Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question if SO never sneezed again?

SneezeDoc4u

Hey guys, im just curious and throwing this hypothetical situation out there....

What if your SO (bf/gf) never sneezed again naturally in front of you for the rest of ur relationship???

How much would this affect you or would it not affect you at all, im experiencing a drought of natural sneezes w/ my gf and im just curious to know if it is affecting me too much???? I love the girl and it wont ruin my feelings for her or the relationship, im simply just curious to know if im placing too much importance on this one thing....

Many thanks for your input guys

Chuck

AAAAAAUGH!!! :whistle::nohappy:;)

(This would be my first reaction.)

I would be quite sad, of course, but like for you, it wouldn't completely ruin my relationship with GF. I love my fetish, but I don't place too many eggs in that basket, if you will. In other words, if you put most of the importance on your fetish, or any one thing, it will be bad for the long-run.

And, after all, you did say 'naturally,' so maybe at that point I would tell GF about my fetish and let her induce for me... :blushing: Never mind.

This actually DID happen to me. :whistle: I never saw her sneeze for the first year of our relationship... so I decided to tell her of my little penis penchant for sneezing, and how did she respond? :blushing: By never, EVER sneezing in front of me again :blushing: ! Oh... she DID sneeze in front of me... but it was a pinched nose, barely a head bob, and completely silent STIFLE every time!! ;)

What? Didnt she WANT to turn me on???? A good girl freind would have started sneezing then and there! :nohappy: I just didnt understand. :blushing:

She left me for some foriegn guy a few years later.

did she take your old gold chevy too? *hug* just teasing hon :blushing:

If my SO never sneezed again, I would be fine with it. I love him for *him*, not for his sneezes, and I'm sure our sex life would survive just fine as well.

While I do enjoy playing with the fetish, it's not that important to me, relationship-wise.

I have to say if my SO didn't feel comfortable sneezing in front of me after finding out about my fetish, there would be a problem. Not just involving the sex life, but the fact that he wouldn't accept me for myself kind of thing. Yeah dramatic or whatever, but it is the way it is. :blushing:

To be honest, I don't find it sexy at all when my boyfriend sneezes. For me, it's just sexy when it's people I don't know or aren't particularly close to. So I'd be totally fine with my boyfriend never sneezing again--I don't really like it when he does, it's actually a turn off. Which I know is kind of abnormal as far as this fetish goes...I don't really know why this is the case, because I am definitely attracted to him for the most part. But I'm just as repelled by his sneezing and my close friend's sneezing as I am by my family sneezing.

Well since you said naturally, I guess it would be ok cause he could always induce. Now if he couldn't even induce, it would probably be a problem. Now the relationship doesn't revolve around this fetish, we have tons of other things in common. It would just be a problem since I need sneezing to um get excited enough.

Well, since my relationship isn't based on his sneezes, I don't think it would cause me to ever doing anything drastic. However, I would be disappointed. That is part of the fun of this fetish, is to enjoy natural ones. It would be sad, but I would get over it and just enjoy the masses of wavs and videos out there if I needed to! :twisted:

Guest LadyErisana

well, IMO, i wouldn't care if my SO sneezed or not--he's still incredible as a person, and that to me is more important than any fetish. :cryhappy:

i agree with what pretty much everyone else has said...

i see the fetish as something to be enjoyed, and toyed with, but it doesn't take precedence over the fundamentals of a relationship, nor is it the most important thing between two people, in my opinion. there are so many other aspects of a relationship, which can be just a fulfilling, and rewarding, and lasting....that its seems trivial at times to put so much emphasis upon this one small thing.

of course, it can become a serious issue if one's partner is highly unaccepting of the fetish. accpetance and understanding is something i find to be key, even if the subject of it is not particularly encouraged. you may not find a partner who embraces the fetish, but overt avoidance of it is likely to cause some physical distance within the relationship. and that can be a major issue between partners, as in mature relationships, the physical nature is quite important.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest starlily23

While I would be bummed... It'd be ok.

My hubby doesn't normally sneeze that much more than I do (which is rare); although he does have allergies year round, but not to the point of misery (or elation from me, lol).

He's my soul mate and the love of my life. Our relationship was never based on any fetish. Our relationship was and is now based on our love for each other, and that is much more rewarding to me than a fetish ever could be.

Well, it would be kind of sad and strange because he sneezes a lot naturally (his allergies) but I love him so much and his so perfect and everything that no fetish will overcome this feeling for him. :)

Well sneezedude87, I am facing the same problem(referring to your previous topic as well in this category).. even my bf has stopped sneezing naturally when i'm around him as he gets too conscius. and he even tried inducing for me but it dint work..

