Sneeze Fetish Forum

1 or 2 hands?

Geoff Adams

How many hands do you use to blow your nose?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How do you blow your nose?

• With 1 hand
    • With 2 hands
    • Preferably with 2, but I'll use 1 if the other is occupied!
    • Either 1 or 2, it doesn't matter to me!

Just wondering how many 1 handed blowers are out there vs. 2 handed blowers. Thanks alot everyone!

Always 2.

I tend to blow one nostril at a time then both. I find that if I try to blow with one hand it's too akward and I can never clear my nose properly

2!

And Norcal, you sound extremely practised at this, given your recent bout of colds!

I've always been a two-handed nose-blower as long as I can remember, right from learning as a child. Now, I realise that a two-handed grip gives me a lot more control, especially as I usually blow each nostril separately before blowing both together to finish. I also "loop" the hem of the handkerchief over the tips of the fingers on each hand before I bring it to my nose, to make sure it doesn't slip away while I'm changing sides.

I've sometimes blown my nose in a one-handed grip while driving or something like that, but it's always been a temporary measure until I can get chance to do a thorough two-handed blow...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Good lord! Welcome back, stranger B)

so curious about the jackassery quote- where does it come from? find the word so funny for some reason! there's another one someone uses about " no one likes a perky goth" that one is priceless as well! :rolleyes: hopeless romantic

1 or 2 im not to fussed as long as i do a good blow :P

I prefer more and more to use one hand but sometimes two is just easier. One handed,especially a woman using a handkerchief is sexier to me for some reason,but women using handkerchieves is so infrequent---I can't wait for the greeen revolution to fully kick in and find all women using them everywhere I go---I'd be happy if a woman used one foot and a knee ,as long as she was using a hankie( THAT would be a sight to remember!) hopeless romantic :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived