Sneeze Fetish Forum

ever been around someone who you really wanted to see sneeze and looked like they needed too but just couldnt?

colorado198219

I was wondering if anyone else has been in this situation. There was a guy when I was out and about the other day who was very, very visually appealing to the eye. Sort of tall I would say around 6'1, dark hair, around 190 pounds and had a very nice nose also (sorta chunky but extended out quite a bit from his face) around 25 years.

As far as what I noticed about this guy is that his nose was moving around as he had a case of the sniffles. Im guessing perhaps it was the pollen as the air around here had an aroma of pollen. What really got me about this guy is that he would sniffle and then eyes would close and his mouth would open but he never sneezed. He did this several times where he would sniffle and then close his eyes and the mouth would open and his face near his nose would scrunch up but nothing.

I was fraustrated well maybe an exaggeration but it was like I really felt he might have been on the cusp of something good there but he never sneezed.

Anyone ever seen this or is this very rare?

• 1 month later...

Ugh. I know exactly what you mean. The first thought that came to my mind was my uber sexy exboss. She almost always sneezed when she went out into the sun. :D I remember standing outside one day waiting for a bus, and she came out. I just stopped and looked straight at her. Another woman was talking to her, but she just kind of, "Ummm. Yeah. Ah-ha.."ed her, not really talking back. She looked pretty concentrated, her eyes kept closing, her nose twitched... but no sneeze. :detective1: At this point I was screaming in my head, "C'mon sneeze! SNEEZE! Dammit!". *sigh* It was pretty hot though watching her try...

Yeah, I've even been around a girl who came out and said how much she wanted to sneeze right now. I even spent most of the rest of the day hanging out with her, but she never managed to sneeze after that.

Archived