Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick...Ugh! - completed! - (3 Parts)

aussieblokeintexas

Some of these characters are not mine, and some are. lol There will be more. This just comes to me in parts so please keep checking back.

Taking a few staggering steps to the edge of the roof, he held tight to his aching rib cage. 'Damn it!' The thought barely escaped as he felt himself blackout, falling over the side of the twenty story building.

~*~*~

"Batman said he was our age..." Dick Grayson slowly came back to the 'land of the living' to the sound of unfamilar voices. Cracking his eyes open slowly, he took in his surroundings trying not to seem awake.

"Yeah, but Bruce didn't say that he'd be sick, Elizabeth. Maybe we need to take him to Dr. Thompson," Dick shifted his eyes to the blonde talking. She knew their identies and their allies. Who were these girls?

"I don't know, Michelle, I mean he's warm but he's not hot," Elizabeth ran a cool cloth over his fevered brow, and he shivered slightly at the change in temperature. He needed some answers. Stirring slightly, he opened his eyes completely. "Oh good, you're awake," the brown haired girl squealled.

Dick winced at the high voice, "Shut up. Jesus! Do you always have to squeal!" Michelle scolded as she came up to the bed they had laid Dick on. "How are you feeling?" She looked concerned.

With his eyes completely open, Dick suddenly realized he was in his own bedroom at Wayne Manor. "Surprise," Elizabeth whispered quietly. "We thought you'd be more comfortable in your own bed," she made a grand gesture of her arms as if to showcase the whole room.

"I'm sorry. She's extremely hyper. A loud mouth tends to run through her and my mom," Dick took in the fact that the blonde seemed to be in more control of her excitement to see him awake.

"How long was I out?" He started to get up.

"About an hour," Michelle pushed him back on the pillow. "You need your rest, don't make me get Alfred." Taking in her beauty, Dick studied her features. She was about 5' 3", and her skin was a lily white color. Her eyes were a brilliant sky blue and her blonde hair came down 3 or 4 inches past her shoulders. Her friend on the other hand was quite the opposite. She had brown-red curly hair down to the middle of her back. She had chocolate brown eyes, and a natural tan for her skin color. Both girls were not necessarily athletic built but definitely had muscle tone.

"Is he awake, Miss Kent?" Alfred walked in carrying a tray of sick goodies and set them on the small nightstand next to the bed.

"Kent?" Dick felt himself mutter outloud.

"Hi! I'm Elizabeth Kent, and this is my twin sister Michelle."

'Note to self, this one has way too much energy,' Dick thought as the burnette sat down hard on the bed, ruffling her fingers through his hair.

"Misses Kents, I think Master Richard needs a few moments from all of this excitement," Alfred slowly shooed the two girls out of the room.

"Thank God for you, Alfie. Who are they?" Sitting up, he looked over the tray.

"Superman and Lois Lane have gone missing. Their two girls are going to be staying with us until Master Bruce can locate them. In the meantime, you are to rest, Master Richard," Alfred placed the tray on the boy's lap and left him for some peace and quiet.

~*~*~

"If you two would like to come sit in the kitchen while i prepare dinner..."

"Oh my gosh! Alfred! Please can I cook dinner for you tonight?" Elizabeth jumped out of the chair outside of Dick Grayson's room. Grabbing Alfred's hand, she practically dragged him down the stairs, only letting go when she saw the enormous pantry holding the non-refrigrated foods.

"Miss Kent, that won't be necessary," Alfred tried to maintain control as he watch the young lady pull out several cans and a few boxes.

"Alfred, there's no stopping her now, you might as well sit back and relax, or get blown away by the whirlwind," Michelle smirked.

Making a hasty retreat to the library, Alfred silently prayed he wouldn't have too big of a mess to clean up.

~*~*~

Bruce pulled the Jaguar into the multi-car garage, wanting nothing more than to get his tie off and begin his nightly patrol. "Good evening, Sir. Please take a seat at the table. Dinner will be out shortly."

'Night patrol could wait a few more minutes,' Bruce reasoned. Walking upstairs, Bruce lightly knocked on his ward's door. "Dinner's ready, Dick."

Not receiving an answer, he assumed the boy was studying and went back downstairs. "Hi, Mr. Wayne. Gee, it sure is a pleasure to meet you," Elizabeth smiled, concentrating on gently setting a bowl on the delicate placemat.

"What she means is, thank you for letting us stay here," Michelle came up behind him. He startled slightly. 'Odd. I didn't even hear her behind me.' "It's okay, Mr. Wayne, most people don't hear me."

"The gift of telekinetics. Impressive," Bruce took his seat.

"She can do more than read minds, Mr. Wayne. Much like my father, she can freeze things with her breath and fly, but neither of us were fortunate to avoid our weakness to kryptonite," Elizabeth sat next to him, studying him studying the soup. "I made it," she beamed.

