Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does anyone else have favourite hankies?

hankyhonk

do you choose your hankies depending where you are going?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. choice of hanky

• grab whatever hankies at the top of the pile in the drawer
    • only ever use white hankies
    • use white hankies mostly but coloured ones sometimes
    • use coloured ones all the time
    • only use white ones in front of my family but coloured ones sometimes
    • I only ever blow my nose in private but still use hankies

Hi all,

I wondered if anyone else like me has favourite hankies. I have loads but my everyday ones are thick plain white ones. I do have a few favourite ones that I like to use sometimes, I have a couple of blue ones with patterns and a couple of biegey brown ones that I like also. I don't tend to use these coloured ones in front of people I know though as I'm still pretty wary about coloured hankies in public, not sure why.

Does anyone else choose a hanky depending on where they are going?

Or am I just insane? :D

I still only ever seem to see guys use white hankies in Britain, mind u I guess that's the only sort of hanky most shops sell.

Cheers

HH

Don't worry, I am as insane as you are :yes: .

Most of my hankies are coloured, with patterns.

And of course I do have my favourites (colour and size).

Depending on my mood I will pick a certain one from the pile.

Some are hardly ever used... others are with me all the time.

C

Don't worry, I am as insane as you are :blushing: .

Most of my hankies are coloured, with patterns.

And of course I do have my favourites (colour and size).

Depending on my mood I will pick a certain one from the pile.

Some are hardly ever used... others are with me all the time.

C

But, Countless, can this mean that, despite being a girlie, you do not inevitably carry a tiny pure white lacy hankie all the time; one that is so minuscule that it could never really have any purpose but to be waved about in order to draw attention to your sneezy condition? A bit like the man from Hack's, really, only obviously not as practical...

I voted for colored all the time, even though I do like a nice large white handkerchief if I'm wearing a suit. My everyday hankies are either white with borders, or plaid patterns. I'm definitely partial to light blue hankies with borders or patterns, but like to spice it up with brown, red, or gray patterns on occasion. I'm perfectly comfortable using any of my hankies in front of family, friends, or perfect strangers. As far as favorites go, it's not really the color or pattern, but the size (the larger the better), and the quality of the fabric that matters.

I Love handkerchiefs with bold stripes and patterns on - white hankies do nothing for me really.....

I have a handful of older - well used looking handkerchiefs, that I use for blowing my nose, but I have many many more handkerchiefs that are simply too special to blow my nose on, and they have 'other' uses....... ;)

All my handkerchiefs are all white, some standard size and some large sizes (55cm x 55cm). I always seem to prefer using the larger sizes if wearing suits or trousers such as chinos.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have lots of favorites depending on mood--prefer larger mens' handkerchieves,colored in general,but white hit the spot sometimes--in a colored handkerchief,often dark,navy stripes on the border and a medium or light blue center--faux-hem navy on lighter blue is excellent or the equivalent in brown( dark hem,lighter center),burgundy on light gray or hunter green on light gray also very eye-catching--traditional white linen with 1" wide hemstitched border or 1/2"hemstitched hem excellent in a large size,like 20-22 square-- if I'm somewhere that I'm unknown I may enjoy using a large ladies' print if no men and only a few women in eye-shot.Got several from a supportive lady friend- rolled-hem white mens'(with the classic thin embroidered striping on the borders) with wide crocheted hems in navy, hunter green,muted red, and burgundy-truly beautiful-4 of my favorites for sure! Many others that are a pleasure to use as well. :blushing:

i have a mixture of both but i have this one white one that's my softest that i love to use more than any other hanky. obviously i don't just use that one exclusively continually, duh, but if that one's clean, that's the first one i'll grab before any other. idk why...it's just really soft and smells nice... *shrug*

Archived