Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dr Love - (3 Parts)

ilovesneezing

Ok so this is one I have been working on for a while, but I was a little skeptical of posting. Linda and her boyfriend Andy are both doctors. For those who are not away Linda is HIV+ on the show, which made it harder for me to write as I am not that well versed on it, however I did try to do some background reading...

Anyways, I hope you like it, this is only the first part, and any constructive criticism is much appreciated :wub:

Linda awoke early Saturday morning, to the sound of birds chirping outside her window. Her boyfriend Andy lay sleeping beside her, so Linda got up, pulling on some clothes and headed downstairs to make herself some herbal tea. She meticulously counted out her pills and swallowed them as she was waiting for the toaster to pop. She heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and a moment later was joined in the kitchen by Andy.

"Good morning" He smiled, kissing her cheek

"Morning" she replied "Want some tea?"

"Sure. You got a spare piece of toast in that toaster?" He asked.

"Yup, just in case you came down and asked me that" she nodded with a smile.

"Did you sleep ok?" Andy asked, retrieving the toast and opening the fridge.

"Sort of. I went to the bathroom around 4am, and there was this awful thunderstorm, you know the kind that if you're asleep it wouldnt waken you but if you're awake you can't nod off?" She replied, pouring milk into Andy's tea.

"Really? Thats strange, the weather's been so nice." Andy mused as he buttered the toast The two relocated to the den.

"Yeah well I guess thats the good thing about it happening at night, it looks like it'll be a nice day" Linda said, taking a bite of her toast.

"Thats true. I remember when I was younger I used to wish that it would only rain at night, so that the plants could get their water but we'd still be able to play outside" He said with a laugh.

"Cute." Linda smiled. "That would have been a good idea."

A few hours later Linda was reading her book on the couch when she was joined by Andy. "Well Efram and his friends have gone skating, and Delia's been picked up for her day with Rachel, so I guess thats us." Andy sighed, sitting down next to Linda.

"Yeah, I can't get over how quiet it is without them around, its strange" She replied as she put her book down. She looked back up to see Andy looking at her.

"What?" She asked puzzled.

"Nothing, its just you seem really quiet." He replied. "Is anything wrong?"

"No, I think I'm just tired thats all" Linda shook her head, laying it on Andy's shoulder. Andy smiled, kissing her hair.

"Hey I'm pretty hungry, I was going to make a something, you want a sandwich?" He asked, getting up and heading towards the kitchen as Linda followed

"Well what are you going to have?" Linda asked, rubbing her nose gently as she felt a small tickle.

"Well I was thinking 'sandwich', hence the asking if you wanted one" Andy smiled, opening the fridge to take a look.

Linda nodded "Sure, I'll have...whatever you're....having" She said breathily, quickly sneezing twice against her arm as she quickly turned away "HHU..HUUPSHEWW! HUUPCHEWW!"

"Bless you" Andy smiled as he buttered the bread. "That was cute"

Linda sniffed slightly. "Thanks I guess...cute?"

"I've just never heard you sneeze before" He mused, getting out the meat.

"Really?" Linda asked, raising an eye brow.

"Nope...well anyway, do you want some tomatoes?" Andy asked, ready to chop one.

"No thanks" Linda replied as she reached for two glasses.

"Water or fruit juice?"

"Fruit juice please" Andy replied as he put the sandwiches on a plate.

oh, this is so very sweet. i remember i used to watch Everwood all the time. I think you did a great job keeping them in chracter-persona, and i hope you post a bit more.

oh, this is so very sweet. i remember i used to watch Everwood all the time. I think you did a great job keeping them in chracter-persona, and i hope you post a bit more.

Thank you so much, I was so scared about posting this one, I've never seen any of Everwood, except tiny snipets of Linda...so thanks!

there will be more to come shortly.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sorry for the delay in posting the next part. I'm back at Uni with a new laptop, so iv been busy busy!

“Hey Linda, the news is on.” Andy called at 6pm.

“Great.” Linda joined him from the kitchen having just loaded the dishwasher. She sneezed twice as she sat down. “Hhupchew! Hu..hupchew!”

“Bless you. Are you feeling ok?” He asked, looking worriedly at Linda.

“Not really, I think I’m getting a cold.” She replied, reaching for a Kleenex and blowing her nose wetly. She looked back at Andy, who was looking increasingly concerned.

“Have you been sick since you got HIV?” He asked.

“No, not once in three years.” Linda replied, looking down at her hands.

“So what should we do?” Andy asked.

“I don’t know. I was always told to play it by ear. As you know if someone with HIV gets sick they sometimes get better just as quickly as anyone else, but sometimes...” Linda trailed off, looking at Andy.

“Well, then I guess we’ll play it by ear.” Andy said, kissing Linda’s forehead.

They both looked up when they heard the doorbell ring. Andy got up to answer it. It was Rachel’s mum bringing Delia back.

“Hey pumpkin, did you guys have a good day?” Andy said, taking Delia’s coat as she nodded. “Thanks again Pauline, bye.” Andy waved as he shut the door. Delia went over to sit on the couch beside Linda.

“Hey sweetie, did you have a good day at the fair?” She asked.

“Yeah, it was really fun. There was this hotdog contest, and one guy ate 50 hotdogs in 10minutes!” Delia replied, still elated.

“50?” Linda questioned. “I think I’d have thrown up after 5!” She finished.

“Me too, it was really gross.” Delia replied smiling. “I’ve got homework to do so I’ll see you guys later.” She said as she made her way up the stairs. Andy sat down next to Linda again.

“Do you want me to draw you a nice warm bath?” He asked stroking her hair.

“That sounds great.” Linda smiled.

It was 9pm when Andy got out of the shower. He came into the bedroom to find that Linda had fallen asleep. He smiled, deciding to pull the duvet over her and let her sleep.

I did not watch Everwood, but I was aware of the actors and characters. Really love Treat Williams in everything he does, so this is wonderful for me, and it's great to picture Marcia Cross as Linda. I'm anxious to read the next part, which I'll do now. :unsure: Nice job!

Terrific second part! Andy is so sweet toward Linda, I'm really enjoying that. I'm definitely worried for her though because of the HIV. Scary to be sure. I'll be looking forward to the third part. Thanks for updating the story.

Terrific second part! Andy is so sweet toward Linda, I'm really enjoying that. I'm definitely worried for her though because of the HIV. Scary to be sure. I'll be looking forward to the third part. Thanks for updating the story.

aw you're welcome! :blushing: and THANK YOU :blushing:

I must say I'm trying to be sensitive with the whole HIV issue, as its not one I know too much about, so thank you for the sweet comment :blushing:

There will be more on the way soon :)

here's part 3 at last!

Andy woke up the next morning at 10am. He yawned, and turned to look at Linda, who was still fast asleep. As if on cue, Linda opened her eyes.

“Morning.” Andy said, kissing Linda.

“Good morning.” Linda replied stretching and looking at the clock. She looked back at Andy with a puzzled expression. “I don’t remember going to bed last night.”

“You didn’t really. I had a shower around 9pm and when I came in here you were asleep.” He offered, stroking Linda’s hair.

“Wow, I guess I really was tired.”

Andy continued to stroke Linda’s hair, gazing into her eyes.

“So how are you feeling?”

“Hmm, not great.” She replied truthfully, pulling herself up into a sitting position.

“Well I want you to stay here today, ok?” Andy asked, getting up.

“So, you’ll want your pills, some herbal tea…anything else?” He asked, smiling.

Linda smiled back.

“Nope, that sounds about right, thank you.” She replied warmly.

Andy was waiting for the kettle to boil when he heard footsteps in the kitchen.

“Morning dad.” Delia smiled, pulling herself up onto the breakfast bar.

“Morning sweetie, did you sleep well?”

Delia nodded, reaching for a piece of toast.

“Where’s Linda? Usually she’s awake way before you are.” Delia mused, taking a bite of toast.

“Actually sweetie Linda’s not feeling too good, I think she has a cold.” Andy explained, pouring the tea.

Delia sat quietly, Andy noticing this.

“What is it sweet pea?”

Delia spoke softly.

“When Linda told me about her HIV, she said that having it made it hard to get better if you caught a cold or something.”

Andy placed the kettle back down and scooped Delia up into his arms.

“Hey, that’s true, it can, but sometimes people with HIV get better as fast as we do. How about you go see how she’s doing, k? Tell her I’ll be there in a minute.” Andy explained, kissing Delia’s forehead and letting her back down.

“Ok dad.”

Linda was reading her book when she heard a knock at the door. Confused, she closed the book. Andy wouldn’t knock.

“Come in.”

Moments later Delia poked her head around the door.

“Dad said you were sick.”

Linda smiled, nodding.

“Delia, hi honey come on in. But don’t get too close k?.”

Delia took up a place on the foot of the bed.

“Dad said he’ll be through in a second. So are you ok?” Delia asked, her fingers playing with a stray thread on the duvet.

Linda smiled.

“Yeah. I don’t feel too good, but I’m ok. I know I told you that with my condition it can be harder to get better when I’m sick, but your dad is taking very good care of me.” She smiled as Andy came in with a tray of tea, toast and pills.

“Wow, this looks great, thank you.”

“Well the tea and the pills are yours, but you didn’t say anything about toast, so this is mine and Delia’s. He smiled, teasing her as Delia giggled.

“Hey, not fair.” Linda protested meekly, trying to grab for the toast but she stopped abruptly, sneezing twice. “Huutchew! Huucheww!”

“Bless you.” Both Andy and Delia said at the same time.

Andy smiled, stroking Linda’s hair.

“Hey, Delia, you’d better get ready for your baseball game, the bus will be here in about 30minutes.”

“Ok dad.” Delia replied, quickly leaving the room.

Andy turned back to Linda.

“I thought she’d never leave.” He smiled, kissing her.

“Andy…you’re awful, she’s precious.” Linda giggled, sipping her tea.

“This is you saying this?” He asked, looking at her sceptically.

“I know we sort of butted heads at first, but when we had the HIV talk she was so good about it, she’s a great kid.” Linda smiled.

“Yeah, she is. Now you, Miss Abbot, are going to lay right here, and let me know if there is anything that I can do. Dr Love is in the building.

Linda smiled at Andy for a second before collapsing into laughter.

“Dr Love?!” She giggled, kissing him. “You’re adorable.”

“Well, I try.” Andy smiled, kissing Linda.

Linda pulled back. “You know we probably shouldn’t…you know. I just don’t want you getting sick.”

Andy smiled. “I don’t care; I’d rather have a cold than miss out on this for a few days.” He replied, kissing her deeply.

“Well don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Linda smiled against his lips.

“Oh I won’t.” He smiled, his hand on her waist, pulling her closer.

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry I didn't see this part sooner. This is really sweet, can't wait fo more... somehow I think Andy may be catching that cold sooner than later, too.

Archived