Sneeze Fetish Forum

I've always loved you - (6 Parts)

Mischa

First post, first story, lame title :) ...I hope you like it!

PART ONE

HACHOO….HACHHOOO!! *sniff* Blake sneezed for the hundredth time.

“Why don’t you just admit you’re sick? You’re sneezing, coughing, and your nose is turning redder every minute.” observed Dillon.

“Shut up Dill...D…heh..heehhSHOO,” Blake retorted. He flung himself onto Dillon’s couch, sniffling.

“How about I make you some soup,” Dillon suggested.

“Maybe I should just go home. I don’t want to get you sick,” Blake said quietly.

“It’s fine Blake, you’ve been sneezing so much today that it won’t make much difference now,” Dillon reminded him. “Make yourself at home and I’ll see if I can find you some tissues and medicine.”

By the time Dillon returned, Blake was sound asleep on the couch. Dillon set the tissues and meds on the coffee table and pulled his laptop onto the armrest. Logging onto his instant messenger, he was disappointed to find that Leila was not online. Dillon closed the lid of the computer and mindlessly switched onto the TV. The day they had met, Dillon fell in love. He loved everything about her- she was so caring and funny, the perfect balance between shy and outgoing. Problem was that she never seemed to notice him. Sure, they were friends, and good ones at that. But that was all she thought of him as. It had taken Dillon long enough to establish their friendship, and he was sure anything more was just too far out of reach. Besides, recently, Leila had seemed to set her sights on another boy, Peter. They hung out a lot and were getting pretty close. Dillon had never liked Peter, he was too callous for his liking. But he tried to be as supportive as he could bear for Leila. So Dillon sat, lost in his own thoughts, until the sound of Blake coughing startled him back to reality.

“Jesus that hurts,” Blake said.

“Here I have some medicine for you to take. Let me take your temperature, you feel warm,” Dillon pressed his hand to Blake’s forehead. Blake took the pills and then stuck the thermometer in his mouth. Suddenly, a strange look crossed his face. His nostrils flared, and Blake rubbed his nose trying to ward off the sneezed. Finally, the thermometer beeped. Blake spit the thermometer out and grabbed a handful of tissues, only half catching the sneezed that exploded out of him. CHOOO…hatCHEW!!! HAHHCHOOO!!

“Man you sound horrible. Lay back down and rest, ok buddy?”

Blake lay his pounding head back on the pillow and was soon fast asleep. Dillon looked at the clock. Almost 11pm. He wondered if Leila would be online yet, and he finally gave in to checking one last time before bed. Typing in his email and password, he held his breath as the messenger connected. The screen appeared, and his heart fell when, once again, her name was not in the “online” list. Dillon decided to wait for just a few minutes- she was usually on at this hour….

Good to see you begin posting! ;) (Belated) Welcome!

And I'm sure our so-inclined members will want to read more of your story, naturally. :blushing:

I was wondering to see where the story was going as well, haha! ;) Well, here is the second part...apologies, I realize part one was quite lame and didn't say much. :lol: I failed story-writing in 1st grade...

Part 2

“Dillon? Dillon? Anyone home in there?” Dillon raised his head off the back of his recliner to find Blake standing over him.

“Hey…wow I didn’t even realize I was asleep. How are you feeling today?” Dillon asked, rubbing at his eyes and nose.

“Honestly, I feel horrible. My nose is stuffed up, my throat is burning, and I have the worst headache,” Blake croaked.

“You don’t sound too good, that’s for sure. Can I get you anything?” asked Dillon.

“Yeah, I actually could use some more tissues…ahhhhCHOO!! HATCHOO!! Ugh…”

Dillon nodded and went to the bathroom to get another box. Before heading back, Dillon grabbed a tissue and blew his nose quietly. It was beginning to get stuffed up, and as much as Dillon hated to admit it, he was definitely catching whatever Blake had. When he returned, Blake was sitting on the couch with a blanket and his guitar, plucking out random chords, sniffling every few seconds. Dillon smiled. Even when Blake was feeling his worst, he could never go too long without playing his dearly beloved guitar. Dillon set the tissues down on the table and grabbed his own guitar, which was sitting across the room.

