Sneeze Fetish Forum

Desperate Housewives-Gabrielle

zakandsara

**RRRRRinggg-RRRRRRRRinggg*

Gabby felt around in her purse trying to get to her phone before her voicemail got it.

"Hello?" She said, just in time.

"Hey, Gabby, it's Bree. We're all at the restaurant, when do you think you're going to be joining us?"

"Oh, hey, Bree. I'm so sorry, I overslept! Damn Carlos didn't wake me up. Apparently, going blind affects your ability to follow instructions. Anyway, I'm in the car. Don't wait for me to start, and tell the girls I'm sorry!" Gabby apologized.

Gabby pressed end and shoved the phone back in her purse, thinking if the white lie she just told sounded believable. The real reason Gabby have overslept was her allergy medication. She hadn't taken in since last week, but the flowers were starting to bloom on Wisteria Lane, and it was needed. She would have told this to Bree, but Gabby knew better than to tell her something like that; she would make a big fuss and that's all they would talk about, and thats the last thing Gabby wanted. If she was going to be getting attention, she thought, let it be for her new designer outfit.

Gabby pulled into the parking lot and checked her reflection one last time before unbuckling her seatbelt. Before she was able to get out of the car, however, her nose started to itch. Her eyelids fluttered and she inhaled deeply before letting out an almost inaudible "Hnxgk..uhh." Gabby was always one to stifle her sneezes, even when she was alone. The only particular reason was that she preferred her attention to be paid to something fabulous about her, not something as ordinary as a sneeze.

She got out of the car and walked into the restaurant, sitting at the table where her friends had already ordered a round of drinks.

"Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late. What'd I miss?"

"Oh, nothing really. I was just telling them about how cute Maynard is at his age! Oh, I could just talk about him for hours!" Susan gushed.

"She realllly can." Lynette whispered to Gabby, who let out a chuckle.

But before Gabby could respond, she was overcome by the urge to sneeze.

"hngxx. hngkkx. ha-HXNGKX-chh!" The last sneeze too strong to stifle completely.

"Bless you," Susan, Bree, and Lynette said, almost in unison.

"'Sorry, thanks!" Gabby giggled.

"Wh--that was supposed to be a sneeze?! What the hell was that?!" Edie teased.

"Yep, that's how Gabby sneezes. She has a weird thing about it," Susan explained.

"Wha-!! I do NOT have a weird thing about it!" Gabby defended.

"Oh, c'mon, Gabby! You have to admit it IS a little weird that we've all been friends for over ten years and not one of us has heard you actually sneeze?" Lynette said.

"Wha--I mean...it's not THAT weird!" Gabby protested.

"I have." Bree said silently, with a smile.

"What!!!" Susan demanded. "When!!"

"Yes...pleeease tell us, Bree. Because apparently this is such a monumental issue for all of you!" Gabby said sarcastically.

"Damn right, it is! Tell!" Lynette said excitedly.

"Well," Bree began. "It was in the hospital, right after Maynard was born-"

"We know the very mention of his name throws you into seizure, Susan, but maybe you could restrain yourself until after Bree's done?" Edie said.

"Excuse me, would you like to hear the story or not?" Bree warned.

"YES! Edie, shut up!!" Lynette begged.

"Hold on...I hngggx. hah-nkxgg.. Ugh. Sorry to interrupt, but I thought the story needed some visual effects," Gabby prodded.

Susan put her hand on Gabby's arm and muttered a "bless you", all the while never taking her eyes off Bree, like the rest of the girls, who all looked like a group of children listening to Superman himself tell about his escapades. Gabby rolled her eyes, but continued to listen.

"Anyway...we were all at the hospital. Lynette was in with Susan and Gabby and I were in the waiting room. I was a couple yards away from Gabby, trying to get a hold of Edie to tell her when she could come, when I saw her start to sneeze. The first couple were in typical Gabby fashion..." This got a few snickers. "And then I walked a few steps away because Edie had finally picked up. We were in the middle of a conversation when I heard another sneeze, which, by no stretch of my imagination could I have ever guessed came from our Gabby. When I got off the phone, I went to see if she was okay, but by then, she was already in with Susan. And I guess I had forgotten about it until now!"

"Dammit! I remember that, too! I was out there for the Gabby sneezes, but I missed the good one!" Lynette complained.

"Is this really that much of an issue for you!" Gabby asked.

"A little bit. But it's much more of a really good opportunity for us to tease you than an issue." Lynette joked.

"Yeah, Gab. We'll love you no matter how you decide to sneeze," Susan said, jokingly.

"Good. Now we can talk about something else. Susan, how is Maynard?" Gabby asked?

"Oh, dear Lord above!" Edie groaned.

Aw I LOVE this!!

I think I might have started a DH craze :o

more from Bree to come soon, and the first part of my Everwood fic.

• 4 months later...

Archived