Sneeze Fetish Forum

New addition

Infernal

Um, well I thought I'd attempt to introduce myself since I'm new, so hii! I'm C (I don't like my full name, so initial it is) and I don't really know what else to write..I've posted a few times prior to this and I don't really think I'm that good at writing, but oh well. :yes:

Haha,thanks.Judging by my list of favorite words in the off topic section,I'd say I'm pretty literate.:yes:

Hi.

*Throws balloons and some sparkly confetti* :) :) :yes::balloon:

Sorry ... there was a sale on "Happy Birthday." That's all I could get on such short notice. LOL

*slinks out of my toadhole*

why hello there! welcome, of course make yourself at home! care for some cheesecake? how about snuffcake? Vet makes one to ribbit for....

(dont mind the insanity, and please feel free to ask should you have any questions... any questions atall)

*runs back to hide in toadhole*

Hello KRK! :) Welcome to the forum. I think what chui's trying to say is that we are somewhat insane here, by and large, but you shouldn't let that bother you. You should just eat cheesecake, laugh, dance and be merry! :)

:)

...let the games begin! :sillybounce:

(Sorry, I was going to reply to this sooner but my dad needed to mess around with power and it killed the internet connection... then I had to get over my internet withdrawal symptoms :) )

Irasshaimase! Hello and welcome to the forum! It's nice to have you here and I look forward to corrupting you and stealing your sanity seeing you around! There's just one thing I must warn you about... no matter what... never set foot in Chui's toadhole. :) No one knows what goes on in there aside from the toads and the invisible bishies... and maybe Shiny_bug and Vetinari but they’re not talking. And anyone else who ventures there... well... where do you think all these toads come from :)

((I love you Chui))

Haha,you guys are great! I'm insane already, so there's no need to try to steal my sanity ;) And I'm not sure what's with the toad obsession but it's pretty cool :bleh:

*sticks head out of Chui's toadhole and hands over snuffcake*

Sorry did someone mention insanity? None of us are remotely insane of course. Toadily sane that's us. ;)

*does the Robot dance around a carefully placed haggis*

:D maybe we should have warned you about that too.... :yes: any-hoo! glad you seem to be enjoying, and don't worry... you can come to my toadhole! it's perfectly safe! *scout's honor* dont you dare tell her about the snuff i keep in the corner

Whats that Chui? I'm not sure I heard you correctly. Did you say you kept some stuff in the coroner. I'm not sure KRK would be interested in that you know. :)

*covers the naked haggis*

Hello there! ;)

Vetinari's right. Everyone in this thread is absolutely 100% sane. :) It's everyone else who's CRAZEEH! :sillybounce:

Archived