Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just wanted to say HI

GiantSneeze

I been here for a short time now and I wanted to officially say hello, and say something about my self. I am a fan of gigantic sneeze, sneezes that do something besides just make a sound. (I.e. blow down a house or clear all the food off of a table.) I came here to see if I was alone, in what I liked, as well as to practice my English my witting stores. I have a few written in the story section. I am also open to trades if any one wants a gigantic sneeze story written for them.

Nice to meet you GiantSneeze! Welcome to the forum! I hope you have fun here and find what you're looking for! While giant sneezing isn't a personal favorite of myself personally, I can tell you without a doubt that you are not alone! And your English is doing very well! What is your native language?

Sorry if I was not clear :) , my native spoken language is English, but I have no experience writing stories. I find witting stores to be very different from talking, and that is what I need practices with.

Ah, sorry :sweatdrop: I've just seen a LOT of people on this forum with really good English saying it's not they're native language and they're working on mastering it so I might have jumped to conclusions. Anyway, again, nice to have you here :laugh:

*jumps up and down on the couch waving Chui over my head*

Hello GiantSneeze, good to make your acquaintance.

Vet-put that down! you don't know where she's been.... >_>

and since i forgot to say it before, feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Archived