Answering this particular topic, this hasnt changed my feelings or relation with him.. And i sometimes get nightmares that he has stopped sneezing for ever since its been a year i dint see him sneeze!!!.. but i would still be with him and enjoy life, though with some disappointment with regards to my fetish..!!!

I would cry. And die. And if he was allergic, well...let's just say I would take some pollen and put it near his face. :(:laugh:

I fell in love with my bf before I realized I had the fetish and he developed allergies. So I suppose if he stopped sneezing, it wouldn't change our relationship; but I would miss his sneezing fits.

I come lurking after a few weeks and a fun topic awaits me :(

My girlfriend of almost 6 months has never, and I mean never, sneezed around me. I've had audible sneezes in an exam room and possible observed ones on webcam, as well as a huge number of absolutely gorgeous attempted sneezes. She's tried inducing and she gets colds fairly regularly. No luck.

Does it bother me? Nope, I can still do stuff with her and we're totally in love, and I never ask her to try any more. However its our anniversary coming up and since I've pulled out all the stops for this one, I think my present might involve another try.

Guest Kessie

I'm going through this right now. My fiance rarely sneezes anyway, but has sneezed even less so since I clued him in to my fetish. I told him around the middle of May, and have seen/heard only one out of him since then. I finally brought it up to him last week -- I asked him if he was intentionally hiding it from me now (he's good at the silent, undetectable stifles) and he said no, that he just doesn't get that "sensation" very often. And that after we're married, he suspects I'll see it more. His explanation made sense, and he hasn't said that the news makes him uncomfortable or weirded out in any way, but I definitely do detect less sneezing since telling him....

I guess the bottom line is yes, it would and does bother me, but I won't let that deter me from going forward in my life with him because he has other, more important qualities that make me melt. :P

P.S. BTW, he took my telling him really well. He mentioned at the time that he'd be willing to try & induce for me, but has yet to actually bring up the topic or mention any experimentation on his own. Which is ok, I'm not pushing it by any means. However, I'm kind of teetering between regretting telling him and being glad that I did (as I don't believe we should have "secrets" between us).

I would have to say that the answer to this question is a resounding no as I love him and am attracted to who he is and not how he sneezes. Yes, I have gained some real pleasure from his sneezing fits over the years we have been together, but my fetish does not define my relationship, nor does he even know about it and i have to say that i prefer it that way. At the end of the day I take pleasure in his sneezing fits, and on occassion have been known to abuse his trust by adding extra spices to our dinner as i know that spicy food makes him sneeze, but I fell in love with him before I had heard him sneeze and if i never heard a sneeze from him again i would still be attracted to my beautiful, irritating, often frustrating man and at the end of the day i think that that is what true love is all about.

My first concern would not be "will the spark still be there" but rather "Have you discovered the antidote?! You must share it with no one! Destroy it!" He has a BIG TIME allergy to dust, and most days has at least 1 sneezing fit. If I don't warn him that I've cleaned something, the poor thing will wind up sniffling with every breath he takes. (however, if I do warn him, he won't come out of his room for hours!)

I know this sounds like a dream to most of you, but the pitty is, he doesn't have a sneeze that is very attractive to me, save now and then. I mostly wind up feeling sorry for him, rather than turned on, especially when he can't stop sneezing for good 10-minute stretches. Also sad for him is that tissues, as a producer of dust, only make it worse, but there is an upside to that. It's where I got my display name, danky, dishtowel-hanky. He's found that a good, soft, worn out dishtowel makes an excelent hankerchief, and always has one nearby, which is so cute a notion that I've taken up the same habit.

anyway, Of course it would make me sad, but no more sad than the cancelation of a tv series I thoroughly enjoy. There is so much more depth to our relationship than a single fettish that I have no reason to think losing his sneeze would hinder it. Not even that one really cool one of his that, when I imagine it visually, reminds me of the shock wave of an underwater explosion.

However, if the tables were turned, I don't quite think it would work out. He has a skin fetish. I don't feel it would be right to expect him to feel the same way about me if I no longer had skin. I sure wouldn't feel the same way about me. :)

Guest Forsaken

Wouldn't effect it at all :unsure: i want to be with a person for who they are, and uhm, other factors, but if i loved the person i'd be fine with it :)

It would be sad of course, but not a real problem at all.

Now, if my hypotetical partner would never cath a cold (sneezy one or not) anymore? That would be hard for me. By no means fatal to the relationship if it was otherwise worth it, but hard.

On the other hand, having experienced a partner turning ridiculously excessively sneezy and sickly was a problem for me too - it made me eventually lose quite quickly my fetish interest in him (the main reason I dislike allergies might be here; because they're frequent, not an exception) and the whole thing turned into huge, nerve-wracking annoyance. For me that is the absolutely the worst case scenario. Yes, I'm tricky. But I prefer them to keep 'em rare. :D

Oooh, babbled...

Archived