Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bravo, Sneezalicious

sneezepal

I don't know if this is the proper place for this topic, so I'll just put it here. I just wanted to acknowledge the artistry of the wav artist (see Bondi's Wavs) known as Sneezalicious.

This woman has taken her justly deserved place in the vanguard of my favorite sneeze artists. A virtually perfect, utterly female sneeze; a flawless delivery---precisely the right balance of pause, volume and absolutely no stifling at all; and a warm, sexy voice to top it all off. "Mona" made me melt and then "Worth the Wait" made me evaporate!

Female sneeze lovers, if you're looking to hear a work of sneezing art, visit Bondi's wav page and click on Sneezalicious' offerings. You will not be disappointed.

Sneezalicious, your work is performance art of the first degree. Thank you for sharing your work with us. Please, keep it coming! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

...oh...my...god! these are amazing!!! I love them! :blushing::hug:;):laugh: soooooooooo hot! sooooo girly!! I've gone into sneeze-overload. really really amazing wavs sneezalicious. bless you!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived