Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anonyme's added 50%!

count tiszula

Il fallait bien que je te remerciasse, Anonyme.

A huge swathe of lovely .wavs added to the collection chez Bondi! I recognize one of the Saturdays from a previous life, but some of them are new to me, and all of them are magnificent. I particularly like Troublemaker; not only lovely "excuse me"s , but all those girly inhalations and poststernutatory choos, surrounding a powerful yet feminine core....

Just one thing; "french vanilla " may contravene the trade descriptions act, as there is no French sneezetalk!!! Zut! Et je m'attendais a ce que je ne vinsse. Oh pardon, je m'excuse.

Oh. My. God.:yes:

Anonyme's wavs are unbelievable! They are the best, the greatest sneezes!! Said by a person that truly dislike female sneezes and that feels akward when hears a female sneeze but these wavs are wonderful, really! :)

Oh. My. God.:bleh:

Anonyme's wavs are unbelievable! They are the best, the greatest sneezes!! Said by a person that truly dislike female sneezes and that feels akward when hears a female sneeze but these wavs are wonderful, really! :angry:

They are, aren't they? I wonder if Anonyme posts here... :hug:;)

Fully agreed!! Even the smallest addition to Bondi's site makes me appreciate each and every new wav I hear. Thanks for adding to the greatness!

Archived