Sneeze Fetish Forum

The secret is out..

sneezybreezy

After swearing that I wouldn't tell anyone about the fetish, I caved in and told my boyfriend. He was very supportive and kind of impressed when I induced for him. He even wanted to try inducing as well and it worked (he is currently addicted to it). He said it was cute and he is happy that I told him so he can try to please me. :blink: YAY

Oh my goodness, CONGRATULATIONS!! :D It's always awesome to hear about someone coming out with the fetish - chalk another "supportive/understanding/inquisitive" response for those that chose to share. :lol:

Many happy, sneeze-filled nights to you both. :blink:

Congratulations! It's so nice to hear good news about people telling others about their fetish! I wish both of you the best of luck and a long, happy relationship! I'm really happy for you, your boyfriend sound extremely sweet! :blink:

After swearing that I wouldn't tell anyone about the fetish, I caved in and told my boyfriend. He was very supportive and kind of impressed when I induced for him.

You induced for him ?

Terrific! You are so lucky; and so is he...

It's actually very lovely to hear of someone who accompanies coming out with making *herself* sneeze. I hope he was suitably complimentary about how lovely your sneezes are. Meanwhile, another dream is born....

Guest tk2927

I am glad you overcame your fear of telling anyone. I can't say I'm there yet but realizing how many people share this interest with me certainly makes me feel better. Perhaps in time, who knows?

Many congrats, I'm so glad you were able to let your secret out!! :blushing: I have yet to reveal to anyone that I have this fetish, but I hope that someday I'll be ready to. :bleh:

Guest secret sneezer :(

:wacko: congrats on such a big hting!!! :blushing:

:bleh: well i am happy for ya but i have yet ta sneeze in public...let alone...tell someone!!!!!!!!! :blushing:

good luck :)

Archived