Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kamui (M)ale For Chui!

PetalsAndThorns

OH HOLY FRIGGIN TOAD-MONKIES!!!!!

*GLOMP*

dude... And...i think i luff you!!!! thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!!!!

:jawdrop:

:drool:

nose... pink.... fingers... delicate.... *pouncetacklerape* :dead: there i go attacking cartoon boys again... :boom:

*looks about for broom to sweep up ashes of chair, pants and everything within a five foot radius*

oh dear... ive made such a mess...

:(

oh someone save me from the hotness.... Kamui, you're coming with me cutie! egads...my brain is now dead.... omg...did you like...just love X? *still cries everytime i see it* *flails*

*wanders off in And-supplied-Hottie-induced daze*

*re-glomp*

:)

OH. MY. GOD!

I SERIOUSLY thought the second picture was a cell from an anime I nearly went "OMG where is this hot scene from!?!?!"

That's.... amazing and beautiful work!!! :whistle:

:cryhappy: Thank you all SO much! *glomps all of you* You're comments really made me feel wonderful! ^^

Chui - :hug: Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it! :D Yeah, that is indefinitely one of my better hands! Of course, this was one of my first times trying to draw him so I used a lot of reference pictures. Once again, thanks so much! I'm actually still working my way through it, :P I'm pretty far though! I think the last ep. I watched was the first sad one, ep. 12. I'm not gonna say what happened in case anyone else here watches it, but it's a wonderful series, Kamui is probably one of the prettiest boys I've seen :heart: !

dove - Thank you!!! :hug::hug:

Kisa - Wow, thank you so much! :hug: It would probably look more like that if I bothered to add a background, but being the lazy little artist i am :) (PetalsAndThorns <---- sucks at backgrounds)

OOh yes that's lovely. I think he needs some looking after!

(hehheh, sorry I took awhile to reply :nohappy: )

daystar428 - Thank you so much! That's just the type of reaction i like to make ^^ *Note - No internal organs were harmed in the making of this feeling... we hope...

Twye - Thank you so much! :twisted:

Shiny_bug - Thank you so much! I'm REALLY happy to hear this! :eat: Everyone loves a grumpy, independent bastard with a cold :eat:

Chui - *Glomps Chui uncontrollably* What do you mean I have a Chui glomping problem?! I can stop any time I want! ............................................ *Glomps Chui* (All others better run before I decide to expand my list of glomping victims)

Vetinari - Thank you! And yes it would seem he does. Seems like he's in pretty bad shape. I'd better go out and find more bishies to put in his position make sure no other characters get this. ;)

Chui - *unable to think of a witty response, picks Chui*

woohoo!!! YAY!!!!! ;) *GLOMPS BACK* now of course, there is no actual disorder known as "Excessive Chuiglompage" (in fact...i think we should work at making it widespread enough that it becomes known as a problem... we'll start with us!) :sillybounce:

:yes:

Excessive Chuiglompage, the silent epidemic sweeping the na--er... well... forum. I'd like to help raise awareness of this highly dangerous addiction. Once hooked, quitting is near, if not completely impossible. Approximately 99.9 percent of patients subjected to Chui have developed this disorder. Other instances of Excessive Chuiglompage disorder are the desire to kidnap Chui and take her home, the desire to marry Chui, the desire to be sneezed on by Chui, and toad flavored cheesecake. There is no treatment or vaccine.

And with that said... :huh::sweatdrop::hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

*cackles*

ok...so i have to flail at you again.... serisouly... i come look at this pic like every friggin day.... you did such a great job! his hair is like....amamzing... *flails*

:dribble::blink::wub:

Excessive Chuiglompage, the silent epidemic sweeping the na--er... well... forum. I'd like to help raise awareness of this highly dangerous addiction. Once hooked, quitting is near, if not completely impossible. Approximately 99.9 percent of patients subjected to Chui have developed this disorder. Other instances of Excessive Chuiglompage disorder are the desire to kidnap Chui and take her home, the desire to marry Chui, the desire to be sneezed on by Chui, and toad flavored cheesecake. There is no treatment or vaccine.

And with that said... :cryhappy::):notworthy: :notworthy: :inlove::hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ECGD also causes patients to experience extreme withdrawal symptoms when not in the presence of chui, including but not limited to feelings of despair or loneliness, cold sweats, delirium tremens, hallucinations, desire to take over the world and give it to chui as a gift, and uncontrollable fits of sneezing that inevitably lead to extreme disappointment as chui isn't there to appreciate them. :omg:

Withdrawal symptoms, unlike the disorder itself, can be treated with a chui placebo such as a toad, a piece of cheesecake, or an invisible bishi. Simply glomp the placebo one to three times every six hours as needed. ^_^

But And finds it absolutely hilarious! ;) *goes off to glomp toad*

TeaParty - Thank you so much! *does a happy dance and glomps TeaParty* (Uh-oh! Glomping list has expanded! :drool: *Chains up Chui, TeaParty and thousand-yard-stare as glomping victims and goes after dove, Kisa, daystar428, Twye, Shiny Bug and Vetinari with glomps of doom*)

Chui - :D:) :) :cryhappy: :cryhappy: Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it so much! :hug: (i noticed, this is an extremely huggy thread XD) *flails along with Chui* Now if only that And would get her butt in gear and upload some more stuff! :DB):drool:

thousand-yard-stare - Answered above :drool:

Everyone loves a grumpy, independent bastard with a cold :lol:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing::blushing::D

.... ah um.

Maaa-AN I love that fever scene... it always makes me... well... yeah... :blushing:

Shiny_bug - Oh god, I absolutely love it when characters get fevers! :P Probably even more than sneezing I love the look of a pretty boy all pale and flushed with his hair falling into his face and...

:D :D :D :D :drool:

HisPet - :D Dankeschön! (Is that right? Close to right? In the same world as right?) :):wub::sillybounce::woot1::cryhappy::lol: :lol: :hug: Thank you thank you thank you! ...Unable to think of anything more effective to say... :hug:

*glomps And*

:)

And you were indeed right, except Danke and schoen (apologies, I can't find the umlaut-O command on this laptop keyboard :laugh:) are separate words! :(

Archived