Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gigantic Sneezes

GiantSneeze

For as long as I could remember I have loved the idea of a woman letting out a galactic sneeze that could blow down a house, or at least make a mess of it. In fact, that is the only type of sneeze I like. It dose not matter if the sneezeer is a giantess, or a regular size woman, as long as there is a good buildup, and huge blast. I have found a few storys that like that on this forum, and I was wounding if any one was like me, likeing only huge sneezes.

For as long as I could remember I have loved the idea of a woman letting out a galactic sneeze that could blow down a house, or at least make a mess of it. In fact, that is the only type of sneeze I like. It dose not matter if the sneezeer is a giantess, or a regular size woman, as long as there is a good buildup, and huge blast. I have found a few storys that like that on this forum, and I was wounding if any one was like me, likeing only huge sneezes.

Yes. I'm a huge fan of women with loud, blasting, explosive sneezes. My former boss was a gorgeous Asian woman. She was petite with beautiful long black hair, perfect bust and butt cheeks. You would think a woman like this would have a properly dainty sneeze. . .but NOOOO! There was no buildup prior to her sneeze. Just a sudden huge blast that would make your heart skip a beat.

HYATT. . .SCHEW!!!

Guest LadyErisana

im not too interested in female sneezing, but when men give gigantic sneezes that could possibly blow a house down--then im in LURVE. XD

Their great, but only if they are actually impact, and not just loud vocalization, otherwise, their just o.k.

Their great, but only if they are actually impact, and not just loud vocalization, otherwise, their just o.k.

I agree with you completely, if the sneeze dose not have an impact it is not that good. I wonder who else feels this way?

I'm also a fan of it, especially as it's less consipuous since, usually, other people turn to look as well;).

my bf lovesss gigantic sneezes.... infact the louder and the messier the better!!!

.... luckily i am able to oblige him :)

I'm also a fan of it, especially since it less consipuous since, usually, other people turn to look as well;).

Hmm... This is a good point.

As I mentioned in a similar topic on AkuTenshi's forum, for me it's not so much that a sneeze has to be huge. What I really love is a sneeze that's been building up for a long time. The poor sneezy victim has spent so much effort trying to hold it back but they've, of course, only managed to delay the inevitable.

I like huge sneezes, but not when they have an unrealistic force to them. Realism is of utmost importance to me, so I get annoyed when they're knocking down house and so forth.

Guest blarg

I am also a fan of huge sneezes and build ups it makes you on the edge of your seat on every line you read.

I'm still confused which one I like better a Giantess with a Huge Sneeze or a normal size woman with one however with giantess stories it suddenly goes oh my god she's gonna sneeze run, but with the normal sized stories a sudden surprising element may be added such as others not knowing the strength of the sneeze. Both make my day anyways so no complaints here

I'm also a fan of it, especially since it less consipuous since, usually, other people turn to look as well;).

Hmm... This is a good point.

As I mentioned in a similar topic on AkuTenshi's forum, for me it's not so much that a sneeze has to be huge. What I really love is a sneeze that's been building up for a long time. The poor sneezy victim has spent so much effort trying to hold it back but they've, of course, only managed to delay the inevitable.

This is ideal, Demos.

Yup, I'm a fully paid up member of this club, but the loudness of the sneeze has to be natural - not forced.

I want to see the sneezer try to make their violent sneeze quieter - but fail.

To me, ANYTHING contrived suggests control and that kills it.

Inducing, giggling, exagerated noise or meesy by design - all those things ruin it.

An attractive woman (Subjective opinion of course) with a violent, messy, sneeze, about which she feels very self conscious, is where its at for me.

You are so right:

"I want to see the sneezer try to make their violent sneeze quieter - but fail."

And "An attractive woman (Subjective opinion of course) with a violent, messy, sneeze, about which she feels very self conscious, is where its at for me."

On that second, I don't even care whether it's a male or a female. It's mostly the self consciousness thing, I think, that gets me.

• 1 month later...

Maybe not only huge sneezes. I must admit, it's a nice change of pace from typical soft, or high-pitched sneezes. Just that they attract too much attention to the sneezer, which decreases my enjoyment.

I've always been the one to say "a sneeze is still a sneeze", but if hard pressed, I too dig the louder ones. It's more the intake of hair and the HA..or HEY at the beginning that's the icing, so to speak. :)

Archived