Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi! I'm new!

Here Secretly

Hello, everyone. Like many of the other new folks, I've lurked on and off for years. I'm excited to (finally) be able to start a post after only being able to respond for the longest time. Officially, I imagine this means I could also post a story or something if I wanted... and about two weeks ago, I had worked up the nerve to do so, but tonight I'm just not feeling it, so it'll have to wait. I'm one of those very secretive folks (note the name!) so I DIDN'T type the story on my computer when I was feeling creative because even though NO ONE uses my computer but me and NO ONE ever invades my privacy or sneaks around my stuff, there was the slightest possible chance that if my records were ever subpoenaed in a case of mistaken identity by the FBI or the CIA or some such other letter people, someone, somewhere, might learn of this fetish and, even if they didn't tell anyone, it would... I don't know... somehow manage to ruin my life. (Yes. I know. I'm slightly paranoid. At least I'm aware of it, right?)

Anyway, in my WHOLE life, I've told ONE person (my ex-fiance) and I'm sure he's forgotten by now. I'm married but I haven't even told my husband and... well... I would say probably won't, except that I've had some close calls where I just felt like telling him all the sudden out of nowhere.

Anyway... so, that's a little about me as relates to the fetish... I'm not sure what else to say, so... you know... Hi. And stuff. Glad to be here. Glad to be able to create new topics. Looking forward to being able to use chat and search in the near future I hope. So... I'm off to go read some of the stories other folks here have written. I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Bye for now!!

~Here Secretly

Welcome! If you want us to be discreet, we can cut the fanfare down to just one cheesecake and some hugs :)

Hey Here Secretly! Nice to meet you and glad to have you here! ...Wait... we're doing limited fanfare on this one? Oh... ok then... :) No one push that big red button with the smiled face on it....

Welcome to the forum. Please, enjoy yourself, and feel free to ask any questions you might have. We shall try our absolute best to be discrete.

(This will go down in history as the most proper post I've ever made)

I'm slightly paranoid.

Slightly? :lmfao:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :lol: Really, I'm only kidding. You have every right to be as completely discreet as you like, and you'll find that most people on here have either only told one or two people their entire lives, or haven't told anyone at all! For a great deal of our members, this fetish is a little secret thing that they have. It's not at all uncommon to want to be low-key about forum access, either (this is particularly true of our underage members :D) - If you're worried, just keep deleting your cookies and browsing history regularly, and you will stand no chance to... what was the scenario again? Ah, yes - have your identity mistaken by the CIA/FBI/etc., your computer seized as evidence and your browsing history checked, leading to... somehow, the ruination of your life.

Honestly, even if all the other things happened, I still don't think it would end up ruining your life. :lol: So take heart! :hug:

"If you expect the absolute worst possible thing of every single situation, you will find yourself, most of the time, to be pleasantly surprised with the outcome - because the absolute worst very rarely ever happens." :)

And good to have you here! :)

(have some cheesecake and mind the toads... :))

Hey again everyone!! I just want to say that you guys are THE BEST. I can tell, already. (And of course, the time spent lurking helps...)

Loved all the jokes about the big red button... and chui, I'm honored to have been involved in any way in what will go down in history as the most proper post you've ever made... and thousandyardstare, no, maybe it wouldn't ruin my life, but you've got me entirely pegged with that bit about anticipating the absolute worst because it always results in a pleasant surprise because that's exactly how I look at everything.

So uhhh... feel free to go push the big red button... you know... as I'm still cloaked and masked and all.

H.S.

*pushes the ridiculously big, shiny, red button*

Nothing happened!

I wanted it to be the instant party button!

Awwww. :D

Nothing happened!

I wanted it to be the instant party button!

Awwww. :D

Uh oh...its been pushed...

Just wait for it...I'm certain that Chui will deliver...

*waiting for it*

Nothing happened!

What do you mean you pushed it?! If you pushed it, why is it still here?!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/push

Definition 19 - Slang. to sell illicit drugs.

A.K.A. to sell illegal drugs. If you illegally sold my button, why is it still here?

((Mods, I hope it's ok to talk about that here. If not I'm really sorry, please censor my comment))

toadjump2vi1.gif whats that??? could it be the toad-signal off in the night sky? and invitation to party and run amok? (so much for that record-breaking behvaing post) :sillybounce: well, since you're incognito, and no one will ever know about it... have some yummy snuff coated toad flavored cheesecake...don't worry, no toads were harmed during the making of this cheesecake... :eat: *ribbit* :eat: ok.. so your burps might sound like a croak for a little while... :twisted:

hehe.... and, i don't think i'll pull out my silver-plated toad-handled warn whip :nohappy: for a lil ole definition.... ;) although... i am wondering why anyone would sell a button? other than the fact it is guaranteed to get me to show up and they might want to sell it as a prank, can you imagine me popping up on the poor unsuspecting buyer? oh that remidns me..who bought me?

*we now return you to your regularly scheduled normalcy*

*pushes Chui's button again. Because I can*

Hmm... so you're saying... that if I buy this red button and push it... then chui will show up in my room?

:stretcher:

*dives for the button, hammering at it for all it's worth* :eek:

Hey now. My button!

That was the party button, not the Chui button.

I do believe that one is yellow ..... look for yellow, TYS.

Okay, now THAT was utterly hysterical. Best laugh I've had in a while. (I did really enjoy your record breaking post, too, though. I mean, the cute part about pointing out that it would go down in history. I enjoyed that. But this one was better, I think.)

Anyhow... all y'all are such fun. Seriously. I'd probably hang out here even if not for the whole fetish thing. In fact, I'm not so much in the mood for that tonight, but I logged in just to see if anyone pushed the red shiny button. No joke.

I had an absolutely EXHAUSTING day at work, so after 12 hours on my feet in high heels (it is not an accident, by the way, that the easiest typo to make when typing "heels" it to type "hells") I am going to go collapse into my bed and thing of nothing.

Goodnight, all!

~HS

Hi Here Secretly! I think that you may find that the great people on the forum and the ease with which we can all talk about the fetish here just might make it that muc easier to contemplate telling your SO about it (if, indeed, that's your wish). I suppose I'd be your polar opposite in that I've spilled to no less than ten people thus far (cringes at the collective GASP), the forum having helped me largely in doing so. (I also suspect they put something in the water here too... (shifty eyes)).

Archived