Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze Board Game

bluewave

someone did bring this game up before i am fairly certain.

Just read how to play, sounds confusing and interesting.... I'd love to play it...sometime hehe

I would say not. They sell a number of games, and this one is pretty much the same as many of the rest. For example they also make a game "Splat!", and I dont think I would argue that they are into Spolshing.

Sneeze is a simple game, you pass around (cards with pictures of ) things like dust, and dog fur, and try to get people to match cards with their allergy cards.

I thing it would make a perfect game for a drunken meetup between 5 or 6 of us (looks at university based members), but I really cannot see it as very stimulating.

I thing it would make a perfect game for a drunken meetup between 5 or 6 of us (looks at university based members), but I really cannot see it as very stimulating.

What would make it MORE interesting is if we mixed up the rules to our own..."delights". For example, whoever gets an allergen card matched to their allergies they could hmmm I dunno, Sneeze? :P

I'm down for a drunken game of Sneeze. :D Hell, I'm down for a sober game, but I think there'd be too much blushing and giggling. :lmfao:

It's hilarious that that game exists, though. Where'd you find it, Gruft? :D

I'm down for a drunken game of Sneeze. :consoling: Hell, I'm down for a sober game, but I think there'd be too much blushing and giggling. :jawdrop:

It's hilarious that that game exists, though. Where'd you find it, Gruft? ;)

HELL YES!

and I agree the uni kids have got to be up for this! 3 of us have already met out in socal...anyone wanna join!?

I think there'd be too much blushing and giggling. :lol:

yus, i'd have to giggle at your blushing... :)

im thinking this game is a must...

Well, TYS is going to be here in a few weeks.... anybody else want to come over?

I've got one road trip left in me this summer. West Virginia in September to bicycle 75 miles in three days. Now if anyone wants to meet me there...

Well, TYS is going to be here in a few weeks.... anybody else want to come over?

I would if i had my papers >.< but alas, they are at my parents' who are out of the state for a while. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived