Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing fits and hankies

krazykat

My significant other is very much a fan of handkerchiefs and hates tissues. He has fairly bad hayfever, but is one of those people who seem to save up all of their sneezes for the nighttime and doesn't sneeze much during the day. I can't tell you the number of times I have been curled up next to him on the couch with my feet resting on his lap when all of a sudden out of nowhere an enourmous HETCHOO comes spraying out of his mouth and nose. It is always the same with him, the first couple of sneezes catch him completely off guard with no warning whatsoever and I normally end up covered in the slight mist that emerges as a result. Then he sits there with the most delightful "going to sneeze" expression on his face, trying to fight off the sneeze whilst he desperately hunts for his handkerchief. It has got to the stage now where he so hates not being able to find it that he keeps one in each pocket. Invariably whilst he is trying to pull the handkerchief out of his pocket (evil me never bothers to move my legs to help him gain easier acccess) a few more sneezes manage to escape, but then once he has the hankie out and in place he sits and muffles the rest of the sneezing fit (which as a sneeze fetishist i really hate but hey thats life). Once he stops sneezing he wipes his nose, he is almost phobic about nose blowing which i find amusing, and puts the handkerchief away.

A very nicely written description of handkerchief use. I'm glad to hear that your SO is an avid hanky user. Like him, I only use hankies, and always keep two with me.

By the way, you are a very talented obs writer; I hope we hear from you frequently! :D

By the way, you are a very talented obs writer; I hope we hear from you frequently! :D

Thanks for the kind words, its always nice to know that I can put my literary skills to good use somewhere... i bumped into my old english teacher at christmas and when she asked what i was doing and i told her that i was working in a prestigious job after having finished both my undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, she told me off because i hadn't studied english and become a writer... oh well there's no pleasing some people.

Further to what I wrote earlier, I have always found it highly amusing just how phobic he is about nose blowing... he absolutely hates it and won't even blow his own nose unless his life depends upon it. Which given how fastidious he is about carrying handkerchiefs and wiping his nose just amuses the hell out of me. I remember earlier in the year i had a horrendous sinus infection and all i would do on a night time was just sit and blow my nose using tissue after tissue to try and clear all of the crap out of my sinuses and to help clear my ears, and I know my nose blows are not quiet, feminine and at that time were pretty much downright disgusting in terms of wet gurgling, nose honking, massive sniffling, but it really had to be done, and my other half would just sit glaring at me, with this downright disgusted look on his face, saying "do you really have to do that, i really hate it" and bless him he really does despise it. He barely bats an eyebrow if i have a sneezing fit, dpesm't complain if i accidently spray him and even on the few occassions when we have been cuddled up on the couch and i have stifled sneezes into his shoulder or chest as i haven't been able to move quick enough to grab a tissue he doesn't complain, but pick up a tissue with the intention of clearing your sinuses and he wants to run for the hills... go figure! Anyway, enough of my ramblings on that... I just thought that his phobic response was quite an interesting contrast to the philiac response seen amongst some members of this forum. I guess its like everything in nature, there are two sides to every coin

Thanks for the kind words, its always nice to know that I can put my literary skills to good use somewhere... i bumped into my old english teacher at christmas and when she asked what i was doing and i told her that i was working in a prestigious job after having finished both my undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, she told me off because i hadn't studied english and become a writer... oh well there's no pleasing some people.

