Sneeze Fetish Forum

I wana make my bf sneeze

plzsneeze

well, my bf suffers from allergic rhinitis and always gets his attacks when he isnt with me.. he gets conscious to sneeze in front of me.. today i met him and we tried pepper for him, it almost was there when he lost it... also tried sticking a pen point in the nose, which works wonders for me, but no effect on him.... please advise how to make it work.. any more tips?? i am very desperate to know.. please help!!!!!

maybe you're putting a bit too much emphasis on this and it's making him too self-conscious to be able to let go :( Try relaxing a bit and seeing what he can produce naturally - there's also a "How to Induce" thread at the top of the General Discussion index.

yes, maybe i need to relax. but unfortunately his allergies are triggered only due to climatic changes. so i guess i have to wait for my turn to come... :)

I don't know where you live, but stores like Cosco have refrigerated sections that might set him off.

Honestly my advice is just to slow down a little. My boyfriend had stage fright a little when I first told him too, but I stopped bringing it up, and now he sneezes naturally in front of me all the time :laugh:

Archived