Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello to all sneeze fetishists

plzsneeze

Hi All you lovely people. I joined the forum few months back but since i did so from my office pc, i dint get much time to introduce myself. now that i have a pc at home, i would like to introduce myself. I am a 25 yr old female, who loves to see people sneeze, especially young, sexy men.. but i dont mind female sneezing as well, infact a sneezing Fit (male or female) sets me on instant fire B)

Over the last few months i have thouroughly enjoyed every bit of this forum and i cant express my happiness for discovering this site, which my beloved bf did for me. I take this opportunity to thank all of you for sharing this fetish with me, as i always thought i am the ONLY WIERDO in this whole world to have such a fetish, unless i found this blessed forum.

I look forward to be a part of this amazing HOT family till ETERNITY :blushing:

Its great that you found us. It is even more great that your bf found us for you, I think that shows a great relationship.

You story is, of course, like many of us. Many of us thought we were the only one, and even those who thought there were others, mostly never even dreamed there might be a website, or to go as far as meet each other in person. As for weird, hardly, take a look at clips4sale (who sell sneezing videos) and see what other people are into B) I dont know if I would say we count as mainstream, but I have heard our forum mentioned by people at work. You should have seen my face when my dad asked me if I knew The Sneeze Website, but it turned out he meant www.thesneeze.com weird huh?

This website, much as I love it, is not the end of the story, and I hope you will check out some of the links to other sites. Needless to say Bondi's wav page is something everyone should check out, as one of the true greats of our little community.

I really hope you enjoy the forum, please make the most of it, as we have a great team who work really hard at keeping the place nice.

Hey plzsneeze and welcome to the forum!

I look forward to be a part of this amazing HOT family till ETERNITY

That's the attitude, nice to see such enthusiasm! :D We'll hold you to it! :wub:

hiya!!! im glad you've liked it here so far, and i hope you continue to do so. please, enjoy the forum and feel free to ask if you have any questsions.

Obviously being very late is the right thing to do! Welcome!happy%20crying.GIF

Archived