Sneeze Fetish Forum

Patsy Kensit blows nose twice!

count tiszula

The lovely Patsy Kensit, having delighted us with her sneeze on the Paul O'Grady show in December[with David Walliams; still on YouTube I think] has now done some nose-blowing telly too.

This evening she was on the BBC1 programme "who do you think you are?" learning all about her ancestors, mostly East End gangsters. But at one point she was so overjoyed to find out she is paternally really Kentish [her ancestor having been beadle of Beckenham] that she burst into floods of tears and had to have two good blows of the gentle, girly variety. Unfortunately for the first she insisted on turning away from the camera.

I haven't checked, but it's bound to be repeated later in the week and is probably online on the bbc site. It also may surface on youTube...

The crying was good too.

I now see that it is repeated today Thursday at 7pm on bbc2[and doubtless in the future endlessly] and it is indeed online at bbc iplayer.

So far the only Youtube vid available is of her reading her grandfather's criminal record. Her father was jailed for being" an incorrigible rogue"; ah, those were the days!

Her father was jailed for being" an incorrigible rogue"; ah, those were the days!

You could leave your front door unlocked, there was no knife crime and everyone loved their mother.

And if you happened to get your head blown off in an east end boozer, well these things happen ...

Innocent times, eh? :proud:

They never touched their own. Still, if you wanted someone to stick a knife in them Maltesers, they'd always oblige. Anything for their mum.

Reggie Kray was actually Miss Kensit's brother's godfather! No, seriously!

Its available only in the UK :dribble: Could somebody download it?

I think because of the digital rights issue, you need to be in the UK to download and subsequently view the file via the BBC download manager. I imagine it would also be a huge file, 500mb or something, which is a hefty amount to download.

If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me.

• 9 years later...

Archived