted:) and like chui said - got questions? Ask a mod! :)

And like I told SneezyB, make sure to try chui's special toad-flavoured cheesecake (it's toadtacular). :)

Hi Reggie1, welcome to the lovely world of cheesy toadcakes..... ;)

Well you didn't come here for the sneezing did you??????

An official welcome!

(Don't mind the numerous toad and cheesecake references, I still don't understand Chui :wub:) No offense Chui...

If anything, she's here for the sneezing... at least, that's what I thought the forum was for :unsure:...

An official welcome!

(Don't mind the numerous toad and cheesecake references, I still don't understand Chui :lmfao:) No offense Chui...

:unsure: of course she came here for the toads! we don't have sneezing stuff here, its all about the amphibians! how can anyone not understand me? ^_^:unsure: :unsure: :wub:

The ways of the ChuiToadCheeseCake are marvellous yet mysterious except to the phew. Open your mind to the tetaculousness and become truly inspired. (And preferably if you can inspire some snuff you will enjoy yourself more and Lo! We shalt watch you intently :D )

• 3 weeks later...

Archived