"What powers do you have..."

"Elizabeth."

"...Miss Kent?" Bruce took a hesitant sip of the broth.

"I don't have any powers," she stated matter-of-factly.

"Except the ability to be really annoying," Dick Grayson appeared in the doorway.

"So, we have the same powers then?" The burnette threw her napkin at him.

"Oh, haha..." Dick took his seat on Bruce's other side.

"You have no powers at all, Miss Kent?" Bruce continued looking as if his soup might eat him.

"She just said I had powers," Michelle chimed in.

"No, I mean the other Miss Kent."

"No, Michelle definitely has powers, Sir," Elizabeth grinned up at her sister as they began their favorite game of Confuse the Twins.

"Not you, her," Dick pointed a spoon at Michelle.

"Me what? I'm not annoying. I have powers," Michelle grinned.

"Ugh! Elizabeth you don't have powers and Michelle does? Right?" Dick sighed in frustration.

"Right....Or was it left?" Elizabeth shrugged.

"Left what?" Dick's poor mind struggled to keep up with the two twins.

"Oh my Gosh! I left the rolls in the oven!" Elizabeth jumped up and ran to the oven.

"She really has no powers?" Dick shoved a spoonful of soup into his mouth.

"Oh no. She does, we were just messing with your poor fevered mind," Michelle reached across and patted Dick's head. Giving up, he starred down at his soup enjoying its warmth.

~*~*~

Dick sat starring at his soup, trying to let his muddled mind sort through what just happened. Realizing how badly they had confused him, Michelle reached over, "We both have powers. She was just kidding with you. She has the X-ray vision, the lazer eyes, the strength, and the ability to fly." Dick smiled in appreciation to the simple explanation.

"Miss Kent, you and your sister will be entertaining Dick tonight. I'll call if I find anything out about your parents," Bruce stood to leave.

"I want to go," Michelle's sky blue eyes turned silver with the chill in her voice. hehheh'iskshoo! The slightly muffled sneezed pulled her from her glare.

"Sorry," Dick blushed.

"God bless you!" Elizabeth's voice floated into the dining room.

"No. You will stay here," Bruce walked into the hallway that held the clock leading to the Batcave. Michelle's fury boiled under her skin. She would get even.

~*~*~

Dick had been studying for a little over an hour, when a loud bang threw the door open. "What do you need, Elizabeth?" he didn't even bother looking up.

"Have you seen Michelle?" She looked over his shoulder at the Anatomy bones he was looking at.

"No."

"Do you know where she might be?"

"No."

"Can you help me look for her?"

"No," a small stick snapped in the back of his mind, "I'm trying to studying. Can't you go plahhh...ehhh..pla..play...hehhhuh'ishooo! by yourself?" He turned around yelling at her.

"Bless you," she quietly mumbled. He immediately regretted yelling at her. Taking a deep breath, "Look, I have to finish this. If I don't finish this I'll fail my test tomorrow." He turned back toward his homework.

"Its the Olecrean process. I read your book after I got the rolls out of the oven," she sat on his bed.

"The entire book?" he stuttered in disbelief.

"I was bored," she said casually.

HEHHH! "Damnit!" he slammed his fist against the book. "I've been doing that all night, and I can't get these sneezes to just come out!" he laid his head down on his arms. Feeling her hand on the back of his neck, he tensed slightly, "You are still warm. Maybe you should get some rest and study early in the morning. I'll wake you around four."

"Maybe you're right." For a brief moment, he thought about how good it would feel to rest his fevered head on the pillow and just sleep, but he was quickly pulled out of that thought as his cell phone chirped. "This is Dick....mhmmm....No, she's right here with me....Are you sure?...Okay, I'm getting dressed." He stood up and made his way to his closet.

"Who was it?" Elizabeth jumped off the bed. "And where are we going?"

"You are not going anywhere. I'm going to help Bruce. Now can you please leave so I can get dressed?" Dick started pushing her toward the doorway.

"You may be able to push me out of the room, but that doesn't mean I won't watch through the wall," she winked. "Or you could let me go with you and then I promise I won't peak," her flirtaous smile turning into a smirk.

"What are you going to wear? Your street clothes?" But she walked out without answering him. Now feeling slightly awkward, he changed quickly hoping she was not watching him.

Closing the door behind him, he almost ran into Elizabeth as he turned around to head down the stairs. Doing a double take he looked at the person who used to be an annoying girl turn into a beautiful...no wait, hot and sexy vixen in front of him. She wore a midnight blue mask, a black skin tight suit that showed the curves of her breast and hips with a pair of midnight blue boots that came up to her thighs. Her cape hung loosely from her shoulders and her hair that had been back in a pony tail was now ringlets around her face. "What?" she smiled.

"Shit, you clean up nice," he stumbled over his words, catching himself starring at her C-sized boobs.

"Thanks, you wanna drive or should I?" Picking him up and craddling him much like a baby, she reopened his door and went over to the window. "That's a long drop. Wish I had had more practice flying," she kicked open the window.

"What do you mean wish you had more time fl..." before he could finish his sentence she dove toward the concrete pulling up at the last minute, the wind causing his eyes to water and his stuffy nose to run slightly.

"Where does Bru...Batman want us to meet him," she skillfully wove through the trees that surrounded the Manor.

"Oh you'll know it when you see it," Robin looked up toward the giant beacon in the sky. Smiling at each other, they headed to the top of Police Station.

Nice story :blushing: (btw, nitpick... reading minds is telepathy, not telekinesis - that's mving things with your mind).

Interesting idea, Lois and Superman having twin girls...

Thank you for the correction...I didn't even realize my mistake but consider it corrected for further in the story.

sincerely

aussie

Yay! more!

During the flight, Robin had forgotten how much his head ached, but now that they were landing on the Police Station rooftop, the pounding returned with a vengenance. Feeling his legs start to give out from under him, he reached forward to steady himself against Elizabeth. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it," she whispered loud enough for only his ears.

"Now, Batman, I have never been a man to judge your tactics, but just how many kids' lives are we going to risk out here?" Gordon faced Batman.

"Jim, you get me backup when I ask, I'll get you a quiet night when you ask," the gruff answer came from the shadows.

Dick felt himself break into a cold sweat under his mask, and his head began to swim. "Y'ok?" he felt her hand touch his shoulder. He gave a slight nod and straightened his stance.

"Sir, what have you called us here for anyway?" she stepped into the light of the Batsignal.

"A new villainess has appeared. She is calling herself Icicle and working with Mr. Freeze. Batman, I'm sure you know..."

"She has the ability to freeze things with her eyes," Batman glanced over at Elizabeth, whom at this moment was struggling to hold up the Boy Wonder. "Take him with you and scout the rooftop on 3rd. I'll be there shortly."

Without hesitating, she picked him up and flew him to the building specified. Setting him down gently, she pulled off her gloves and laid one hand on his forehead and another on her own trying to gauge his temperature. hehhh...ehhhh...hehhhhuh'ISKSHOO! Handing him a tissue from her belt, he turned away from her blowing his nose softly, "Thags," he mumbled embarassed.

"What the hell were you thinking coming out like this?" Batman stepped out of a shadowed doorway on the roof.

"What do you mean what I was thinking? Maybe if you'd fucking listened to Alfred, you'd have known I came home sick today," Robin pushed himself off the ground.

"Now, boys..." Elizabeth tried to step in between their glares.

"Why is she out here?"

"Why do you think? You're looking for her parents, Batman, or did you forget," Robin pulled himself up face to face, pushing Elizabeth out of the way. hehhhuh'ISHOOO! ehhh-iskshooo! Robin pulled back sneezing to the side.

"Go home. You're no good to me sick," Turning away, Batman walked to the edge of the roof.

"Wait. I want to help," Elizabeth grabbed Batman's arm.

"No."

"Please, Bruce. What if Icicle took my parents?" Hearing Robin sneeze harshly behind him, he turned to face her.

"What if she didn't? Elizabeth..."

"Blue Jay," she interrupted. "My name is Blue Jay. Batman, my father may trust you but I don't. I know you keep a pocket with kryptonite in it in case my father ever becomes unstoppable. I could care less if you send Robin home, but you will not get rid of me," she stood her ground.

"Icicle is Michelle," a final blow he knew had to work. Surely, Elizabeth would not want the responsiblity of taking Michelle down.

"All the more reason for me to stay now."

The click of a gun caused both caped crusaders to turn. "Well, little sister. Good to know the detective was everything Dad said he was, isn't it?" The blonde stepped around the corner revealing an artic blue leotard and boots up to her thigh, her hair in a high ponytail. Turning on Robin, she aimed and shot, his body rigid for a brief moment and then completely limp.

"Michelle, why?" Blue Jay looked in shocked at the lifeless body and then back at her twin.

"Oh no, its Icicle now," she narrowed her eyes, and pulled the gun up to Elizabeth's chest. "Let's play a game...Aww, Bats, I almost forgot you," she spun around shooting at Batman who was hovered over Robin's body. Glancing off of his temple, he too crumpled to the ground next to his ward. "Wouldn't want them to ruin the fun for you, Sis. Now where were we...oh the game. Let's call it Kryptonite Roulette. Mr. Freeze wasn't too keen on my joining his team at first, but after shooting all of his henchmen, he soon realized he had no choice. The thrill of robbing banks, killing innocent people," her eyes now sparkling with insanity, and her voice lowering so Elizabeth had to strain to hear her say " and laughing over their last breathe have been invigorating. Sadly, killing Mom and Dad weren't nearly as fun as killing you will be. One of these bullets are kryptonite. The others aren't," another click of the gun and the sound of a gunshot were heard for miles.

