Sneeze Fetish Forum

Desperate Housewives-Susan - (2 Parts)

zakandsara

"Mom...? Mom! Wake up!"

Susan opened her eyes to see her daughter, Julie, standing by her bedside.

"Sorry to wake you up, but I need a huge favor."

"Mmhmm..." Susan moaned, still half asleep.

"Okay, I know this is a lot to ask, but do you think I can keep a cat in the house, just for the weekend? I need it to finish my science fair project and you know I really wanted to make the finals this year and--"

"Julie, come on, you know I'm allergic to cats. I'm sorry, honey, but I really don't think that's gonna work." Susan explained.

"I know! That's...sort of what my project is about." Julie told her.

"What?" Susan asked, obviously confused.

"See, my project is about pet allergies and their severity. I'm just going to keep the cat in here for a few days and monitor your behavior...but you won't have to do anything, I swear! I know this sounds a little weird, Mom, but it's my last year before college and I really wanted to win this year!"

Susan was, at first, a bit apprehensive about this, but then she thought about how good of a daughter Julie really was, through the divorce, and then through marrying Mike, and her second pregnancy. She realized she didn't ask for much, and deserved this one little thing that would make her happy, even if it would make Susan miserable.

"Alright. But I don't want any videos or weird...sciency things hooked up to me!" Susan said.

"Ooh, thanks, Mom, you're the best!" Julie gushed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Susan joked. She sat up in her bed and wiped her eyes, realizing they were watery and starting to itch. She stood up and walked into her bathroom, turning on the sink. She soaped up her hands and ran warm water over them, scrubbing them together. She bent down and started washing her face. After a few minutes, she raised her head out of the sink and realized that she needed to sneeze-badly. She couldn't reach for a towel fast enough and her hands had just been washed, so she turned around and, bending at the waist, let out a:

"HEH-ATSCHOOO!!! HEHTCHOOOOO!!!"

"God bless you."

She sniffed and looked up, to see her husband, Mike, standing in the doorway.

"Oh, hey, babe! What's up?" She asked him.

"Why did you let Julie keep that thing in here? You know you're going to be like that for the next three days!" He said, alluding to her small sneezing fit.

"I know, but...it's the least I can do to help her win, we both know I'm not at whiz at this science stuff." She told him.

"Okay, hon. If you say so." He said, kissing her on the nose.

"Oh, jeez. Hahhh...hah...." Her breath hitched for a couple of seconds, but then stopped. "Phew. False alarm!" She giggled, kissing him back and walking downstairs for some coffee.

--------------------------------

"Hey, Jule. Whatcha doin' today?" Susan asked her daughter, who was sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"Not much. Probably just sitting around seeing how the experiment is going. Working out some first-day glitches." Julie explained.

"Huh. So, can you explain to me exactly how this is gonna work? I just sneeze a couple times, you jot it down in your notebook and, bingo, first prize?" Susan said jokingly.

"Actually, a little like that. I'm gonna keep track of your symptoms and measure them on a scale of one to ten; inside the house and when you go out." Julie elaborated.

"...Okay. So for the next couple days, you're gonna be going everywhere with me?" Susan asked.

"Well, yeah, basically. But if you go by yourself, you'll have to describe to me in detail your symptoms when you come home." Julie said.

"Alright then, miss. Get ready, we gotta go pick up Lynette, we're going to lunch in an hour." Susan said, standing up to go get ready. Just as she reached the stairs, she paused, getting a tickle in her nose. She put her coffee mug down and reached for a tissue on the table next to her.

"Julie!!! HAH-KCSSHOOO!! TSCHOOOO!!. Whew! Write 'em down, hon!" She yelled to her daughter, teasingly, still in the kitchen.

MORE COMING!!

"MOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!" Julie yelled from downstairs. "I'LL BE IN THE CAR, HURRY UP!"

"Alright, alright," Susan muttered, obviously not loud enough for Julie to hear. "COMING!!" She finally responded, looking through her closet for her top. She was already five minutes late and she hadn't even gotten farther in getting dressed than putting on her bra, which she was now standing in the middle of her room in, searching for something she could throw on.

"Hey, baby. You look hot, is that for me?" Her husband Mike joked, walking into the room with their month-old son in his arms.