“I can’t think of a better way to spend a day being sick,” Blake said.

“Music is the….” Dillon stopped midsentence, “the…heh…heh…ehhshoo! hehCHOO!!”

Blake looked over with a knowing look on his face. “Dillon Scott…” Two sneezes always meant Dillon was sick. There was no fooling Blake, he noticed everything.

“I’m fine, it was just a sneeze...well two…”

“Oh really?”

“Really.”

“Then would you like to explain to me why the only time you sneeze in doubles is when you’re getting sick? Am I just losing my ability to count?”

“Maybe it’s allergies. You saw all my mom’s flowers in the kitchen.”

“Then how do explain why your nose is almost as red as mine? Or why you look like you have a fever? You’re sick, and there’s no denying it buddy.”

“Alright, well maybe just a little…” Dillon admitted.

“Aha! Don’t worry, we’re all in the same club now,” joked Blake.

Dillon was about to respond when another round of sneezes interrupted him. Ishhhooo!! HISHHOOO!!...hehh….hehhSHOOOO!!! “Oh my gos..HISHOOO!!” The last sneeze came unexpectedly and uncovered, misting Blake’s arm.

“Dillion, look what you did!” exclaimed Blake.

“Haha” Dillon laughed, “that’s what you get for getting me sick!”

Blake shrugged, accepting his punishment.

After a few hours of playing and talking, Blake finally decided to go home. Dillon watched Blake drive away, and decided to hit the store before he felt too sick to go out again…

The ending is almost too lame for me haha. But here it goes.

Part 3

After stocking up on tissues, soup, tea, and medicine at the local store, Dillon headed back towards his car, which was across a park. As he walked, he recognized a figure sitting on the lowest branch of a tree. It was Leila. His heart lept and a grin flashed across his face as he immediately made his way over. As he got closer, he realized that Leila was crying softly. Mustering up all his courage, Dillon walked up beside her and began rubbing her back.

“Leila...are...are you ok? What happened?”

Leila sniffed and looked up. “I…I’m fine, really. Don’t worry about me.”

“Leila, you’re crying alone in a tree, and you’re going to tell me you're fine? Tell me what happened. I’m here for you.”

Leila wiped her eyes and looked up. “Peter…we…I…” she broke off, sobbing.

Dillon felt like his heart was breaking for her. He hopped up on the branch beside her and wrapped his arms around her, letting her cry on his shoulder. He sat and held her, until suddenly, his breath started to hitch. Not now, he thought. But his nose had other plans.

Hehh….ehh….*sniff*…Eshhhooo…hehSHO!! Dillon managed to turn away from her just in time. He sniffled a few times before turning back.

“Dillon, are you feeling alright?” Leila asked, and she lifted her hand to his forehead.

Dillon’s heart melted. This was why he loved Leila. She would drop her life in an instant to help someone in need, no matter how much she needed help herself…

“Dillon? Are you sick?”

He snapped back to reality. “Um..yeah I kind of am I guess,” he mumbled.

“Well let’s get you back to your house, you should be resting. There’s a nice deli that sells chicken noodle soup down the street, I could…”

ISHHOOO!! Hishhooo!! Leila was interrupted by more of Dillon’s sneezes.

They sat there in an awkward silence for a few seconds before Leila finally spoke up again.

“Dillon …I have something I want to tell you.”

“Sure, anything.”

“Well…I think…I don’t know how to say this…” Leila paused, and Dillon braced himself for the let down he was sure was coming. Maybe he had been a little too friendly, and she wanted him to leave. Or she though his sneezing was gross, and she didn’t want to get sick…

“I…I think I’m in love with you,” she blurted out.

Dillon’s eyes widened in shock and he sat there dumbly, not having a clue what to say.

“Ever since the day I met you,” she continued, “I just…I couldn’t keep my mind off you. I never said anything because I was too scared. And I knew you liked me, but I didn’t want to get hurt, and I didn’t want to ruin our friendship. Then I met Peter, and I tried so hard to distract myself with him. But I still only thought of you…I was crying because I broke it off with him. I just…felt like I was kidding myself, and I feel so bad that I’ve let you…think that I didn’t care for so long, and…”

HESHOO!! chooo… hahCHOOO!!!! Dillon cursed his sneezes’ timing, once again.

“Dang it I’m so sorry, Blake got me sick and I can’t…” Dillon stuttered. But he was interrupted- Leila had wrapped her arms around Dillon’s shoulders and kissed him.

Sorry its short, I have to rush out, but I suppose there will be more to come later ;)

Part 4

Dillon and Leila sat in silence on the tree after the kiss. Dillon was obviously in shock, and Leila was waiting for Dillon to return to earth. Finally, she decided to break the silence.

"So um...where are you headed? Looks like you're stocking up for quite a cold there."

"What cold?" Dillon seemed to have temporairly forgotten his ailment. He sniffed wetly, realizing his nose was even more stuffed up than before. HACHOO!! hehh...*sniff* hehhCHOO!! Yep. Still sick.

Leila smiled sympathetically. "Here, let me help you carry your stuff to your car."

"Okay," Dillon replied gratefully. Her help turned out to be much appreciated by Dillon, who needed his free hand to hold tissues and catch sneezes. When they finally reached his car, Dillon was completely exhausted, and somewhat out of it, due to the stuffiness of his head. He mumbled a thank you to Leila and set off towards his house. Leila smiled at his hasty goodbye- she planned on seeing him shortly anyway.

When Dillon reached his house, he set out his medicine and tissues on the coffee table before collapsing on the couch. He groaned as the tickle in his nose bloomed into another set of sneezes. Hitchooo!! AHHSHOOO!!! He grabbed a tissue and attempted to clear his nose, which only succeeded in sending him into a coughing fit. He felt horrible, and wondered how long he'd be sick for. He really wanted to talk to Leila again; the events of the day just seemed so unreal. But for now, all he could do was rest and wait this thing out. So he took some medicine and lay back on the couch, hoping to wake up feeling better. And he was almost asleep when the doorbell rang...

my good gracious that was yummie! two nice soundint guys both with colds mmm *purrs*... hmm... I think I need to jump into the cold lake for a moment or two >.>

Part 5

Dillon made no move to answer the door. He remained in his spot on the couch, stifling two sneezes to keep his cover. But the caller persisted, and Dillon groaned. Who would dare to interrupt his sick session? he wondered. He wrapped a blanket around his shoulders and got up to look through the peephole. He was more than suprised to find Leila standing outside, hands on her hips, almost as though she knew he was right on the other side of the door. He quickly smoothed down his ruffled hair, threw away the few crumpled tissues in his hand, and opened the door.

"Hey, um...hi?" he said.

"Hey Dillon...you look sicker than you did an hour ago! I came over because I know you said your parents were out of town for the week, and so you don't really have anyone to take care of you since you're sick, and...."

HISHHOOO!! AHHCHOO!! Yet AGAIN Dillon's sneezes had inserted themselves at quite a timing. The sneezes made him double over, and his nose began running like crazy. "I uh...need a tissue...hold on..." He grabbed a tissue from one of the few boxes sitting on his coffee table and gave a strong blow.

"I rest my case," Leila said, cringing at how bad Dillon sounded. She walked over to him and put a hand to his forehead, which was beginning to feel pretty warm. "Looks like you're getting a fever too. Now go lie down on the couch and tell me what meds you've already taken."

"Well, I only took some ad...a...hehhchuuh...HEHHHCHOO!! Sorry...um advil for my head. But really Leila you don't need to stay. I'm not that sick, and I would feel dreadful if I got you sick."

"Only advil? Well, lets get you something for your fever, and also for your congestion. As for me, I'm not going anywhere. You're sick and I can't just leave you in your misery."