Should I continue?

Should you continue???

Um...yeah! :twisted:

This is supercute! And I can't wait to find out how being frozen will affect the boy wonder ;)

Great stuff so far! Please keep writing!!

Guest starlily23

Please do continue!!

I like the way you use superheroes (with powers or just normal people who fight crime) and show their otherwise "invulnerable" persona as not being that at all.

Your stories are so great. :(

:proud: Its still very good if you ask me so I'd love to read more!! Your fics are always great :) *sigh* and you have a great way of writing sneezes to top it off hehe

I hope all is well and be proud of your great fic so far :wub:

OKAY AND NOW THE END....OF THIS STORY MUHAHAHAHA

Falling back from the punch of the bullet, Elizabeth looked down expecting the gunshot wound to be bleeding profusely, but when she looked down there was only a small tear in her uniform. "What the fuck, Michelle!" she sputtered.

"Oops," clicking the gun again, she fired a second.

"Enough, Michelle," Elizabeth stepped forward grabbing the gun from Michelle's hands and crumbled it, throwing it to the ground. Pinning Michelle to the AC vent on the roof, "What did you do to mom and dad?" Elizabeth's anger flashed and the irises of her eyes turned a slight shade of pink.

"Or what...you'll laser me?" Michelle smirked.

"You fucking bitch!!!!" Elizabeth pulled Michelle off the wall and slammed her back against it, crumbling around Icicle's slight frame. "What did you do to mom and dad?"

A sharp pain shot through Elizabeth radiating up her side as she felt something pierce through her uniform. Leaning forward and whispering in her ear, "Only this," Michelle pushed Elizabeth off of her, watching her fall to the ground next to the Dynamic Duo. "How does it feel to die at the hand of your sister?" There was a pause as Michelle's wicked smile disappeared and anger made its presence, "Now, I will never have to hear how you are better than me again." Throwing the piece of kryptonite she had used to the ground, Michelle walked away. "Life's a bitch, Little Sister, and so am I." With that she was gone over the side of the roof.

Uncurling herself from the fetal position, Elizabeth grabbed the kryptonite, screaming as it seared her skin through the glove, throwing it as far as she could. Falling to her knees, she crawled over to Batman and Robin and began assessing them. Batman's bullet wound had stopped bleeding but the Boy Wonder had suffered a serious shot to his right side. She quickly searched with her X-ray vision for the cause of the bleeding. Finding the severed vessel, she pinched it between her thumb and forefinger. Feeling the world spin, she pulled out her cellphone and managed to choke out, "The rooftop on 3rd," the blackness engulfing her.

~*~*~

The sound of the EKG in the background woke her with a start. Feeling strong hands push her shoulders back against the pillow, she relaxed. A cool cloth wiped her face and forehead before darkness hit her once more.

~*~*~

"Bruce, I'm not going to lie. His cold is making his recovery slow," Elizabeth could hear Dr. Thompson's whispered voice. Cracking her eyes open, she turned her head to the right to see the patient in the bed next to her. Dick's forehead was soaked with sweat and he had more IVs than she did. She mentally counted to ten before cracking her eyes open completely.

"Leslie," her voice was hoarse, probably from lack of use.

"Elizabeth," Dr. Thompson's voice was gentle and she offered her some water. She sipped on it slowly not wanting to upset her unused stomach.

"How is he?" She gestered at Dick.

"He could be worse," Dr. Thompson set the glass back on the table next to the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I'm as high as a kite," Elizabeth gave her a loopy smile.

"Good, the Vicodin is still working. With the progress your body is making since we removed the kryptonite from your side, you won't need the pain medications much longer." Dr. Thompson slowly peeled back the bandages to reveal the 90% healed wound.

hehhuh'shhh! Elizabeth looked over at Dick expecting him to have moved. Her skilled eyes just barely noticing the mist in the air above the bed where he had just sneezed. She sighed. "Its going to be a long recovery for him physically," tears threatening to overflow as she remembered how heartlessly her sister had shot them.

"But mentally for you," Bruce sat on the bed next to her, the light catching the reflection of the string used for his sutures on his head.

Another soft hehhhuh'shhhh was heard as she laid back down. "Watch him while I sleep, because when I wake up Michelle will have hell to pay," Elizabeth closed her eyes once more letting darkness claim her. Michelle would pay.

Archived