Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi!

Tarkus

Hey, I'm new to the forum (as I'm sure you've all figured out) Not really sure what to say for a first post :drool:

Anyway, I've lurked this forum for awhile and decided to join after getting my own computer :D I just kinda wanted to say hi and welcome myself to the forum. Years of lurking have told me that this forum's a nice place and I'm glad to have joined :(

:drool:

woohoo!!! fresh meat er.... welcome! have fun poking about the place, pull up a comfy chair and make yourself at home! have some cheesecake! :yes: and feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Are the catmuffins vegetarian?

Hmm...perhaps eating the Newbies is forbidden. :)

*runs off to check rules*

*eek* Apparently not!

*chews catmuffinz's fingers gently*

:P *goes off to re-read rules* ooops.... looks like you're on your own on this one, catmuffinz...

:twisted: just yelp if you need assistance.

Thanks everyone, for welcoming me to the forum :drool: I'm havin fun so far!

Hey... Vetinari tastes like salad... AND CHEESECAKE :drool:

*MUNCHMUNCHMUNCH* :)

Dear lord, she's as crazy as all the rest of them... I mean, hello! Welcome to the forum (albeit a little belatedly :)) I hope you enjoy yourself being crazy fitting in with the other crazies members here. :drool: We're certainly delighted to have you. :drool:

Hey... Vetinari tastes like salad... AND CHEESECAKE :)

Hope that's a prawn salad!

Vetinari....who is now addicted to prawn salad, Norwegian style!

Hmm....prawn salad and muffin cheesecake. Now that is a new one.

Yum!

Dear lord, she's as crazy as all the rest of them...

don't you mean us??

*nibbles on vetinari* wow... she DOES taste like prawns.... and cheesecake..... and TOADS!!!

*flees*

Me taste of toads? Are you sure you didn't chew on your own toes accidentally?

And who are you calling crazy TYS. I'll send you back to the dungeon. ;)

I don't believe that for one second. Of course you want to go back to the dungeon. Its cold and damp and sockless and has a Vetinari in it. You can even take catmuffinz with you! (what's not to love)

Hi. I'm new too. Sort of. I've signed up a couple of times, but it seems I always forget my login and have to sign up again. Maybe this time I won't mess it up. Anyway... just wanted to say hello.

Here Secretly, if you've got another account, just contact one of the staff and we can fix it for you. Wouldn't want to make you validate again! :yes:

Archived