Dillon was too exhausted to argue, so he took the pills Leila had retrieved for him. Leila then stuck a thermometer in Dillon's mouth and waited for it to beep. Dillon almost laughed when the nagging urge to sneeze overtook him, and he remembered Blake in the same predicament just the other day. He rubbed hard on his nose and focused on not sneezing....finally the beep sounded and he grabbed the thermometer. HAHSHOO! AHHHSHOO....heh....ehhhSHOOO!! he paused to sniffle, and sneezed one last one. HeHHHCHOO!!

"102.1" Leila read. "Hopefully the Tylonel will bring that down, but for now you need rest."

She didn't have to ask twice; as soon as Dillon's head hit the couch, he was fast asleep.

When Dillon awoke, he found Leila instantly at his side. "How do you feel?" she asked.

"Um...alright I guess." He sniffled a few times, causing him to start sneezing. HISHHHOO....EHHHSHOO!!! heh...HEHH...he stopped, hoping the tickle would go away. But no such luck. AHHCHOOO!!!

"Now, do I need to ask you again, because your red red nose and sneezing tell me otherwise," she said.

"Alright...honestly I feel like hell," Dillon admitted.

A sympathetic frown appeared on Leila's face. "Well let me brew you some tea, that will help your sore throat and congestion. You can't take any more medicine for another half hour, but are you up to some soup?"

"No, I'm not hungry." Dillon grabbed a couple tissues and blew his nose. The tissue pile on the floor by the couch was turning into a mountain. He sat up, hoping to tidy the growing pile, but his foggy head was not up to the challenge. He sunk back into the couch and began coughing into his fist.

"Here's your tea," Leila said, setting down the teacup and a remote on the table. "I say we watch a movie. What sounds good to you?" She sat down on the couch beside Dillon and put her feet up on the table.

"Uh...I don't know...hehh....hAHHHCHOO!! AHHCHOO!! Ugh, sorry...um, what do you want to see?"

"Bless you. You're the sick one here, it's your pick."

"Well, I guess, would Pirates of the Caribbean be ok?"

"Sure thing." Leila flipped through Dillon's TV programs until she found the recorded movie. Dillon fell asleep soon after the movie started, unknowingly laying his head on Leila's shoulder. She fell asleep some time later, with a smile spread across her face.

I just keep writing silly fluff...here's some more! I didn't want to drag out his sickness...so I sort of....ended it quickly. But that's not to say the sneezing ended :)

Part 6

EHCHOO!! hehhh...ehhh...HEHHHSHHHOOO!!! Leila awoke with a start as Dillon's head rolled forward on her shoulder with each sneeze. Half-asleep, Dillon mumbled an apology.

"Sorry. Ugh..."

"Don't worry about it." Leila handed him a tissue, and Dillon attempted to clear his stuffy nose. But 3 more tissues later, he still could barely breathe out of it.

"Do you think I can take some more medicine?" he asked.

Leila looked at the clock. They had been asleep for only 5 hours. But that also meant another dose was in order. "Yeah, you can take some more."

Dillon swallowed the pills, wincing at his sore throat. "Leila, I think I will be alright. It was nice having you over, but I really really don't want you to catch this. I would feel awful."

"Stop your nonsense," Leila replied, "if I get sick, I get sick. It happens." Truth be told, she was beginning to get a headache. And a headache never meant nothing with her. But she didn't want Dillon to figure it out anytime soon.

"Well I just don't..."

"Don't worry about it." Leila interrupted. He was too sick to be worrying about her anyway. "I'm staying right here, and I don't want to hear another word about it."

HESHOO!! eh...IHSHOOO!! Dillon nodded, defeated. He liked having her stay...he loved it. But he would just feel so bad...

"Let me take your temperature again" Leila said. She handed him the thermometer. This time, he made it without having to sneeze.

"103. You're fever is going up. You should lie down and get some more rest" she suggested.

Dillon began coughing in response. "My throat hurts so bad," he said.

"Let me make you some more tea. Did that help earlier?"

"Yehh...ehhhh...EHHSHHOOO!!! HITCHOOO!!!...*sniff* Excuse be. Yes."

"Bless you. Well I'll get on that, you just go lay down."