Further to what I wrote earlier, I have always found it highly amusing just how phobic he is about nose blowing... he absolutely hates it and won't even blow his own nose unless his life depends upon it. Which given how fastidious he is about carrying handkerchiefs and wiping his nose just amuses the hell out of me. I remember earlier in the year i had a horrendous sinus infection and all i would do on a night time was just sit and blow my nose using tissue after tissue to try and clear all of the crap out of my sinuses and to help clear my ears, and I know my nose blows are not quiet, feminine and at that time were pretty much downright disgusting in terms of wet gurgling, nose honking, massive sniffling, but it really had to be done, and my other half would just sit glaring at me, with this downright disgusted look on his face, saying "do you really have to do that, i really hate it" and bless him he really does despise it. He barely bats an eyebrow if i have a sneezing fit, dpesm't complain if i accidently spray him and even on the few occassions when we have been cuddled up on the couch and i have stifled sneezes into his shoulder or chest as i haven't been able to move quick enough to grab a tissue he doesn't complain, but pick up a tissue with the intention of clearing your sinuses and he wants to run for the hills... go figure! Anyway, enough of my ramblings on that... I just thought that his phobic response was quite an interesting contrast to the philiac response seen amongst some members of this forum. I guess its like everything in nature, there are two sides to every coin

Wow! Great obs. So nice that he's a hanky user as a fan myself after a nice big soft hanky I find tissues a bit flimsy and there's something almost luxurious about a hanky by comparison. I guess I'm a little phobic myself about noseblowing. I will do it if I have to in front of people I know and don't have much of a problem with it if the person has seen me blow my nose before. My problem comes whenever I'm with someone who hasn't seen my honking display and I feel I really need to blow my nose. I'll usually try and persuade myself after a few sniffs and then eventually I'll pull out my hanky and have a honk. Maybe I'm phobic 'cos my noseblows are loud, are your guy's loud too? I do think it's partly due to the fact I use hankies though as I'm a little embarrassed by them, so few guys use them it seem a bit odd to be using one sometimes but, I could never give them up!

Thanks for the great obs!

HH

I don't think that it has anything to do with how loud his or anyone elses nose blows actually are, it is just something that he despises, in the same way that he hates driving in thunder storms and is scared of spiders. I can count on one hand the number of times that I have ever heard him blow his nose, and he really doesn't put his heart into it at all. When he told me that he really hated me blowing my nose i tried to ask him what it was about it that he didn't like and he just reiterated that he really didn't like it and that he doesn't even like having to blow his own nose. I think its just one of those things that he finds to be repulsive in life, just like i find the idea of carrying a snot and germ laden hankie around with you all day to be quite repulsive. Give me antibacterial tissues any day of the week!!

In other words, he fumbles divinely for his hankie but is always too late....perfect! Surely this is exactly what hankies are for; one wouldn't want them to get in the way of a good sneeze...

You should try it yourself!

In other words, he fumbles divinely for his hankie but is always too late....perfect!

It is one of the general things that I love about his sneezing fits and i always want him not to get that hankie out in time as he has the mpst wonderfully deep and rich sneezes and as soon as the hankie is out its balled up against his nose to catch any sneezes and they go from beautiful HARSCHOOs to more mundane and stifled HNGXXHTs. I hate it! One of my favourite things is that he hates holding his hankie or leaving it around so as soon as he thinks he is done it always goes back into his pocket and since he gets next to no warning about his sneezes he normally ends up either sneezing before he realises it is going to happen or ends up desperately trying to hold in the sneeze whilst he dives for the hankie again... he's such an unintentional tease and i love him for it!!

Sorry, i hate handkerchiefs as much as he hates people blowing their noses. It has never been an aspect of the fetish that I have ever seen the attraction in and I only tolerate being sneezed upon because I know that when it happens its because of his allergies and he never gets any warning before a fit starts. In fact, and this will horrify some on this board, if it was up to me I would gladly burn each and every one of his hankies as when he is successful in using them, it completely stifles what were pretty damn perfect sneezes to begin with. I wouldn't burn them however as it would just cause an argument since he hates using tissues as the dust from the paper has a tendency to make him sneeze... which obviously in my mind is another reason to burn the hankies!

Sorry, i hate handkerchiefs as much as he hates people blowing their noses. It has never been an aspect of the fetish that I have ever seen the attraction in and I only tolerate being sneezed upon because I know that when it happens its because of his allergies and he never gets any warning before a fit starts. In fact, and this will horrify some on this board, if it was up to me I would gladly burn each and every one of his hankies as when he is successful in using them, it completely stifles what were pretty damn perfect sneezes to begin with. I wouldn't burn them however as it would just cause an argument since he hates using tissues as the dust from the paper has a tendency to make him sneeze... which obviously in my mind is another reason to burn the hankies!

what a wicked girl :stretcher: so when you have a cold ??

what a wicked girl :stretcher: so when you have a cold ??