"Ohhh, it's my two favorite guys!" She gushed, taking Maynard out of Mike's arms and cradling him into her own.

"Why are you so rushed, where ya going?" Mike asked her.

"Oh, I was supposed to pick Lynette up five minutes ago, but...I can't find my blue shirt anywhere. I know I just had it..." Susan said, drifting off into her own thoughts of where it could have gone.

"You mean this one?" Mike asked, lifting it from right off the top of the clean laundry pile.

Susan giggled at herself, thinking it typical that she didn't check it the one place it was most likely to be.

"Alright, I better get dressed. Right, buddy!" She cooed to her son. Just then, she felt a tickle in the back of her nose, and she knew a sneeze was on its way. "Ugh! Mike, can you...hehhh...take him. I..." But before she could finish, she was overcome by a small sneezing fit. Baby still in hands, she turned her head into her unclothed shoulder and tried to stifle her sneezes as much as she could.

"Hah-ktnx-choo! Hatschhhh. Hahhhh..hahh...hahh Ugh! Hah-HATSCHOO!!" Maynard started to fuss, and then erupted into a fit of tears.

"Oh, honey! Mommy's sorry!!" She said to him, rocking him back and forth until her husband came to relieve her.

"Go, hon, you're gonna be really late." Mike warned.

"Okay, I'll see you boys later, I love you guys!" She said, rushing down the stairs and out the door while trying to put her shirt on.

-------------------------------

"You ready?" Susan asked her daughter Julie, who was sitting behind her in the car.

"Yeah, Mom, I've been in here for ten minutes!" Julie complained.

"I know, I'm sorry. I couldn't find my clothes and then the baby came in...but, anyway..." She turned around to face her daughter and noticed she wasn't alone. She had a small crate sitting next to her and, before it even registered in Susan's mind, the crate let out a small "Meeeowwww."

"What the hell! Why is that thing in here?" Susan demanded.

"Mom! You have to be near it or else nothing will happen and then, what's the point of my whole project?!" Julie told her.

"Ugh!!!! Fine! Let's just go." Susan said, realizing what she had gotten herself into.

They pulled up to Lynette's house down the street and she was already at the sidewalk, ready to jump in the car.

"I'm soo sorry, Lynette! I couldn't find my clothes, and Maynard...and then I sneezed on myself..." Susan rambled, trying to apologize.

"Oh, that's alright, Tom--" Lynette was cut off by Julie.

"What? You sneezed? When, how many times?" She asked her mother, ready to write down the results.

"I'm...sorry, am I missing something here?" Lynette, who was incredibly confused, inquired.

"Oh, yeah. I'm Julie's science fair project," Susan explained to her. "See that crate? There's a cat in there... and I'm allergic to that damned cat, but apparently that's just what the experiment calls for."

"I'm monitoring Mom's reactions and symptoms for the project. You're not allergic...are you?" Julie asked, a little concerned.

"Oh, no, I'm fine." Lynette assured them. "Isn't this a little bit hard on you though, Susan?"

"Speak of the devil..." Susan said between hitched breaths. "HIT-SCHOOO. HAH...KATCHOOO. HAHTSCHOOOOO!! Heh..hehhHEHTCHHH."

"Bless you! Jesus! You okay?"

"Ughh. 'Scuse me. I'm alright." Susan said, rubbing her itchy, watery eyes. "Lynette can you grab hehh... grab a ti-hehhhh."

Lynette looked back at Julie, waiting for Susan to finish her sentence.

"A tissue. I think she wants a tissue." Julie said.

"Oooh, right!" Lynette exclaimed, pulling a couple out of the box on the dashboard and holding them out to Susan, who grabbed them just in time for another small fit.

"HEHHHHTCHOOOOOO. HATSHOOOOO. HAHTISHOOOOOOO!!!"

Susan sneezed, trying to get each one out as quickly as she could so she could try to keep her eyes on the road, while still trying to make sure she alleviated the tickle.

"God, Susan. Are you sure you're okay to drive?" Lynette asked her, worried.

"Oh my gosh!! Yeah, I'm okay, I think I'm done now anyway," she said with a sniff. "Where did you want to go to lunch?"

Archived