Sneeze Fetish Forum

Four Times - Death Note oneshots

dove

Title: Four Times

Author: Dove

Fandom/Original: Death Note (Another Note novel influenced)

Disclaimer: I don't own or make money from these characters. Written for my personal enjoyment only.

Rating: 14+ for mentions of death and a small bit of foul language.

Summary: Four times that B witnessed L sneezing - a series of short oneshots.

Authors Notes: Since my other fic was too adult to post on this board (sorry again...)I decided to give B another, milder shot. Again, this story will ruin the ending of the Death Note novel, Another Note, so if you don't want the story spoiled for you, DO NOT READ. Also it contains spoilers for L and Watari's real names.

If the translations are wrong in the first story, blame Babelfish, not me. :whistle:

Dedicated to PetalsAndThorns and Chui because they make me LOL. :hypoc:

THE FIRST MEETING

Beyond couldn't believe that he was nervous. The prospect of meeting L, the upcoming greatest detective in the world, the man that he would be training as a backup for was making him sweat and pace in the large living room. At only 13 years old, he understood what an honor this was, and what a burden it was at the same time. His high IQ scores and ability to absorb knowledge would be no use if he couldn't use it in practical application. But it was these reasons that he had been chosen by L himself. He figured that if L had faith in him, then he must be capable.

He heard a door open behind him and turned abruptly towards the loud noise. Standing in the doorway was Mr. Quillsh Wammy, the elderly caretaker that had brought him to the orphanage only days before. He smiled down at the short boy and gestured to the person behind him to follow him in. "Beyond, may I introduce you to L," he said politely. Beyond's eyes widened from anticipation into genuine shock. A boy no more than a year or two older than himself walked through the door, hands shoved deep in his pockets and approached him. The closer he got, the more Beyond recognized the resemblance between them. The same jet black hair, the same impossibly dark, large eyes, the same lanky build. Obviously his intelligence was not the only reason that L had chosen him as a successor. 'This has to be a joke, has he sent a proxy already?' Beyond thought to himself before glancing at the dark red characters above the boy's head. 'L Lawliet...I can't believe it...its really L.'

L tilted his head slightly, examining the younger boy with a curious expression. "What are you looking at, Beyond?"

Beyond quickly shot his line of sight to L's face. "Oh, nothing. I'm sorry, its just such an honor to meet you, L, I'll admit that I'm a bit nervous." He stuck a hand out towards his counterpart. L paused a moment before accepting the hand into his own and giving it a brief, weak shake. "Pleased to meet you Beyond. Please, do not give out your real name again, I will only use it if the two of us are speaking in private. From now on your alias will be 'B'. While it might seem completely obvious, I assure you that the best way to stay hidden is to remain in plain sight."

"Yes, I understand." B. How curiously fitting.

"Mr. Wammy tells me that you're originally from the United States, but spent the last four years in an orphanage in Germany. Sprechen sie deutsches?" (Do you speak German?) B noted that L's accent was nearly perfect, despite it not being his first language.

"Ja, fließend." (Yes, fluently.)

"Good. Parlez-vous français?" (Do you speak French?)

B blinked. "Huh?" He cringed at how moronic he sounded.

"Que sobre o português? Nihongo o hanashimasu ka?" (How about Portuguese? Do you speak any Japanese?) His switch between languages and accents was flawless.

B looked down at his shoes, taking a moment to notice that L didn't actually have any on. All of a sudden his felt very tight on his feet. "I'm sorry," he replied pitifully, a light blush crossing his face.

"Don't worry, you'll learn. You've mastered two languages already, the others will come easily. The world's greatest detective must be available to the entire world, not just the ones who speak English. Of course no one can learn every language on the globe, but you'll learn the most important ones. You'll also be enrolled in classes for math, world history, criminology. A wide range of knowledge is the most powerful tool one can have while solving cases. Deductive reasoning comes naturally to people like you and me, while general knowledge takes a lifetime to acquire." L paused a moment to wipe his nose on his shirt sleeve before shoving his hand back into his pocket. Sniffling he continued. "I also attend classes at this facility. I have a feeling based of off what I already have learned about you that the two of us will work very well together." B noticed L's nostrils start to twitch and his eyelids involuntarily flutter. "Ex...ahh..Excuse me, B-" L turned away 180 full degrees from his newest proxy bending his waist, back hunched over. "Ah-CHOO! IETCH!" L sneezed softly towards the floor, not bothering to cover his mouth or even take his hands out of his pockets. "Excuse me, I'm afraid I'm still recovering from a rather bad cold," he said turning back to B, wiping his nose on his sleeve again.

"L, its very rude to sneeze without covering your mouth. Remember what Dr. Johnson taught you about proper hygiene and manners while you're sick?" Quillsh scolded his young prodigy.

L sniffled again and glanced up through his dark bangs at the older man. "I'm sorry Mr. Wammy. I'll try to get it right next time." Despite his words, his voice didn't carry any type of apologetic tone. Beyond gaped openly. One of the most intelligent deductive minds in the world didn't realize the importance of not spreading germs? Or was he just purposely acting oblivious?

L turned his attention back to the younger boy and pressed his left thumb against his bottom lip. "I'll be going now, I have a class to get to. I missed too much in the last week due to my illness. It was nice to finally meet you. I look forward to working with you soon, B."

"You too. Gesundheit, L. I hope you feel better," B replied.

L gave B a sincere smile. "Thank you," he replied. With that, he turned back towards the door, pushing it open and exiting, nodding a goodbye to his guardian. After the door closed Mr. Wammy turned towards the newest member of the Wammy's House orphanage. "So, what is your first impression of L, B?" he asked.

B looked up at the man, shoving his hands in his pockets in the same manner that L had. "He's very interesting...Not at all what I expected." Mr. Wammy chuckled.

"He gets that a lot."

LEARNING EXPERIENCE

As expected, B excelled in every class. He made his way easily through Beginning French, Spanish and Japanese. Math classes were almost laughable, his brain could calculate numbers faster than the professor's expensive calculators could. It wasn't much more than a year and a half before he entered L's math and English classes. He was thrilled to spend more time with the older boy, but it was a challenge to keep up to his level. B got less sleep, training his body to require only 4 hours per night. The rest of his free time was spent researching cases, government structure and politics.

B had been with the Wammy's House orphanage for 2 years and had already staked his position as L's successor. His test scores were highest of every age group and his dedication to the detective was unmatched by any other student. He occasionally found himself being outsmarted by A, but his eyes told him that A was only going to live another 3 years. 'He's still so young, I wonder how he'll finally go,' B would think.

It was early in the spring when B turned 15 that he learned L was allergic to pollen. How he managed to keep it a secret from him the last 6 months when they had seen each other almost every day in class, B would never know. So when 17 year old L came into class sniffling, a tissue pressed to his red-tinged nose, B was immediately concerned. Crouching in his chair at the long desk beside the younger boy, L lowered the tissue for a moment to give a polite morning greeting.

"Good morning B, did you sleep well?" L asked, clearing his throat.

"Yes, thank you. You don't look very well, are you ill?" B asked. He reached across to the older boy, brushed his long black hair out of the way and placed a hand on his forehead. L shook his head.

"I'm not sick, my allergies are just bothering me today."

B retracted his hand and placed it back on his knee. "Oh. I didn't know you were allergic to anything."

"Yes, the pollen count is obnoxiously high today." L paused to sniffle and scratch the back of his neck. "I fell asleep at my desk last night and didn't have a chance to close the window beforehand. There are only a few types of pollen that affect me this strongly and apparently they're all growing outside of my bedroom." He paused again to cough lightly against his wrist. "Excuse me," he muttered.

Before B could say anything else, their professor brought the class to attention and began the lesson. B tried to pay attention while keeping a close eye on the sniffling boy beside him.

The lesson had been going for 23 minutes before B heard any sound emit from the older man aside from the occasional sniffle. Now his breathing was heavy and B felt him shift positions in his seat. He looked up in time to see L's eyes shut and his head tilt back slightly. His bottom lip was quivering and his nostrils flared. Just as his breath began to hitch more frantically, he pinched his nose shut between his thumb and index finger, stopping the sneeze from finishing. L breathed a heavy sigh of relief as his nose stopped itching, sniffling deeply and wiping his nose with his soiled tissue. B quickly looked away before L could catch him staring.

Pretending to be engrossed in his lesson, he continued to watch the older man out of the corner of his peripheral vision. It wasn't long before L's nose decided to start tickling again.

"Ahh...HUH-HUHAHH...ahh..." L placed a long finger under his nostrils and pressed hard, rubbing back and forth harshly. Just like last time he finally gave a relieved sigh and settled back into his chair.

When the teacher turned around to write something on the blackboard (they both had no idea what it was at this point), B leaned towards L, his dark hair falling into his eyes.

"L, you shouldn't do that, you'll hurt yourself," he whispered.

"I know, but if I start sneezing it will be quite difficult for me to stop. I don't want to disrupt the rest of the class," L whispered back through thick congestion.

"You should just leave, go back to your bedroom and recover. You closed the windows right? It should be fine now. You're obviously not able to concentrate, there's no point in you sitting here suffering."

"Thank you for your concern B, but...I'll...I'll be...ahh-AHH!" L pinched his nose shut, closing off his nasal passages. This time however, the tickle didn't back off so easily. The detective's breath continued to hitch frantically. Giving into the inevitable, L pressed his face into the crook of his elbow and stifled 3 silent sneezes in a row. Sniffling deeply he raised his head back up and wiped the allergic tears from his eyes.

"Bless you," B whispered to the older man.

L nodded his thanks and shifted again in his seat. The dark haired detective rubbed at his tickling nose and tried to read the text on the blackboard. Sensing that he was feeling better, B leaned towards the older man with his notebook in hand.

"L, I'm confused about this equation, can you help explain this to me?" he whispered.

"Of course, the only trick is-" L was cut off as his nose gave a sharp tickle. He twisted his body away from his protege and raised his arm to his face. "I...ahh-I'm sorry B, I...ahh...AHH-CHOO! HuhCHEW! CHH!CHH!huhCHH! Ahh...ahhCHOO!" L muffled the fit into the side of his arm. Even though the noise was diffused through the fabric of his shirt, it was loud enough to cause the other 5 students in the room to turn their attention to the young detective. Their professor turned from his equations on the blackboard to face him, frowning in concern. "L, are you alright?" he asked loudly.

L continued to sneeze, unable to hold them back anymore. B decided that he had had enough. Jumping out of his chair he grabbed L's arms and pulled him up. Not giving him time to react, he grabbed hold of the older man's wrist and started pulling him out of the classroom.

"Please excuse us professor," B mumbled as he ran out of the classroom door with the sniffling detective in tow.

"B! I'm....AK-USH! Hold on a-huh-huh-AH-CHOO!" L's objections were interrupted as the two boys hurried down the long hallway. B swiftly made his way to the boy's bathroom and tossed L's slender body inside. Slamming the door behind him he turned his attention to his mentor. L's fit had seemed to loosen its grip on him a bit, but his eyes were still glossed over with allergic tears as he kept his arm pressed up against the bottom of his nostrils.

"B...What are-"

"I'm sorry L, please forgive me, I just couldn't sit by and watch while you're in such a horrible state. All of those people gawking at you like some animal in a zoo...I...I'm sorry for my insubordination, I was only looking out for you." B grabbed two arms length of toilet paper from the stall and thrust it at L. The older man took it with one hand and stared at B with wide eyes. It took a second for B to realize that L was waiting for privacy before he could blow his nose. "Oh, geez, excuse me, sorry," he politely, but quickly looked away while L tended to his running nose. He stared down at this bare feet and scratched the back of his neck the way that he had seen L do when he was embarrassed. He heard a good deal of nose blowing and 2 more sneezes from L as he studied the color contrast between his toenails and the floor's tiling.

Without warning he felt a soft, warm hand on his shoulder. B jumped at the abrupt touch and swiveled on his toes towards L. The dark haired man retracted his hand and smiled at his protege. His face was still flushed red and the skin around his nostrils was chapped, but otherwise he looked much better.

"Thank you for what you did for me, B. I honestly don't know what I was thinking trying to get through class in that state. I suppose I'm just too stubborn. You're a good friend to take care of me the way you did. Honestly, thank you."

B felt himself blush. "Oh, its not a big deal. Are you feeling better now?"

"My nose is still tickling a great deal. I think I should take your advice and go rest in my room...ahh...CHHOO!" He sneezed into the crook of his elbow. Straightening back up he glanced down at his shirt which was still wet from his fit. "Ugh, and change my shirt."

The younger man couldn't help but laugh. L gave him another small smile and reached forward, tousling his hair. B gasped at the contact. L was never one for human contact, but that was twice in the last minute that he had touched him; and in such a friendly way. He could only stare at L's retreating back as he slinked out of the door.

AN HONEST MISTAKE

B resented this assignment.

Several days earlier the 17 year old had been assigned what he liked to call 'clean up duty' at a German crime scene. Basically he was flown in to search for any evidence that the local police may have missed and report back to L with any further details that would help him solve the case. At this point in his career he felt that these menial tasks were beneath him. He felt that he had proven himself to the point where he should be the primary detective on these important cases, not the janitor.

After being awake for 52 hours straight, collecting evidence, speaking to witnesses and typing up a halfhearted report, he sent it off to L without proofreading and laid down in his lumpy hotel bed for a short nap. His sleep deprivation had taken its toll however and twelve hours later he was still sleeping soundly, his legs curled up against his chest.

The shrill sound of his cell phone's ring tone shot through his ears, waking him instantly. Running on pure instinct his hand shot out, grabbed the phone from the bedside table, flipped it open and lifted it to his ear. Before he had a chance to properly clear the sleep from his brain he cleared his throat and answered, "B."

"Et-CHOO!"

B shot to a sitting position immediately. That wasn't what he had been expecting. Bringing the phone away from his ear he glanced at the caller ID. It was L's personal line.

"L?"

"Ahh....AHCHHCK! Ugh, good morning B." L's voice was laced with congestion and what appeared to be anger, his words translating into flawless German.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" B replied, matching L's language choice.

"I'm at the cri...HUH...the crime scene...Eh...ET-CHOO!"

B raised himself into a crouching position against the headboard of his bed. "What crime scene?"

"*sniff* The one that I assigned you to yesterday."

"What?! You flew all the way here to check up on me? Was my report not good enough? Are you second guessing my work?" B made no effort to mask his anger.

"Of course not B, I was certain that your work was flawless, I merely needed to see it for myself. *sniff* I was correct in that assumption, I'm very close cracking the case thanks to your help. However you managed to miss one key piece of evidence in your report."

"I doubt that, but continue."

"You didn't...ahh...you did...ahh-ACHOO! You didn't mention the...ahh..ca...ha-HACHH! The cat!"

B paused a moment. He frowned. Then he grinned.

"Why L, are you certain that I forgot to add that in the report? I'm almost positive I remember including that particular piece of information," he asked in the most sickeningly saccharin tone he could manage.

"So you DID know about this feline?!"

B laughed quietly. "Why L, do you think I'd purposely leave a detail like that out simply on the off chance that you would go down to the scene yourself with no preparation? Am I really so spiteful? Why would I do that to you? I know how horribly allergic you are. In fact, I'm willing to bet that your deductive abilities have dropped by at least 10%-"

"HET-CHOO! Eh-CHOO!"

"Make that 20%."

"*sniff* This is not amusing, Backup. We've been over this a million times, always include every last-"

"-Detail, no matter how small, I know, I know. I'll accept the blame L, this was an honest mistake. Please accept my sincerest apologies."

"If I weren't so close to closing this case, obviously I'd leave...Ehh....HEH-EHCHI! However your report, while faulty,*sniff* included enough substantial evidence that I'll be able to have it closed by the end of the day."

"Ahh, as expected of our brilliant L, such amazing, efficient work."

"B, I thi...Ahh...Eh-EhHHCHOO!...Ugh, Forget it, it might be immature of me but I'm mentally cursing you to eternal damnation at this moment."

B laughed aloud, amused at L's attempt at offhanded verbal abuse. "I told you, its an honest mistake. I hope that you got Mr. Wammy to get you lots of tissues, you're going to need them. Gesundheit, Lawli." With that B shut his phone, unplugging the battery from the back. Grinning widely he laid back down and shut his eyes.

"Serves him right..." he muttered as he fell back asleep.

CLOSURE

He had almost won. His victory was so close he could almost taste it. Beyond Birthday had almost beat L. He had almost created a case with such an unthinkable conclusion that the great L himself could never solve it. He hated the word 'almost'.

B had been taken from his cell earlier that day and placed in a small room, guards posted at the door, his arms and legs shackled. More than likely this was another lawyer trying to take his case. His name had become big news, not just in LA but the entire world after L 'solved' the case. Even though a half a year had passed since his arrest, lawyers were still coming out of the woodwork trying to get him to hire them on, prepared for their own 15 minutes of fame. B knew that he would never win in a court of law, L's word would always trump his. It always had, and it always would.

He hated the world 'always' too.

B was sitting at the wide table staring at a water stain on the floor that resembled Italy when he heard the guard open the door. He hadn't even bothered to look up. Due to the self inflicted burns that covered most of his body he was unable to sit in his normal fashion and he felt his intelligence decreasing significantly. Or perhaps it was due to the fever burning his brain from the inside out. He was getting them more frequently now, his wounds became infected easily. 'Maybe I should take that pain medication after all.' he thought.

The guard walked out, locking the door behind him. He could sense that there was another person in the cell with him now, but he still refused to look up.

"Look, I understand you'd like to help me, but I have no desire to fight," he mumbled. "I was defeated, I'd like to simply await my inevitable sentence in peace, thank you."

The man didn't say anything, he simply pulled the chair out from under the table and took a seat.

"Hello, B."

B's eyes snapped up. He was suddenly staring into what used to be his own perpetual reflection.

"L..." he said. "Why...why are you..." His words had disappeared.

"Why am I here? Well, I suppose I could be coming to gloat, to wave my victory in your face, but in fact I'm here to congratulate you," the detective said smugly.

"...Congratulate me? For what? I lost!" B slammed his hands down on the table, ignoring the pain that shot through his still healing skin. "You won! You and your whore Misora beat me! You can't possibly expect me to believe that you've risked showing your face to the public just to come to prison and praise me!"

L tilted his head to the side. B used to find this action endearing, now it just made him angry. "But Beyond, that's exactly why I've come. You created a puzzle so complex that no police officer could decipher it. You created a crime scene with no physical evidence. You forced me into a corner to bring out a proxy that I had never used and didn't know if I could trust. You killed all those people just to get my attention, and now you have it. What is it you would like to say to me?"

B stared with blank eyes at the detective. "What is it that B would like to say to L? Seven months ago B would have laughed in L's face, taunting him in childish manner to 'catch me if you can'. B only wanted to let L know that he was superior. But now...B has nothing to say to L. Except perhaps to thank L for ruining his life."

L frowned at his 3rd person rant. "You ruined your own life, B, when you decided to kill those people."

"No, you ruined it the minute that you asked me to become your backup! Do you remember that L?"

"You think that giving you the tools to become one of the most brilliant minds of our time was a negative thing?"

"No, it was negative by never allowing me to surpass you. I was always second, biting at your heels and never allowed to advance any further. It seems that no matter how much effort I put into my work, yours was always superior, and you always made it seem so effortless. I could paint my face, wear your clothes, put 14 sugar cubes in my tea, crouch until my toes turned numb but since I couldn't dress my brain I could never become your perfect double."

L regarded the younger man for a moment. "B, I never had any doubt that one day you would easily surpass me."

"...What the hell are you talking about?"

"There was always a fire burning in your eyes, a desire that I could never understand. And yet you kept yourself at 2nd place, it was no fault of my own." L paused a moment. At first B was certain that he was finished with his sentence and about to retaliate with a retort of his own when he noticed L's nostrils twitch. He had studied L's facial patterns for years, he knew that the older man would sneeze soon, so he kept his mouth shut. L's hand shot around to his back pocket and pulled out a plain white handkerchief. His breath hitched and his eyes shut as he closed the cloth securely around his nose and mouth. He bent so far forward that his forehead nearly touched the table top between the 2 men.

"Ahh...ahh-HUH...AhhCHOO! Ahh..CHIEW! *sniff* HUH-HUH...Uh-CHOO! Ahh-AHHCHSH!" L sniffled and wiped his nose on the cloth before slipping it back into his back pocket.

"You're coming down with a cold," B stated.

L sniffled again and stared at his companion. "How do you figure that? It could just be dusty in here."

"I've studied you for years L. You could say that I'm an expert on all things concerning you." He paused a moment and on instinct placed his thumb against his healing bottom lip. "There's a pattern to your sneezing fits, whether they be from a cold or allergies. Since its not allergy season, the very fact that you're carrying a handkerchief with you means that Mr. Wammy forced you to upon learning of your advancing ailment. You wouldn't normally carry one at this time of year. You always sneeze more at a time at the beginning of a cold and less at it's end. Allergies usually come in fits of 1 or 2 at a time, but they will happen closer together. You put the handkerchief away which means you don't expect any more sneezes for a while."

L nodded. "You are 100% correct, B. Even when you're feverish your mind is still sharp."

"Why would you assume that I have a fever?"

"I've studied you as well. Remember I told you about that fire in your eyes? It intensifies when there's also a fire in your brain. I'll tell the guards to send a doctor to your cell later to take care of the infection."

"Heh-heh. Don't do me any favors, L."

"Well, maybe I'll do you one more before I leave," L said. "If you'll allow me, that is."

"Oh? And what might that be?"

"I'll give you a choice over your own demise. Would you like to spend the rest of your life in jail, or would you like to be executed for your crimes?"

B blinked. L was giving him the choice of his own sentence? Was this his definition of mercy? He glanced over L's head, reading his blindingly bright red lifespan. L still had several decades left. For the first time in his life, B wished that he could see his own lifespan.

"...What are you looking at, Beyond?"

Deja vu. B's memory flashed back to the day that they had first met and L had asked him that very same question. Now more than ever he felt the need to tell him the honest truth about how he had learned the detective's real name and give him some reassurance that his life would be spent in a long, distinguished manner. Instead he continued to stare at the red lettering and replied, "I have no power over my own destiny L. No one can decide their death, it was decided for them the minute that they were born. You can not keep me from death, and you can not decide when I die. My numbers will simply run out."

"That's very poetic Beyond," L said. "but I still need an answer."

B smirked at the dark haired man from across the table. "I think I'd like to atone. Give me life, a chance to live as long as you. Sit me in a corner like a child and let me think about the things I've done. Maybe then I'll learn the difference between wrong and right, good and evil...learn to be more like you."

L ignored the childish retort and stood up. "As you wish. Beyond Birthday, you are hearby sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Do you have any final words before I go?"

B blinked at L's choice of words, as though he was currently on trial and this room was a court of law. But L is the law, L is justice.

"I have no final words for you, L."

"Very well. I'll be leaving then." L only made it 2 steps towards the door when his nose gave a sudden sharp tickle, his progressing cold betraying his dramatic exit. "Huh-HUKSH! KRSH!" he stifled the sneezes against his wrist. "Excuse me," he muttered. B stood up, his chair producing a loud scraping noise across the floor that reverberated off the walls of the cold cement room.

"Do you remember when we first met L? You had a cold then too."

"Ahh yes, I guess I did. It seems our lives together have come full circle as far as my immune system goes."

"Gesundheit, L. I hope you feel better."

Another flashback to their first meeting, another passing memory. L paused at the now opened cell door, turned and gave B a smile, that same smile from so many years ago. "Thank you," he answered softly.

A year and a half later Beyond Birthday died of a sudden, unexplainable heart attack. It was accepted as just another Kira killing, another statistic, another worthless criminal's death. Ryuzaki remained unemotional as Watari read him the report. Thanking the elderly man he turned back to his computer and stuck his thumb against his bottom lip.

"Did your numbers finally run out, B?" he whispered quietly to himself in the empty room. His nose gave a sharp tickle and he inhaled without warning. "Huh-CHOO!" Ryuzaki rubbed his nose with the sleeve of his shirt, sniffling gently. 'I'll have to get Watari to dust in here later,' he thought as he turned his attention back to his files and the expectation of another sleepless night.

*******************END

B has been eating my brain lately. Sigh. And yes, I included the cat allergy scenario from my first fic, Suspicious Concern in there. Kudos to those of you who recognized it! The story was originially titled "Five Things", but the fifth story was really no good, so I shortened it. Lets just say B is hard to keep sub-18+ category, but I did my best. :o Again, I took a lot of liberties with the timeline since theres no canon age for B. *shrug* Was it any good? Any typos/critisism? Thanks for reading. :omg:

WAS IT ANY GOOD???? :)

:whistle: <---- that was chui's brain....

omg.. :notworthy: i think im in :whistle: with L.... :inlove: *goes off to daydream of the hotness himself*

ok... im back... seriously... that was wonderful.... HAWT.... and just all around amazing!!!

:blushing: ok... im back... that boy just tends to make my brain go bye-bye...

beleive me... you deserve far more than one simple exploding head... but well... i don't think they'll let me put those smileys up....

*melts agains while re-reading*

:sweatdrop: I have a story dedicated to me... :twisted: I love you dove! And as Chui said, WAS IT ANY GOOD?! If this is for making you laugh... *does hand stands, makes funny faces, tells lame jokes* You're making me want to write Death Note fanfic! :laugh: And I haven't been able to write in a long time, hell, I never wrote fanfic for more than one series! Thank you thank you thank you! :blushing::group::hug:

:blushing: I'm really glad you guys liked it. I'll do my best to write some more! :twisted:;)

You should try writing it! I'm sure it'll be great! Wow, thats a lot of exclamation points! !!! :laugh:

But honestly, thank you for your support. Love you all! :wub:

*gets giddy and excited* :wub:

ok...i promise to wait patiently... sitting on my hands if i must....

but...

OMGMORE!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- hehe... have some more.....

The details in this made me explode :D You're sooo good!! A sneezy L and not only that but a sneezy L caused by different things.... *sigh* :wub: oh happy day!!! Thanks for sharing it with all of us!!

• 4 weeks later...

Well that was spectacular. I absolutely love the way you write B, he's so pissy and arrogant and unpleasant, and yes those are absolutely meant as compliments about the way you write him. And I like that you wrote L with such a horrid immune system, it makes sense since he takes such poor care of himself. The writing itself was great, I loved the structure...over all, wonderful work. Sorry I didn't see this sooner!

Death Note. That automatically makes it good.

But seriously, that was nice ^^ I haven't read that novel YET (what kind of Death Note fan am I?) (I don't care about spoilers :P) but I could understand the story well enough and it was sweet (awww <- that kind)

heh, I fail at checking my own threads!

Daystar- YAY! L can be sneezy in many ways, I'm glad I can share some of them with you. :nohappy:

Natto - ooo, I love me some B! And yes, I'm certain that L's immune system is in the crapper, he never has a chance to build up immunity to anything. And you know he won't take vitamins, no matter how much Watari tries to shove them down his throat. :P Thank you for the compliments!

lalaland, I'm glad you liked it! The novel is worth a read, it's plot isn't horribly intricate, but if you're a Death Note fan its fun.

Thanks everyone!

• 3 months later...

Gah! This was posted a while back but I had to leave a comment because I loooove L, and you captured his character very well. Thanks for the wonderful read!

Oh hai old story. :mellow:

I'm glad you liked it Cerulean Flower! Your Yourichi icon is awesome, btw.

TYS - YES! The novel is a little bit short, but it's a very fun story and worth the read if you're a Death Note fan. I hope you enjoy and join the rest of us obsessive B fans. :)

Archived