Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kate Lawler honking clips

Cheryl L.

I have the Kate Lawler honking/sneezing clips on VHS tape...........I need tech help on how to convert to my computer........( windows XP )

Hopefully everyone will read this b4 they ask for clips.

Kate is over 18

OMg I wANt ClIPz0rZ1!!!!1!!1!1!!!one!

honestly, when you get them done, this will be beautiful. no tech help I can give you, but I'm positive that somebody will help ya - no, scratch that, us - out

I have the Kate Lawler honking/sneezing clips on VHS tape...........I need tech help on how to convert to my computer........( windows XP )

Kate is over 18

Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but this site seems to outline a couple of options.

http://ask-leo.com/how_do_i_copy_vhs_tapes...ter_or_dvd.html

Great news! Could you tell us wich episode is this? The honking Kate? I have found most of BB 2002 on youtube. So with a bit of luck I can download the episode where this is in. I thank you in advance

Great news! Could you tell us wich episode is this? The honking Kate? I have found most of BB 2002 on youtube. So with a bit of luck I can download the episode where this is in. I thank you in advance

No idea what episodes they are.........I just have them all on VHS tape.........

The easiest option would be to copy from VHS to DVD via a DVD recorder and then download some free DVD ripping software (of which there are hundreds - just look on google) and then you should be able to rip from the DVD you have just copied.

There aren't any set instructions about how to use the DVD ripping software as each DVD ripper is individual in terms of instructions.

and ALWAYS check the reviews and comments from users of that software before downaloding it. Some can cause your computer considerable pain. :S

The easiest option would be to copy from VHS to DVD via a DVD recorder and then download some free DVD ripping software (of which there are hundreds - just look on google) and then you should be able to rip from the DVD you have just copied.

There aren't any set instructions about how to use the DVD ripping software as each DVD ripper is individual in terms of instructions.

and ALWAYS check the reviews and comments from users of that software before downaloding it. Some can cause your computer considerable pain. :S

Thanks for the advice, but, from the above posts, I seem to have created a small issue................i have forgttoen about trying to do that for the time being...........

Cheryl, you havent created an issue at all. We just to be sure that no one becomes pushy, or bothers you. Take your time, and don't worry about anything. No one will pressure you for anything, and should you happen to share with them, they will be very greatful (wont you guys :yes: ) They really are just trying to help. :drool:

Cheryl, you havent created an issue at all. We just to be sure that no one becomes pushy, or bothers you. Take your time, and don't worry about anything. No one will pressure you for anything, and should you happen to share with them, they will be very greatful (wont you guys :) ) They really are just trying to help. :nohappy:

I appreciate that.........no one was bugging me at all..........i am surprised at how hands on the people who run the forum can be.........that is why i do not participate more often and share more............

Well, a lot of contributors *are* bothered by comments like that, and that's why we try to limit that kind of behavior :P It's your own choice should you choose not to participate because of it.

Well, a lot of contributors *are* bothered by comments like that, and that's why we try to limit that kind of behavior :P It's your own choice should you choose not to participate because of it.

I do appreciate that fact..........just still confused by the hands-on some of the moderators seem to have on so many issues that aren't that important..........

anyway.......thanks, and yes, it is my choice.

Cheryl,

This 'hands-on' approach is the way the staff have always chosen to approach the running of the forum, and so far it's an approach that's served us well. We figure that it's better to get involved in something early with a friendly word, rather than wait until something gets out of hand and then have to bust out the warnings, suspensions, etc. We can't be monitoring the forum all the time, so sometimes things will blow up in between times when none of us are around. Therefore it seems better for us to nip anything that might seem to be potential problem in the bud early, rather than come back the next morning and find it's resulted in a flame war or similar.

I'm sorry if you find our approach so over-bearing that you feel you can't contribute as much as you'd like.

Cheryl,

This 'hands-on' approach is the way the staff have always chosen to approach the running of the forum, and so far it's an approach that's served us well. We figure that it's better to get involved in something early with a friendly word, rather than wait until something gets out of hand and then have to bust out the warnings, suspensions, etc. We can't be monitoring the forum all the time, so sometimes things will blow up in between times when none of us are around. Therefore it seems better for us to nip anything that might seem to be potential problem in the bud early, rather than come back the next morning and find it's resulted in a flame war or similar.

I'm sorry if you find our approach so over-bearing that you feel you can't contribute as much as you'd like.

LOL...........i rest my case !!

• 7 years later...

Kate is over 18

May I see the honking clips, if you still have 'em?

Archived