Sneeze Fetish Forum

My friends... A Toast!

Lynne

To JellyBelly - Dearest, you are one of the most positive, beautiful people I have had the pleasure to meet on this forum. :hug: Thank you for being you :)

To Demon327 - My best friend, my partner in crime (sorry Chui, sorry Evie... there's a fourth musketeer!). I hope you will always be a part of my life :)

To Evie - My sex toy, my friend :) You are the smexiest female I have ever come across.... you should come with a spontaneous combustion warning!

To Razman20 - You have listened to so much crap, and stood by me through so much - you are a wonderful human being - yes, I've blown your cover.

To Sternuto - I love you, you big old pussycat of a perv ;) There is much more to you than you would like people to believe :hug:

To Chui - You are insane, and I love you because we're a perfect pair ;) Thank you for being my friend!

To Thousand Yard Stare - The discussions we get into... *sigh* ;) I can not WAIT to meet you in 18 days!

To Gruft - You are such a cool person :) I had so much fun meeting you in person, and I greatly value your opinion :)

To SNEEZE CATCHER - well, you know ;):hug: Thanks for always saying the right thing to make me feel better :)

To Hypnos - You have taught me much, but I still have so much to learn - I also greatly enjoyed meeting you last year, and I hope we can manage to do it again on my next pass through town! Thank you for being so wise, and so much fun to talk to!

and last but certainly not least...

To High On Lullabies... well, YOU know how I feel, and I am, by far, the luckiest girl in the world :wub:

*eeeeek* GLOMP!!!!! ;) You are the bestest ever hon!

:sillybouce: but...what do you mean insane? ;)

4 musketeers? ;) ok...who's D'artagnion? (I prolly killed that spelling) Aw heck... can I be the one Oliver Platt played in the movie??

seriously...i don't know what i would do without you, your wisdom, amazing sense of humor and completely selfless attitude.

You may be Oliver Platt if I can be.... damn... who was the cute one... Kiefer Sutherland!!!! *Drool*

seriously...i don't know what i would do without you, your wisdom, amazing sense of humor and completely selfless attitude.

You realize you just made about half the forum snort in disgust and the other half blow milk/cola/coffee from their noses, right? ;)

You may be Oliver Platt if I can be.... damn... who was the cute one... Kiefer Sutherland!!!! *Drool*

You realize you just made about half the forum snort in disgust and the other half blow milk/cola/coffee from their noses, right? :)

I didn't! I just grinned. Does that count? ;)

Seriously though, Lynne - I LOVE YOU. You are a truly wonderful woman who has been there for me more than a couple of times over the past five years - and it's not 18 days anymore, it's now 17 days! ;) WOOOO! (truly cannot wait.. time go faster please.. :) )

Also - I've got to thank you for that, later. I doubt if anyone will know what I'm talking about, but you might - you've always been extremely perceptive. ;) ;) :)

*insert another random drive-by cheesing*

you know, you make one smexy French hottie Lynne! :D:rolleyes:

oh yus... *tosses toast at* :lol:

To High On Lullabies... well, YOU know how I feel, and I am, by far, the luckiest girl in the world :rolleyes:

I do, and the feeling is very much mutual :D

To Sternuto - I love you, you big old pussycat of a perv :D There is much more to you than you would like people to believe :hug:

Thanks Sens, but now... I shall have to spank you. :bleh:

Archived