Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does it matter

Guest lewesw

Guest lewesw

Do you think it affects how many times you sneeze when you are having an attack if you blow your nose? I have a friend with allergies and they always say they will never stop sneezing if they don't blow their nose.

Maybe. It depends, I guess, about where the tickle is in the nose of the sneezer in question. And it probably varies from person to person; I wish I could relate personally, but sadly I never have had a natural attack of more than four or five. :yes:

I've known a bunch of people that don't stop unless they blow thier nose. Usually it doesn't matter how many sneezes just as long as the irritant get out via sneezing thier head off or blowing thier nose.

Sure, why not? Your sneezing to get something out of your nose, right? Blowing your nose typically helps that, thus it helps the sneezes stop.

when ever i have one of those sneezes that just wont come out i either induce (obviously #1 choice) or if in public i blow my nose ... it always makes the feeling go away

I think it's really one of those things that is different for everyone. The most I can ever remember sneezing in a row naturally is 8 I think so I've never really had the opportunity to really test whether trying to blow my nose would help stop a fit or not.

Archived