Sneeze Fetish Forum

nostrils and sneezing

Guest gamer4013

Guest gamer4013

Well i dont know about you all but in addition to the sneezes i love the shape of a womens nostrils. At work we got a new employee she is kinda short but her nostrals are great is the kinds rare kind i think when the top portion goes far but the bottom is not as much and you can see inside the cavity and just wish i could stick a tissue or something and watch her sneeze... we were sitting at the break table and saw up there if only she sneezed :blushing: oh well i would like to see some input on this...and sorry if i posted a new topic i didnt feel like scrolly through all the pages just to see if this wasnt posted already

Well I'm in somewhat agreement, I love the shape of my SO's nose. It's very sexy, and just adds to the sneeze ^.^

i most definitely am the same way. I remember there was a girl that worked at one of the grocery stores here in town that had the most unique nostrils i had ever seen. I wish i could describe them, but no clue how ;) It would have been great to see/ hear her sneeze.

Yes, I love women's nostrils, and I know exactly the kind that you're talking about! I just love it when the outer portion of the nostril curves up, and you can see the inner middle part! ;)

Nostrils are wonderful [well, noses are in general; so cuddly]. One always feels that if the nostrils are particularly well-shaped, or just elaborately shaped, or indeed very visible, then the sneezes that come out of it will be especially wonderful, though in reality there seems to be no grounds for this.

However, the sort of nostril that has very mobile, possible very thin alae is much more likely to do lots of flaring, possibly in and out several times, during the sneezing process.

Guest gamer4013
Yes, I love women's nostrils, and I know exactly the kind that you're talking about! I just love it when the outer portion of the nostril curves up, and you can see the inner middle part! :D

yeah i mee too i love it when the nostrils flare which just makes go like omg i love that i wanna "

have fun" with her

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't agree more :laugh: Like count de tisza said noses in general are wonderful but nostrils make them extra special :) My SO nose was broken which gives it a "dog leg to the left" as he likes to call it but his nostrils are still perfectly shaped :( That has always been a big thing for me, I always love nostrils that match each other perfectly.

Oh yes. Like others, I love a good nose in general. But if a man has a pair of fine nostrils and when looked from below the nose looks like the shape of an arrowhead :D ... Flaring is lovely; not only because of sneeziness but with several charming facial expressions. I used to date a man with a pair of perfect nostrils... treasure! :hug:

I adore nostrils and certain shapes to noses. Sometimes I find myself staring at certain people in public (hahaha I'm a creeper!). I love imagining them flaring and pink around the edges *sigh* :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived