Sneeze Fetish Forum

Desperate Housewives - (2 Parts)

zakandsara

Okay, so right after I asked for somebody to write me one, I decided to give it a shot myself. But, if anyone wants to add on, feel free. :dead:

PS, This is my first fic, ever.

Here goes:

Lynette Scavo awoke that morning to a sound she was all too familiar with- the sound of her three young boys bickering and scampering around, a tell-tell sign that they were up to something, as usual.

"TOM!!!!!!" She yelled for her husband to take care of the situation. Normally, she would have gone downstairs to resolve the problem herself, using her sure-fire method of threatening "no television for a week", but today, she wasn't feeling quite up to the task. From the minute she sat up in bed, she knew today wasn't going to be one of her best. You see, Lynette had had allergies since she was a young girl, they had been gradually getting worse over the last couple of years. Seeing as Lynette hadn't had any problems for months, she was a tad puzzled as to why they had started to act up now, but before she could even begin to think about what it could be, she heard her daughter calling, right on cue.

"MAMA! MOM!!" Her 5 year old daughter, Penny, called from her room.

"I'm coming, hon. Give me a second!" Lynette answered. She stood up and walked to the hall, her nose becoming more bothered with each step. She got to the doorway of the room that Penny shared with her twelve year-old step-sister, Kayla. Lynette stepped into the room, and, almost immediately, her breath started to hitch. She turned her body away from the girls and buried her nose into the crook of her elbow: "HEH-ASHOOOOO, EH-TISHOOO ...ugh. Sorry guys."

"Geez, Lynette. I don't think it was necessary the whole street heard that..." Kayla mumbled. Lynette knew Kayla had never liked her, but she was getting a little fed up with all of her bitchy comments, even if she was only twelve.

"Sorry, Kayla, but when you gotta sneeze, you gotta sneeze. Right, Penny!" She said as she picked up her youngest daughter, who was now giggling at her mother's comment.

Lynette walked down the stairs to find her husband, Tom about to walk out the door.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, mister. Where do you think you're going? I'm supposed to go to poker with the girls today, remember?"

Tom stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to face his wife. "I gotta go to the restaurant, we're having a birthday party tonight and I need to set up! Call Mrs. McCluskey, she won't mind."

Lynette rolled her eyes, which were becoming intolerably itchy and were starting to water. "Fine, I'll see you tonight," she said, with just a twinge of resentment for that damned restaurant.

Lynette walked into the kitchen where her three boys were eating cereal and talking about what mischief they were going to cause that afternoon. "Hey, guys," Lynette said. "Mrs. McCluskey is gonna come over in a couple hours, so you need to be good, alright?"

"Okay, Mom," they all said in unison.

Just then, Lynette felt a tickle in her nose. She rubbed at it, but it remained. "Penny, I-hehh-I gotta put ya down...EHH-ITSCHOOOOO, HEH-KETSCHOOO, HEH- hngkxx ." Jesus!" she muttered.

"Bless you, Mom." said Parker, the youngest boy.

"Thanks, buddy."

"Are you getting sick, Mom?" Preston, one of the twins, asked her.

"Nah, I'm fine. Eat your Fruit Loops, I gotta go get ready for poker."

More coming... :cryhappy:

Ooo I love this, you write Lynette really well!

I'll try to incorporate Lynnie into mine, but i'm NOT a Susan fan at all, so I think my attempts might suck.

Hhaha, Thanks!

That's cool if you don't wanna do Susan, but thanks for trying to add some Lynnie!

=)

By the way, everyone, I really do appreciate feedback, since I'm verrrry new at this.

Thanks!

*Ding-Dong*

"Lynette!! Lynette, what are you doing, let me in!" Mrs. McCluskey shouted from the front stoop.

Lynette was rushing down the stairs to let her in, trying to get to poker on time, all the while trying to hold back a sneeze, at least until she got to the bottom. She grabbed the handle and opened the door, and almost in unison with the door opening: "HAHH-hnkxxgkk.!! Ughhh!!"

"Gesundheit. You shouldn't sneeze like that, your eyeballs are gonna shoot out of your head," Mrs. McCluskey said, always having to put her two sense into things.

"Haha," Lynette laughed at the old woman. "Thanks, Karen, but I think I can handle it--Ahh-AH-TSHOOOOOO. *sniff* . That better?" She said with a smirk.

"BOYS!!!!!! COME DOWN HERE, MRS. MCCLUSKEY'S HERE!" Lynette beckoned her boys to the living room. "You can just watch some TV, I'll be back by 11. Love you guys." Lynette rushed out the door, on her way out adding in a muffled ,"Thanks, Karen!"

---------------------------------

Lynette arrived at the home of one of her best friends, Susan Mayer, for their weekly game of poker. She let herself in because, as usual, Lynette was late and the game had already begun.

Before joining the game, Lynette walked to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of water.

"Lynette!!! Come join us!" Susan shouted from the dining room table.

"I'll be right there!" Lynette put the pitcher back into the fridge, and was about to make her way over to the girls when her nose started tickling again. She rubbed at it, and it seemed to go away. But, sure enough, it came back and was working it's way into a sneeze.

"Ehhh...ehhh-EH-KATCHOOOO!!!! HAHTSCHOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Lynette stumbled into the room between sneezes.

"Jesus, way to make an entrance!" Gabby joked.

The girls all giggled and welcomed Lynette.

"We're just finishing our game and then we'll add you in," Bree explained.

"Oh, that's fine. We all know the real reason for these get-togethers is to indulge in idle gossip," Lynette pointed out.

"Speaking of, is it just me or is Katherine getting more and more suspicious?" Susan asked the other girls.

As Bree started to explain Katherine's messy past about her daughter and ex-husband, the tickle in Lynette's nose returned. She rubbed her nose a few times, but to no avail. The tickle was still there, but the sneeze was not coming. Lynette put her hands up to cover her mouth, just in case, and waited several seconds. She was interrupted by one of her friends.

"You okay, Lynette?" Gabby asked.

Her urge to sneeze was suddenly gone. She put her hands down and shook her head, shrugging off the remaining tickles.

"Yeah...I just had to sneeze but...it's gone. I really hate that." Lynette told them. "Oh..wait.." The tickle returned, and this time, she knew it was going to end successfully. "HEH-ASCHOOOO. ...EHH-KSHOOOOOO......HAH-hngxxgk....HEH...HEH-ASHOOOOOO!!! . Arghh! What the hell!"

"Ooh! Bless you, Lynette!" Bree exclaimed.

"Jesus Christ, Lynette," Edie Britt complained. "Ow!"

Susan hit Edie in the arm. "Cut it out, Edie. It's not like she can help it!"

"Yeah, quit being a bitch," Gaby interjected.

"I was just saying!" Edie defended.

"Guys! Stop it." Lynette ended the bickering.

"Seriously though, Lynette, are you okay?" Susan asked.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine, really. Deal me in."

OMG you even have it S4 style...I love Katherine...any plans for her later?

You write DH so well! And I love Bree's little 'bless you' thats SO her.

I love this...I might even prefer this to mine :(:D

Thanks!!

Umm...I'm not really a fan of Katherine and for some reason, I feel like I don't know her well enough to write about her...but I'd love to see a story if you were up to writing something! :wub:

BTW, I wanna keep writing more, but I'm running out of ideas...anyone have anything?

Archived