What if i told you that i have a superhuman immune system and never get ill?

Actually that is not true, I'm just being mean. With my allergies and whenever i get ill I always use tissues and i know that that sounds weird given my germ phobic nature, but i use those antibacterial tissues that kill 99.9% of the viruses that cause colds... oh god i am so going to burn in hell for that confession... i am such a poor excuse for a fetishist but the idea of all those germs lying around freaks me out a bit!

Anyway, the majority of the times with my allergies, unless i have a sneezing fit i don't use tissues at all, i am one of those guilty snifflers that drive people crazy. When I have a cold I often go through several boxes of tissues as I get incredibly congested. I posted an obs earlier on in relation to this and i have included it here to give you an idea as to how congested i can get:

"Around may there was the most horrendous summer cold going around our workplace and when i caught it it combined with my summer allergies to turn me into one hell of a mess. If i could have physically chopped my nose off I probably would have just to alleviate the constant need to sniff, the loud wet and often exasperating sneezes that would start to come out then disappear and then as soon as i put down my tissues to carry on working would come flying out with no warning, it was driving me crazy. In order to be able to concentrate at work during the days i took sudafed (ahh blessed sudafed the enemy of the fetishist) along with my antihistamines and that worked wonders at clearing me up, but in order that i could take a dose that would allow me to sleep there would be a period of about three hours in the evening where i would be at the complete mercy of the cold. My nose would fill and I would just sit there sneezing harsh wet and desperate sounding sneezes and after i finished sneezing would then have to grab another batch of tissues to try and clear my nose so that i could at least try to breathe through it... i can tell you now that that was most definetly a losing battle. I would sit there, bring the tissue to my nose, take as deep a breath as i could and then blow with everything that i had. They were wet, they were gurgling and they were messy. I would then close over my right nostril and try to blow out my left until it was clear, and then would repeat the process for my right nostril... i swear that with the loudness of these blows i could have replaced a coastal foghorn!! This process would provide relief for maybe five seconds before my nasal passages started to fill with mucus again and the need to sneeze would reemerge and the whole process would start again. It was some cold and it took me through three boxes of tissues and about a dozen travel packs whilst it was ongoing."

god_bless_allergies

sounds like I use to hate handkerchiefs as much as you do , but now after giving them a try I dont know why I didnt try a handkerchief a long time ago, you should give it a go

Am pretty sure that i would hate them to be honest... I always remember that present of last resort your grandmother would give you as a child: one pack of flowery handkerchiefs (because little girls should have pretty thinks to blow their noses in) and even then i didn't like using them, and there is still the whole stagnating germ factor. Give me my cold virus killing tissues anyday of the week!

To return to the meat of the matter; what could be lovelier than someone who fumbles, gets the hankie out, blows the nose, puts the hankie away again, And STILL goes on to sneeze! [with a second fumblingness].

In fact, if only people could be persuaded only to use hankies when they're not sneezing, how top they would be.

You should try carrying a hankie just for show, or to wave around [like I do; ooops, forgive me, hankie friends]. And don't knock those girly hankies; their sheer girliness means that they cannot obscure a really good sneeze.

To return to the meat of the matter; what could be lovelier than someone who fumbles, gets the hankie out, blows the nose, puts the hankie away again, And STILL goes on to sneeze! [with a second fumblingness].

I agree with you wholeheartedly, that is absolutely delicious, and one of the perks of my other half as he does that all the time when his allergies are driving him nuts. Where i get mad is when he actually starts stifling his sneezes into the flaming hankie as it sort of ruins what would be, in my mind anyway, an almost perfect sneezing fit when he does that.

Archived