Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Only Escape

zneeze

Just some thoughts I was having last night.

So my mom's been cranky lately, and she was mad at me for some odd reason. And my brother spilled all his candy sugar ("ALL MY SUGAR! WHY ME!?") and was crying and trying to piss me off. My dad's, well... strange. Sometimes I love talking to him, sometimes I can't stand him.

...OK, sorry for boring you with the details. Anyway, I've been thinking about how nothing in my life is really set in stone, how everything is always changing. Except...

My sneeze fetish! I realize it's my only constant in life, the only thing I can turn to when I feel down. My only escapse from the outside world. (Reason for the new signature. :yes:) Anyone share these feelings with me?

I don't really think of my fetish as a way to escape from the outside world, but it is the one thing in my life that hasn't changed. It keeps me grounded when everything else is chaos. :yes:

I don't really think of my fetish as a way to escape from the outside world, but it is the one thing in my life that hasn't changed. It keeps me grounded when everything else is chaos. :yes:

Perfect way to put it! It's the one constant when everything else going on is messed up entirely. :o

I think it depends on the person, whether it's the only escape or just one of many. Some people have more escapes than others. Although I tend not to have any escapes...heh. :yes:

That's good that you have this fetish as an escape from the outside world!

Although I talk on here a lot about the fetish, my life doesn't depend/revolve around it. I am one of the people that has plenty of escapes from the outside world. Don't get me wrong, I think inducing is a good stress reliever and is very entertaining, but I found other ways that work better for me to relieve stress and step away from reality.

Archived