Leila made him the tea, and soup to go along with it. He drank most of the tea but left the soup untouched, feeling too sick to tackle it. Finally, he drifted off into a fitful slumber. He was burning up, and shivering. So Leila got a wet wash-towel and put it on his forehead, hoping to alleviate some of the fever. It seemed to help a bit, and Dillon stopped tossing and turning. She sat on the armchair across from him and watched him sleep. He was so handsome- his hair was somewhat tussled, and his nose was a shade of pink, but he still looked beautiful to her. She smiled as he rubbed his nose and turned over in his sleep. She set her alarm for 5 hours from now, wanting to keep up the medicine to bring his fever down, and laid back to rest...

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* Leila awoke to her alarm, which seemed to irritate her already pounding head.

HASHOOO!! AHCHOOO!! Dillon sneezed wetly. Well, he was awake.

"Hello sunshine" Leila said to him. "Ready for more medicine?"

"Yeah, actually I am feeling a little better too." he grinned.

"Well look at that, a smile! Your immune system seems to be kickin', you've only been sick for like 2 days and you're already getting better."

"Yeah, what can I say. I've had a...ahh..ahhhCHOOO!! EHHHSHIII ugh...a fabulous caretaker."

Leila smiled. "Take your pills buddy, you're not out of this thing yet."

She got up to go to the bathroom while he took his temperature. She shut the door and turned on the water so she could blow her nose without him hearing. It was beginning to run, and even worse, tickle. She could hide blowing her nose alright, but sneezing was a different story. Eventually he would suspect her stifles and know she was getting sick too. Her nose would not stop tickling, and finally she grabbed a handful of tissues and began sneezing. Hitchooo! ISHHUH!!! HEEESHHUUUHHH!!!....eeehh... she sniffled, hoping the tickle would go away. ITCHOO!! HIIIIISHOOO!!!!! Her fit left her slightly dizzy, and she was surprised at how fast her health was deteriorating. She then remembered how fast Dillon's symptoms had set in, and shrugged to no one in particular. It was kind of cute how she and Dillon shared a cold and everything, but she was not going to enjoy being sick. Especially when Dillon would find out and feel so guilty. She already felt guilty for knowing that she would make him feel guilty...

She thew away her soiled tissues and washed her hands before returning to Dillon.

"Heya, how does the temperature look?" she asked.

"99.8. It dropped like a rock! You are the best nurse" he said.

"I'm glad I could be of help" she said. "So how about that soup?"

He laughed. "I already ate it while you were flooding my bathroom with water."

"Well I had to wa...ehh...iihhSHOO!! wash my hands."

"Bless you" said Dillon suspiciously. "Are you..."

"I'm fine" Leila replied, a little too quickly.

"Well ok. So what shall we do? I feel like I've missed out on life for the past few days. We should go see a movie or something."

"Uh, I was thinking, I need to go home and do some homework..."

"For what? IB Lunch? We have every class together and I swear we had no homework." he said.

"I want to get a head start on the...uhhshuu!!! HIISHOOO!!!...SHUUUHH!!"

Dillon watched her sneezing with suspicion written all over his face. "Leila, you sure you're ok?" He was pretty sure she was sick. Her nose was beginning to look as pink as his had a couple days before, and she looked tired too.

"I think I'm going to head home. We can catch a movie some other time," she said, ignoring his last question.

"The only place you're heading is back to my couch. You're sick."

"I'm not sick, it's just allergies. I want to go home," she was almost whining now. And Leila almost never whined.

"You know, I recall telling Blake that my sneezes were 'just allergies' too. And look where I ended up!"

Leila shrugged her shoulders and grabbed her keys. "See you later Dillon. Feel better."

Dillon gently grabbed her arm, and she didn't resist. "If you want to go home, I'm driving you there. And I'm staying there at least until you are feeling better."

She turned to look at him, and their eyes met. She and nodded, silently admitting to him that she was indeed sick.

• 2 months later...

oh goodness i was surprised to see that this story was brought back!

hopefully in the next couple days i will be able to add another part ;-)

glad you like it!!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived