Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergy testing

Guest LadyErisana

Guest LadyErisana

When someone (friend or SO) is plagued by mysterious sneezing fits, have you ever done allergy testing from home? Using perfume, body wash, shampoo, soaps, laundry detergent, etc.? and if so, have you been successful?

Can't say that I've ever participated in something like that, but boy would I like to observe it. :wub:

I actually did write a scene similar to something like that in the current story I'm working on. It was very fun to write. :stretcher:

oooh, can I help? :innocent:

Heheh. I recall a story on Serotica that had a theme like that at one point... Something about a bride trying to find a sneeze-free flower to put in her bouquet, as her husband's mother was a nit-picker and simply WOULD NOT STAND silk flowers. :twisted: Mmmm... sneezy bride... *homer drool* :)

(ps, please noone link to the story - it's 18+ :))

And a little more on topic - I second Kythe's answer: Nope, never, but I suuuuure would like to. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have done this :blushing:

I have always had a lot of skin sensitivities (i.e. always washed my clothes with dye free, scent free detergent, etc.). If I get a stray hair under my clothes, I will literally break out in hives. This means that I have a lot of trouble finding things like shampoo and body wash that I won't react to.... I can often be found surreptitiously checking out new bottles at teh grocery store by holding them up to my nose and sniffing them. If it makes my nose itchy or makes me sneeze, I move on to the next bottle. If it doesn't, I will sometimes buy a bottle to try out at home. Shampoos are the worst... I will wash my hair, and only AFTER I have come out of the shower, will start to get itchy EVERYWHERE and my nose will start tickling. I know fairly quickly when I've reacted to something new, because my nose will be hypersensitive for several hours afterwards.

*makes mental note to hide the shampoo bottles Lynne bought last time she came to see him and THEN go shopping*

• 11 months later...
Guest ilovesneezinglol

Yes me and my friend have done it xD She like your friend was prone to sneezing fits, so we put her in a room, and made her hold a cat, sure enough she started sneezing, after a while when she stopped, ( we had all ready taken the cat away) We just made her sniff.hold stuff and she her reaction.

Archived