Sneeze Fetish Forum

mutiples...

bballgirl86

i know there has been some talk lately about changing the sound of your sneeze and what not, but what about the ammount of times you do it?

i used to stifle and get 2 and 3 at a time, but now that i dont i never get more than one... even with inducing

is there any way for me to get mutiple sneezes with inducing or am i doomed to single sneezes forever??? :(:D

i know there has been some talk lately about changing the sound of your sneeze and what not, but what about the ammount of times you do it?

i used to stifle and get 2 and 3 at a time, but now that i dont i never get more than one... even with inducing

is there any way for me to get mutiple sneezes with inducing or am i doomed to single sneezes forever??? :laugh::(

sometimes when/if you overload your senses (in the cases of pepper or sunlight for example) it can cause multiples. But that's all I've learned heh...hope that helpswwwwwww

sorry bout the W's my kitty was on the keyboard :D

I don't know tbh. I have many friends that sneeze in multiples Grrr to them....

Actually come to think of it my immediate family are all single sneezers...so maybe it is something to do with genetics...Hmmm

sometimes when/if you overload your senses (in the cases of pepper or sunlight for example) it can cause multiples. But that's all I've learned heh...hope that helpswwwwwww

This is definitely the case for me; never ever do I sneeze more than 4 times consecutively unless I'm being bombarded by allergens. Maybe if you expose yourself to copious amounts of an irritant (easier if you have allergies) for a prolonged period, you'll get some multiples.

On the other hand, an in-law of mine has really awful allergies which bother her for months at a time, yet only sneezes once at a time. She'll spend a day in stuffy itchy allergic agony and maybe sneeze 6 or 7 times, each totally separate and spaced out. Perhaps genetics is a factor. I mean obviously allergies can be hereditary, but maybe the sneeze reflex itself...

I'm not sure. The rest of my family is allergic to THE ENTIRE OUTSIDE and sneeze endlessly most of the year (shudder). I however don't have allergies and seem to always sneeze just twice. I do wonder what it would be like to have a fit.

I don't know if it's genetic. I don't think I've ever heard anyone in my family sneeze more than once or twice in a row. With me it really varies. A lot of the time lately I seem to sneeze 1-3 times in a row, but there have been times I've had fits of up to 6 or 8. If I'm inducing, it's almost always in fits and I can keep doing it for quite a long time before my nose gets too worn out for it to work anymore.

I'm not sure if its genetic or not... but i'm right there with you. I can't sneeze more than once pretty much no matter what i do. :P the only time i've ever fitted (like 7 sneezes in a row) was after inducing with cayanne pepper, but i cant make it happen again, so im guessing it was a fluke.

I'm not sure if its genetic or not... but i'm right there with you. I can't sneeze more than once pretty much no matter what i do. :P the only time i've ever fitted (like 7 sneezes in a row) was after inducing with cayanne pepper, but i cant make it happen again, so im guessing it was a fluke.

DOH!! I use cayanne pepper! :D Works really well eh? I'd suggest it over most other things. But don't inhale it directly.

There are people with more or less sensibility. This happens because of genetics, I think. I only know that I like of multiples very much!!!

You said: I do wonder what it would be like to have a fit.

I guess I wonder that too. Not that I am bargaining for it to happen or anything. It's like... something I'd want to happen once just to go "Oh, that's what it feels like" not that I'd want to suffer from it for the rest of my life.

Meantime, maybe some folks who really do have some great fits would be willing to describe in really descriptive detail?????

• 4 weeks later...

When I was in High School, there was this girl D that would sneeze endlessly. We had several classes together and each day,she would have multiple sneezing fits. In each fit, she'd sneeze at least 12 -25 times in a row, one right after the other like ish, ish, ish, ish, ishooo, ish...She might stop for a moment to catch her breath before another huge multiple fit began. At a function one evening, I heard D sneezing and then a few moments later, I heard a similar fit but it definately wasn't D's. I looked over and it was her mother!!!!! Same type of multiple fit!!!!

vampiresneeze

If you bombard your senses with extreme amounts of an irritant, you can get more than the normal sneeze amount. i usually sneeze 1-3 times, but when I am dusting or certain other things I can sneeze up to 8-9 times in a row!

I think it also has to do with how sensitive your nose is at the time. If you over induce for a while it could cause habituation perhaps and then your nose wouldn't feel as sneezy as easily for a while. On the other hand irritating it too much even with inducing could potentially have an opposite effect and cause you to have a more sensitive nose, therefore sneeze more easily.

I agree with everyone that a lot of something could work, but if you use too much you might have an overload and just get stuffy and cause the tickle to subside. So watch out for that! Also, for those with asthma troubles, I would not recommend overdoing anything thats could possibly be a respiratory irritant. :drool: good to be safe.

Good luck!

I think genetics play a pretty big part in it. I know my sister and mom both have the same multiple wet stifled sneezes that usually go on from about 4-20 depending on how bad the allergies are. On the other hand my brothers and I all sneeze 2-3 times, same as my father.

Guest LadyErisana

i think the most ive ever sneezed at once is twice. honestly? i dont think ive ever sneezed more than that in my life, which is weird considering some people can go for several minutes @ a time LOL.

i know thatts what i mean ladyerisana ! some people can go on forever...

me... i m lucky if i can get 2 lol

no fair!

Archived