Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gotta Love Kleenex

Kleeny

So I've had the flu all week and it eventually led to being congested, which led to sneezing and to lots of noseblowing.

I must have blown my nose a hundred times, but, because I was using Kleenex Ultrabalm tissues, my nose ahs hardly gotten red or sore, and for a change when I have a cold, it's been a pleasure to blow my nose.

My blows, for those that are interested have been thick, wet and very snotty, I have made some WAVs and am getting ready for putting up somewhere.

Usually when I have a cold, I get sick and tired of blowing my nose but this time it was much better.

So basically this thread is a heads-up to those at Kleenex who really know how to make the best tissues.

WOW.

That is sooo HOT.

Actually, I feel as though I'm catching cold myself (again, it's actually getting somewhat annoying), and I need to find a tissue that wont destroy my nose! You say it was "a pleasure" to blow, well I need some of those.

jordana - Kleenex Ultra - 3 ply, really soft, and even though they don't have lotion, they feel really nice ;) That's my recommendation, anyway. I hate those lotion tissues.

Even though I'm totally a handkerchief man myself, I have tried various brands of tissues, and must admit that Kleenex does make the softest tissues (though still a far cry from a 100% cotton handkerchief). Puffs basic is also quite soft; the newer Puffs Ultra, which is supposed to be stronger, seems to have sacrificed some of it's softness in the deal. As far as store brand tissues go, you might as well be blowing your nose into sandpaper.

By the way, Kleeny, I hope you're feeling better! :D

Thank you guys, and yes, I do feel much better. I am still congested a little and noseblowing is still required several times a day but my nose is still not sore.

I must admit I would love try a box of Puffs but living in the UK we don't have them here. It would be good to contract them against the Kleenex Ultrabalm.

Archived