Sneeze Fetish Forum

A late hello

dove

Hmm, I suppose after all the lurking I've done I may as well give an official greeting.

Hello! I have a real name, but you can call me Dove. I've been known to answer to it in real life. (LAN parties count as real life, right?) I'm 27 years old. I hail from the land of grunge music, flannel shirts and Starbucks. I work as a photographer. I have a wonderful boyfriend of 11 years.

I like to read, watch tv, take pictures and play my guitar. Above all else I am a complete and total NERD. Why go out for an evening of drunken debauchery and orgies when I can sit at home and play Call of Duty 4 with the hubby, eating Vietnamese top roman and downloading the latest subbed episode of Bleach?

I'm very open in every aspect of my life with everyone I meet...except for one thing - the very reason that you are all reading this shitty introduction. I'm horrible embarassed of my fetish. Thats why I'm so happy that I can come to a place like this with likeminded people who I know won't judge me over such a mondane detail as a fetish.

I realize that I joined this forum years ago, but like everything else, life gets in the way. I was actually on Tarotgal's forums too under a different name (which I honestly don't remember) and used to have wavs up on the old site. I hope to be a more regular member and hopefully, contributer. I have a Death Note fanfic story up in the story section that you're all free to read, especially you Shiny Bug, since you inspired me to write it!

Well, thats it. Thanks again, everyone.

:)

*steals Dove's wings and makes a run for the door*

Congratulations on coming out of Lurkerdom. It's good to have you here, and I'd like to mention as well that there's (and don't take this in a bad way 'cause that's not how it's meant :)) a lot of nerds on these boards, so I think you'll be just fine. :nohappy:

Why go out for an evening of drunken debauchery and orgies when I can sit at home and play Call of Duty 4

<3

No matter how much I try to explain this to my coworkers when they ask me what I'm doing on my days off, they still consider me antisocial :nohappy: Although, one pointed out that it would be different if I was playing arcade style games or girlie games, but playing 'war games' makes me weird :)

Welcome to the forum!

:P Vetinari! give back those wings this minute!!! *ahem*

Welcome! have some cheesecake, and since im a total nut for grunge, you can have a toad too! something tells me you'll fit in just fine here..... dont know what at all it could be... :twisted:

did you say Bleach?? *tries not to get too excited*

Vetinari, eh, keep the wings, I'll just use them for illegal activities anyways.

Chui, woohoo! Cheesecake! I don't have any baked goods to offer, but I do have a Chocolate Orange that I bought from the grocery store earlier! mmm...chocolate...

Bubbles, I know right! I love getting on Ventrillo or Team speak and having the team argue over whether I'm really a girl or a 12 year old boy. :P

Thanks everyone!

I get to keep the wings!!!

*flies off to make chocolate orange toadcakes*

*chocolate orange toadcakes* :):bleh::blushing:

*POUNCE* ooops... i glomped another newbie.... :blushing:

I'd glomp back, but after the day I've just had I'd probably pull a muscle in a...delicate place...

Also, Chui, I'm a moron. I guess I've just seen 18+ stuff posted in that forum in the past, so it didn't even occur to me. Again, I'm used to the layout of the old forum and tarotgal's site from like, 1997. The internets, they are a'changin' :wacko:

I hope to finish my validation soon, at which time I'll post the story again in the appropriate section. Again, my sincerest apologies.

Now commence the fruit throwing...

No worries, it happens to everyone - You can read the updated forum rules by clicking on The Constitution at the top of the page, or by looking in the Read Before Posting section.

Once you're validated, we'll be able to move your story for you (well, an admin will).

and then we shall commence the uber-glompage!!!!! Mwuahahahahahaha!!!!!!

and no worries atall :unsure:

:unsure: i hope you didint get hurt today ;)

Guest blarg

Hi Dove I'm also used to be a lurker here until recently, but lately it seems that people are coming out of the lurker status and joining the community It was also because of posts like these that i too gained confedence and decided to go out of my lurker status so thank you and enjoy the forums.

*tuber-glomps dove and chui*

Hey! Speaking of late hellos, look at me! You've been such a sweet heart on my introduction to the forum and I haven't even said hello! Great to have you here and hurray for coming out of lurkdom!

...Above all else I am a complete and total NERD. Why go out for an evening of drunken debauchery and orgies when I can sit at home and play Call of Duty 4 with the hubby, eating Vietnamese top roman and downloading the latest subbed episode of Bleach?

Manga, my anti-drug. Because when you buy manga, you don't have money left over for anything else. :rolleyes:

Not that there are any nerds here... nope... :D *throws blanket over shelf of manga*

*kersnort* TYS and i were just adding up how much manga i have afforded onto my bedside table... enough for a car note i think.... probably more... and i have one more brand new shiny Death Note just waiting for me to break it in

ond omg... :rolleyes: we've been TUBER-GLOMPED!!!!!

My own collection isn't nearly as impressive... :bleh: 'course, it isn't like I've added to it in more than a year... :D

hehehe... *carefully* shoves piles o' pretty boys under the bed :whistle: man-ga? what man-ga? i know nothing... :hypoc:

• 2 weeks later...

Why on earth haven't I been here????!!

MMmm drunken debauchery.... I'm always drunk on the anime boys....... :D

*shakes hand nerdily* Welcome. Good to have you here! :wacko:

And wtf DN fic????????? :detective1: I gotta run to the story board the minute I have ANY time on my hands! :inlove:

Archived