Sneeze Fetish Forum

just a note to say hi all....

bballgirl86

Hey everyone I just wanted to introduce myself... I've been here for a few months but i haveyet to intro my self.... I am a gf of a fetishist... and have been adopting this for my own.... It has become for us a huge part of our relationship and is really important to me to involve myself for him <3 So i m really glad to be here :mellow:

It's great to see you here, and I'm sure all the sneeze fetishists are delighted that you feel so devoted as to come and be part of us. You are very much welcome !

Welcome bballgirl. :)

It's awesome to see that you're so open and inviting with your boyfriend's interests.

hiya!!! please, enjoy your time here with us. Like the others have said, I commend you as well for being so open and accepting with your boyfriend.

(would you care for some cheesecake?)

Hello and welcome to the community! As many other people have said, kudos to you on being so wonderful and accepting to your S.O.! I hope you enjoy your your time and the people here :)

Hello bballgirl! :) Welcome to the madness forum! :) Pull up a chair, and make sure to try chui's toad-flavoured cheesecake!

*presents vegemite and haggis cheesecake* (in case anyone doesn't like the toad one)

*GASP* how could anyone NOT like my toad-cheesecake?????

I was only kidding. No-one could possibly not like your cheesecake, I just wanted to show off my cooking skills too. :)

Archived